"Who the F is Joe Budden?" - Method Man

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Just so there's no confusion, do some of y'all actualy believe that Joey is a better RAPPER (not artist) than Meth in his PRIME?
Of course not and I'm a Joey fan. But there's the discrepancy, the list is supposed to be focusin on the here and now, not said rappers in their prime. Meth been M.I.A. lately and Joey been puttin out music.
No it isn't. The list is named THE BEST RAPPERS EVER. Not the best rappers now.

Y'all so quick to defend dude y'all twisting the whole point that clearly written at the top of the list.

Son was out of pocket any way you cut it.

WAY OUTTA POCKET and I $**+ with Joe Budden but I refuse to stand by this non sense he kickin

smh.gif

Everything Meth spit on 36 chambers was Fiya
Everything Meth spit on forever was Fiyah
Tical is a DOPE CD.

[Meth]

Im not the King, but %#%%$+ is decaf I stick em for the cream ...
[/Meth]

and Lemme add, Im even more upset with Joell Ortiz for sittin there co-signin this non sense.
indifferent.gif

gotta be kiddin me
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Just so there's no confusion, do some of y'all actualy believe that Joey is a better RAPPER (not artist) than Meth in his PRIME?
Of course not and I'm a Joey fan. But there's the discrepancy, the list is supposed to be focusin on the here and now, not said rappers in their prime. Meth been M.I.A. lately and Joey been puttin out music.
No it isn't. The list is named THE BEST RAPPERS EVER. Not the best rappers now.

Y'all so quick to defend dude y'all twisting the whole point that clearly written at the top of the list.

Son was out of pocket any way you cut it.

WAY OUTTA POCKET and I $**+ with Joe Budden but I refuse to stand by this non sense he kickin

smh.gif

Everything Meth spit on 36 chambers was Fiya
Everything Meth spit on forever was Fiyah
Tical is a DOPE CD.

[Meth]

Im not the King, but %#%%$+ is decaf I stick em for the cream ...
[/Meth]

and Lemme add, Im even more upset with Joell Ortiz for sittin there co-signin this non sense.
indifferent.gif

gotta be kiddin me
smh.gif
word especially with him playing off this whole pay homage to the legends wave that's washing over hip hop right now how you just gonna sitthere like that's good money

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

^ agreed.

and i'd take budden over method man at any point in any time in any universe.

.. but you guys will just call me a "stan" or "rider" so
grin.gif
1st Bun B, now Method Man. You're not a rider you just don't know hip hop.

And I had a feeling it was best rapper ever considering Rakim was the number 1 seed. But yes this list is garbage (come on now Juvenille at number 8 ) but toput your name in another mans mouth is disrespectful point blank. It's like if Kobe feels robbed for his MVP award and the general public feels he shouldhave it. He should just take his props knowning his better than Lebron. But if he comes out in an interview and says "Lebron? Lebron? Lebron is betterthan Kobe Bryant? @$@+ outta here!" I bet you any true NBA fan would call Kobe a little brat excluding Kobe stans. Just how any real hip hop fan wouldcall Joey soft and garbage except Joey stans.

It's so funny how if Kanye had of said this the same people would be in here making fish sticks joke and talk about his arrogance. Stop letting theserappers cloud your judgement they don't care about you. Cause you on Joe Budden forums and he quotes you and replies to you doesn't make him yourfriend. If he ever has another hot single he will go on tour and probably treat your girl like a fifi so stop making false friendships with these artists.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

^ agreed.

grin.gif
Yeah, you're right.
Didn't know having an opinion means IDK what I'm talking about.

Bun B is trash. I said I'd much rather listen to Budden than Method Man. But I don't know what I'm talking about so ..
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

Nah. Dont even add Joell to it.He wasn't even really co-signing. I know in the back of his mind he was disagreeing but just letting Budden saywhat he had to.

Man Joell used to be the the dude carrying a lot of those legends crates of CD's back in the day to their shows. He already know what time it is
laugh.gif

If it's about best rappers ever...then disregard what I said. My bad.

I could have sworn Budden was talking about best rappers as of now, disregarding legacies or w/e. I don't care to watch the video again to check.

Regardless though...not a good look for him. Like I said before, this internet #$$* ain't doing anything for his career.
Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

indifferent.gif
Nah. Dont even add Joell to it.He wasn't even really co-signing. I know in the back of his mind he was disagreeing but just letting Budden say what he had to.

Joell is his own man though fam...if he didn't agree with anything, he could speak up at anytime. I hope he wasn't doing that **!@.

indifferent.gif
Nah. Dont even add Joell to it.He wasn't even really co-signing. I know in the back of his mind he was disagreeing but just letting Budden say what he had to.

Man Joell used to be the the dude carrying a lot of those legends crates of CD's back in the day to their shows. He already know what time it is
laugh.gif

time to carry Joey's camera?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

^ agreed.

grin.gif
Yeah, you're right.
Didn't know having an opinion means IDK what I'm talking about.

Bun B is trash. I said I'd much rather listen to Budden than Method Man. But I don't know what I'm talking about so ..
grin.gif
laugh.gif
It's not so much that you have an opinion, it's that your opinion shows you don't know what you're talking about it. It's OK though, it's your opinion.
wink.gif

hmmmm

Lotta people backin up JOEY, i didnt realize Buddens solidified such a top spot in hip hop..[ no sarcasm]

I havent been checking for Buddens in a minute...Meth either, cuz i thought he quit rapping..

Can somebody recommend a few recent hot budden tracks.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Joe Budden is the Reggie Miller of the rap game ... sure you were good , but now nobody really gives a !!$# about what you have to say .
Terrible comparison.

And Joe is dead wrong for this.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

dont act like Ortiz wasnt ampin things...

If Ortiz didnt feel that way he woulda and shoulda had no problem sayin, " nah fam, u oversteppin your bounds on this one"
Example,
If You and Ya mans talkin bout some other dudes from around yall way, and ya Man is spreadin straight Blasphemy and not only do u not check him on some"nah that aint true", but u on the side talkin bout "tell 'em son"
grin.gif

Both yall gonna be in the Line of fire and You know this.
You know the rules.

Joell is his own man though fam...if he didn't agree with anything, he could speak up at anytime. I hope he wasn't doing that **!@.

Thats what Im sayin.

i got no problem wit wat budden said in the video cuz its his opinion... budden is nice... and prolly is a better rapper currently than the people he named.

overall no he's not better than method man

but the only real problem i had wit this whole thing is the stuff he said on the twitter, meth's solo career aint tuff, he dont write his own stuff,he'd embarrass him, and wu-tang, red, and mjb made him... he coulda just kept that to himself

and yea i kno i basically restated everything thats been said in this thread
laugh.gif

At the end of the day, Method Man is Method Man, and Joe Budden is Joe Budden. People act like you gotta choose between the two. Both have different styles,bring different things to the table.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

The funny %%%% is dudes is really coming up with all kinds of outlandish reasons to give Joey a pass. Had this been say Lupe talking about Meth dudes would be throwing a thousand stonefaces. It doesn't even matter if it was true or not, he needs to shut the hell up.
laugh.gif
and there you have it. at the end of the day joey just needs to shut the hell up.

/thread
yeah...meth's legacy alone crushes joe budden's career...i mean duke is on ready to die people...jeez
laugh.gif

when u say ever you gotta include legacies and legendary status...and joe budden got ziltch in that dept.

Back
Top Bottom