"Who the F is Joe Budden?" - Method Man

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

i got no problem wit wat budden said in the video cuz its his opinion... budden is nice... and prolly is a better rapper currently than the people he named.

overall no he's not better than method man

but the only real problem i had wit this whole thing is the stuff he said on the twitter, meth's solo career aint tuff, he dont write his own stuff, he'd embarrass him, and wu-tang, red, and mjb made him... he coulda just kept that to himself

and yea i kno i basically restated everything thats been said in this thread
laugh.gif

I agree, Joe budden is nice but he just needs to shut the hell up sometimes.... he gets mad annoying...

Why would a Budden fan/stan not want a battle? You bammas are so damn confident in your man
laugh.gif
...philly5fan is one of Joey's biggest fans/stans on hereand he seems SHOOK.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Why would a Budden fan/stan not want a battle? You bammas are so damn confident in your man
laugh.gif
...philly5fan is one of Joey's biggest fans/stans on here and he seems SHOOK.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Where did it say I wouldnt wanna see a battle?? Meth challenged Joey to a fight on air...dude is 38 Joe is damn near 30, no grown men should befighting over a few words about rap....and yea Im a huge Joe fan right after HOV and EM

philly5fan wrote: A 38 year old man challenging another grown man to a fight on the radio over some words about lyrics and rapping
indifferent.gif

I apologize...that is SUCH a ringing endorsement for a man that WANTS to see these two dudes battle. SMH

^

Just go to DatPiff, you can find all of his material there and yes, he is "the Pump It Up guy".

Originally Posted by parada45

Who is Joe Buddens?

The Pump it up guy

The funniest part is that right there ^^^^^ is this lame's main LEGACY...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
(seriously)...When you mention the name Joe Budden, 90-95% ofpeople will simply say "Is that the Pump It Up Guy?...did he die?"
laugh.gif

Who is Joe Buddens?

The Pump it up guy

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
(seriously)...When you mention the name Joe Budden, 90-95% of people will simply say "Is that the Pump It Up Guy?...did he die?"
laugh.gif

Yo know that's %*%#+% up But It is What It Is.

^ I know it's +%%*!* up but I give you mad props for admitting it.
smokin.gif
(seeing you are obviously a big Buddens fan)...

Who is Joe Buddens?

The Pump it up guy

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
(seriously)...When you mention the name Joe Budden, 90-95% of people will simply say "Is that the Pump It Up Guy?...did he die?"
laugh.gif
real talk i was reading this thread, and i told my girl about the beef, and she said, "i like that pump it up song, that's himright?"

laugh.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

Tell me how I just DL'd Joe's entire catalogue in 10 minutes...

Is that supposed to be a shot at Joe? I'd be willing to bet he has put our more material over his career than Meth has with all his mixtape, freestyles,unreleased tracks, etc.

Originally Posted by jpap348

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

Tell me how I just DL'd Joe's entire catalogue in 10 minutes...

Is that supposed to be a shot at Joe? I'd be willing to bet he has put our more material over his career than Meth has with all his mixtape, freestyles, unreleased tracks, etc.

Look its iight he just clowning

I don't see why Meth should get that offended and want to fight Joe. If he doesn't agree with his opinionthen simply challenge Joe to a rap/freestyle battle and handle it that way.

People can't voice their opinions anymore without having someone getting hurt. Joe didn't come out and straight out disrespect Meth but I guess withhis reputation of airing people out makes people take his comments to the heart.

It wasn't really a shot, more of me in amazement at how amazing Verizon FiOS is

I mean, I got Pac's Discography in under an hour, in FLAC
eek.gif

These two should get into a fist fight. Too many dudes be typing recklessly and making little vids from the confines of they're home acting likethey're going to be safe forever.

Back
Top Bottom