Who's spending $350 on the Olympic pack?

6/7 Olympic pack $350

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to but I'll be in Vegas when these get released so I don't know..

Y'all can keep every new release.... not worth dealing with the chaos. Hope you guys that want em can get em though. I love the hype surrounding new releases tho because it makes it easier for me to get steals on older gems when everyone's just looking for the new hype thing.

Not really having the buzz that the previous packs had. Maybe the inflated price doesn't justify the madness.

Retail is like $460 with taxes in Canada.
Also, is anyone splitting the pack to get the 7s actually gonna do a 50/50 split? Everyone that wants to split wants the 6s...
That's another reason I won't do it. Everyone wants the 6s except one person I know who is splitting with his brother.

Its either retail or bust not a dime more. I hope nobody wants em but we all know that wont be the case even tho right now in that poll more people said no than yes

The tattoo could wait bro.
I'd get the 4s while you can pay retail.
That's just my opinion.
Im getting 120(after paypal fees) from a friend who owes me money. Should arrive Tuesday. That means I only have to come up with $55 + plus gas money (if needed) in the next two weeks. And if that fails, then i still won't sweat. I'll try grabbing them on an online restock. For a while every joint I have missed is only $50-60 over retail on eBay, so if worse comes to worst I got options

Its either retail or bust not a dime more. I hope nobody wants em but we all know that wont be the case even tho right now in that poll more people said no than yes
A lot of people want them... This pack's gonna sell real fast....

Last edited:
Best part of these is the box.

The pleather and suede combo is awful and look like bad fakes.

COP! 175 each sneaker both are nice killing two birds in 1 stone. cept for this is gone be mad hard to cop.

IMO the packaging is nicer than the shoes.

Who know's? Maybe the $350 price tag will deter some people from lining up....

Yeah RIGHT!!!:rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom