"Who the F is Joe Budden?" - Method Man

the list is for BEST RAPPER EVER, not legend/artist/records sold, none of that. Budden will OUTRAP most of those people he named. I really think people justdont like the way he came across in the video, but im pretty sure everyone sat around with they mans and argued about rap. and if u put a camera on in themiddle of it , you would sound just like him.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I don't have a problem w/ what Joe did in the video.

The Twitter +%#! was OD.

Joe Budden at this point would rap circles around Meth. Hell, he's been better than Meth for the last half decade or so.

Meth ain't washed up by any means.

JB is that guy

Meth is that guy.

Joey most certainly did not lose in the battle (on wax) to Saigon.

Ghost, Rae, Meth, etc ain't about t go busting bottles over Joey's head right about now so stop that talk. This ain't '97 no more. These _'s is grown %#+ men w/ families, they ain't about to risk what little career they have left on Joseph.
He was being honest? How is self proclaiming you are better than a legend being honest? Buddens is hyping himself up.
Probably because he is better than him.
Joe budden is a F'n idiot I was waiting for someone to say something. I hope everyone he dissed in that video gets at him. Wait a minute I take it back dont give him shine let Saigon take off this overemotional sissy
Why would you want that when there it a +98% chance that he will body all them _'s he spoke on?

I said it before and I'll say it again, I don't blame Joey I blame his fans who keep hyping him to believe that he is some kinda hip hop savior. I rock with Joey's music but he clearly needs another Saigon style reality check. I mean seriously, the audacity of son to try to isht on Meth
smh.gif

Don't blame the fans.

Blame other artists for not putting out better quality music. If there was better quality music, then fans wouldn't heap as much praise on him as they do. But when there is horse**** music out there, fans are going to flock to the best product. Yes there are SOME but there isn't a ##$* load out there like it used to/should be.

Oh, and lets not act like Joey isn't putting out GREAT music himself.
Actually...This list was just about rapping or being an artist? if this is about straight up rapping them Budden would rap circles around most of the dudes on that list
That's the whole thing. The +%#! was about RAPPING. Watch the vid and tell me where you disagree w/ ANYTHING he said.

He's better than all them _'s he mentioned and more that he didn't name.
I just want to know what makes this dude so much better than his peers like Beans, Gemini, Blu, Lupe and Joell? Nevermind Mr. 4321, You're all I need, The What, Tical and Blackout
Stop living in the past bro. He is talking about the here and now. May 2009. You think Meth as of today is better than Joe?

And Joe never said he was better than Lupe, Beans, The Artist formerly known as Gemini, etc.

I honestly think a lot of y'all are letting his antics outweigh his talent on the mic.

well said.

but,
i don't even bother with these threads anymore. the line has obviously been drawn for 3 years now, and both sides never fail to come in here to defend orrip Joe. There's no changing anyone's opinions at this point

Originally Posted by QuestLife

the list is for BEST RAPPER EVER, not legend/artist/records sold, none of that. Budden will OUTRAP most of those people he named. I really think people just dont like the way he came across in the video, but im pretty sure everyone sat around with they mans and argued about rap. and if u put a camera on in the middle of it , you would sound just like him.

/thread

and if we're goin off what one has accomplished...how can we throw out guys like Gemini, Blu, or even Joell?

they haven't come CLOSE to having Joe's career. Time and placement may be part of it, but it is what it is.

It was/is about rapping, and only rapping.

Lol all these clowns saying he is only relevant on the internet?? $*+ is that supposed to mean....doesnt the internet consist of real people and hip hoplisteners?? it aint like its a bunch of robots...its 09 everything is on the internet......Budden>>>90% of dudes on that brackett

Exactly...if its only about rappin, why bring up careers? How is Joe better at rapping than his peers that I listed. Not saying that he made that claim...justbasing it off of his fans sentiment. And peep how much of a bird he is...he can outrap Meth today but not Rakim? FoH. He knew that the list was factoring a lotof different things like time period, hits, etc. Dude just has an urge to run his jibs recklessly on camera until it catches up to him.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Exactly...if its only about rappin, why bring up careers? How is Joe better at rapping than his peers that I listed. Not saying that he made that claim...just basing it off of his fans sentiment. And peep how much of a bird he is...he can outrap Meth today but not Rakim? FoH. He knew that the list was factoring a lot of different things like time period, hits, etc. Dude just has an urge to run his jibs recklessly on camera until it catches up to him.
Personally in 09 he does rap better than rakim.. But the Hiphop world would take that at him disrespecting a legend
tired.gif
. F all the accomplishments he's a BETTER RAPPER dats all

well, I think he knows when somebody can rap with him. he doesn't go at everybody.

To me, it's just his opinion. Case to case.

I can agree with yall that,

I think it might be good for him to put the tv cameras down some times.

Honesty and self confidence is a good thing, but it's taking a negative effect with him right now.

it's a tired act to me already, i haven't watched one of these 'vlogs' in over a month. Including this one. i'm just goin off what's inthis thread.

Ok, I'v stayed quiet long enough. Joe said Meth got the #9 spot. He didn't say Wu-Tang got the #9 spot. One V. One...Joey will murck Meth RIGHT NOW.The 90' was a different time, rap was fairly new, there wasn't really an internet (i.e. illegal downloading) when Wu dropped. OBviously there is goingto be more money in Meth's pocket. I'm a huge Meth fan. But how many times in the last 5 years have you gotten a Meth song and given it 5 stars? Howmany Budden songs you got in the last 5 years with 5 stars? think about it. One-One...Joey wins. FYI that list is a piece of @#$@. No one will ever agree witheverything. Eminem has a # 1 spot? He even names dozens of people above him.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by rillo561

Exactly, who the F is Joe Budden?

in 2009 the EXACT same can b said about meth... who is more of an actor than anything else now...
Budden is still garbage....

Padded Room was forgettable and MM3 wasnt as good as MM2 by a long shot so for those saying Meth is washed up, Joey aint put out nothing jaw dropping in aminute. A N' write a song about his depression in the form of his exxes and dudes think it's the Da Vinci Code.

Dudes only say Meth > Budden when they looking at Meth's career....we talking about right now in 2009 if they battled what would happened......Methhasn't had a hot bar since the blackout album

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Padded Room was forgettable and MM3 wasnt as good as MM2 by a long shot so for those saying Meth is washed up, Joey aint put out nothing jaw dropping in a minute. A N' write a song about his depression in the form of his exxes and dudes think it's the Da Vinci Code.

Agreed, much was made about MM but I didn't think it was all that IMO.

*But I don't know music......*

Joe Budden is a complete idiot .

He's gassed on himself too much .

Method Man > Joey

You're All I Need the song > Joey

Chill .

Joe Budden is the Reggie Miller of the rap game ... sure you were good , but now nobody really gives a !!$# about what you have to say .

in 2009 the EXACT same can b said about meth... who is more of an actor than anything else now...
if u say so... u obviously dont kno music...
Meh, you also said Cam'ron is a legend in Hip Hop.
indifferent.gif

Please....

if u say so... u obviously dont kno music...

This one of the times I agree with you. NT be giving Lengends to many props. Meth Was Dope in the 90s but this is 2009 HE LOST IT

HOLD UP though i think dudes getting this list confused. they measuring by artist or by actual rapping abilities/skills?

if they measuring by artist then %%@+ Budden. If its by actual rapping them everything Budden said is true. He even said he'd still lose to Rakim so i cantbe that mad at Budden no more.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

HOLD UP though i think dudes getting this list confused. they measuring by artist or by actual rapping abilities/skills?

if they measuring by artist then %%@+ Budden. If its by actual rapping them everything Budden said is true. He even said he'd still lose to Rakim so i cant be that mad at Budden no more.

Right Sometimes people Don't like hearing the truth. Budden be saying crazy stuff but he knows his limitations

Back
Top Bottom