Who on NT lives in the most rural place?

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

You were half the graduating class
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
Yah'll need to lay off this chick. That's not even funny.
smh.gif
You just turned his swag off. Now when his parents come in andask him how much money he needs this month he'll have to ask for extra funds to buy himself some more self-esteem.

Originally Posted by DrDealgood

I live in Kansas. Every part of it is rural, its Kansas.
Tell that to

Wichita
Manhattan
Topeka
Olathe
Leavenworth
Kansas City

I'm from KS, western KS is rural save for Wichita.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
Yah'll need to lay off this chick. That's not even funny.
smh.gif
You just turned his swag off. Now when his parents come in and ask him how much money he needs this month he'll have to ask for extra funds to buy himself some more self-esteem.

It was a joke, if you can't take one fall back
laugh.gif

and your reply was lame, I don't even get money from my parents

smh.gif
You just turned his swag off. Now when his parents come in and ask him how much money he needs this month he'll have to ask for extra funds to buy himself some more self-esteem.

laugh.gif

Hm...good advice...perhaps you should take it, as well?

dang, RIP. i did not know you were that cruel
laugh.gif

but damn, some people gotta drive an hour just to get groceries, and to school? what..

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Hm...good advice...perhaps you should take it, as well?

do yourself a favor and

punch.gif

do yourself a favor and

punch.gif

A.) My entire comment was a joke. The word SWAG is a joke. Seriously. (This to the NTer wanting the word banned--I agree, I'd love to see it banned.)
B.) Ripfan--Is that the best gif you could find? Cute.

Did you post a gif or an image at that? No.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh, my bad! I didn't know that relying on images was required. I thought stickin to the old school form of using words was enough? Oops.

You mad?
happy.gif

Did you post a gif or an image at that? No.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh, my bad! I didn't know that relying on images was required. I thought stickin to the old school form of using words was enough? Oops.

You mad?
happy.gif

jeez tell me I'm not good with a gif then say it's unnecessary
Spoiler [+]
MassFacepalm.jpg

I'm done conversing with you tubbs

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

anyone live in a place that only has 1 hs? with a class of like 200?

I lived in Baldwin, MI for a short stint 2004-2005 High school and Middle school were connected Elementary school on the same lot. rode the bus to school withmy (at the time) 6,7 and 8 year old brothers.. lived in the rural area next neighbor was a quarter mile down the dirt road..

Nope, I win.

As of the census[2] of 2000, there were 248 people, 103 households, and 73 families residing in the town. The population density was 139.3 people per square mile (53.8/km²). There were 111 housing units at an average density of 62.3/sq mi (24.1/km²).

Graduating high school class size: 23
eek.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Damn that was cold.

I always wondered where people who work at fast food places in the middle of nowhere live
laugh.gif

FrankDolla wrote:
shortydoowopp wrote:
anyone live in a place that only has 1 hs? with a class of like 200?

I lived in Baldwin, MI for a short stint 2004-2005 High school and Middle school were connected Elementary school on the same lot. rode the bus to school with my (at the time) 6,7 and 8 year old brothers.. lived in the rural area next neighbor was a quarter mile down the dirt road..

my middle and elementary school were connected but we went at different times and my 8th grade year the elementary side became the sixth grade side...when igraduated HS we had a class of a lil more than 500...that same year my lil brother was a freshman...they had a class of almost 900...during that same year twonew HS opened in the county and all the HS were over crowded...

Back
Top Bottom