Why Can't Women Cook Anymore?

even I can bake cookies man
laugh.gif

Now some souffle. Thats tricky

Originally Posted by saint lt

some of you boys are funny. cooking shouldn't just be something women should do, dudes these days can't cook either. i for one LOVE to cook but does that mean i am going to cook for who ever no thanks. you have to earn that.
Agreed. And if both learn to cook and cook every other night, it doesn't become the chore some people treat it as.

Yo! I hate trying to act like the voice of reason, but how many of you dudes know how to cook? I know plenty of women who are able to cook, they justaren't trying to cook for you lazy, good for nothing, "a woman's place is in the kitchen" type dudes.

Yes, I know... How dare these women actually try to go out and do something that mentally stimulates them rather than learn how to make pot roast for you dudesmaking 20g's a year talking about how women are all gold diggers out for your "loot". But honestly, give me a girl with a good head on hershouldes and some ambition over a girl who can make eggs benidict any day.

Why don't YOU learn how to make what YOU want to eat for dinner? My mom's was working 70 hours a week when I was a shorty, owned her own business, andwas making more than most of your fathers make now. So she put it to me like this: "I got work, if you want to some home made dinner you need to learn howto make it yourself." To this day she can throw down in the kitchen, but like most women she had other responsibilities and didn't have time to havedinner on the table ever night, some women have better things to worry about. But I learned how to be self-sufficent, and now I get one of those "Ican't cook" girls over the crib and start throwing down in the kitchen and all of a sudden I am the most attractive man they have ever seen. Youshould try it.

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

Women have become so involved in THE GAME that they lost the art of knowing the FUNDAMENTALS.
Fundamentals? Really?

Please, elighten me, for I am lost.

Fundamentals with the game = dribbling before you shoot

or

Cooking before you tossing the jelly

You can't reel a guy in and keep em with the box solely, gotta be able to entertain us with something other than that.The Recession got everybody broke so we damn sure ain't eating out, so that leaves the option with one of us having to cook. Am I going to want to cookeverynight or watch you put a hotpocket in the microwave and burn that $@%?? No
laugh.gif

When looks ain't working for you, what do you do to please a man? What is the cliche that is always tossed out there?--> "Best way to a man's heart, is through his stomach"

Did yall just forget about that?
roll.gif

edit-- I can cook VERY well, I just don't want it to be a one sided cooking team word to the Weakest Link
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

my shorty puts it down in the kitchen
pimp.gif

am i the only one who thinks this dude is always lying about his shorties?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Yo! I hate trying to act like the voice of reason, but how many of you dudes know how to cook? I know plenty of women who are able to cook, they just aren't trying to cook for you lazy, good for nothing, "a woman's place is in the kitchen" type dudes.

Yes, I know... How dare these women actually try to go out and do something that mentally stimulates them rather than learn how to make pot roast for you dudes making 20g's a year talking about how women are all gold diggers out for your "loot". But honestly, give me a girl with a good head on her shouldes and some ambition over a girl who can make eggs benidict any day.

Why don't YOU learn how to make what YOU want to eat for dinner? My mom's was working 70 hours a week when I was a shorty, owned her own business, and was making more than most of your fathers make now. So she put it to me like this: "I got work, if you want to some home made dinner you need to learn how to make it yourself." To this day she can throw down in the kitchen, but like most women she had other responsibilities and didn't have time to have dinner on the table ever night, some women have better things to worry about. But I learned how to be self-sufficent, and now I get one of those "I can't cook" girls over the crib and start throwing down in the kitchen and all of a sudden I am the most attractive man they have ever seen. You should try it.

smh.gif
You got it all wrong. I can cook probably better and more stuff than 95% of NT, true story. I still think women and just PEOPLE being oppose or ignorant tounderstanding how to do domestic tasks for whatever reason (job, laziness, feminism, idioticy, whatever) is @$*+%*% ******ED. Literally like a week ago Ilearned how to sew, call it what you want, I'mma be live at sewing soon enough… I still just fundamentally believe society in great deal is #%$*%% up for anumber of reasons. This is simply a drop in the bucket.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Yo! I hate trying to act like the voice of reason, but how many of you dudes know how to cook? I know plenty of women who are able to cook, they just aren't trying to cook for you lazy, good for nothing, "a woman's place is in the kitchen" type dudes.

Yes, I know... How dare these women actually try to go out and do something that mentally stimulates them rather than learn how to make pot roast for you dudes making 20g's a year talking about how women are all gold diggers out for your "loot". But honestly, give me a girl with a good head on her shouldes and some ambition over a girl who can make eggs benidict any day.

Why don't YOU learn how to make what YOU want to eat for dinner? My mom's was working 70 hours a week when I was a shorty, owned her own business, and was making more than most of your fathers make now. So she put it to me like this: "I got work, if you want to some home made dinner you need to learn how to make it yourself." To this day she can throw down in the kitchen, but like most women she had other responsibilities and didn't have time to have dinner on the table ever night, some women have better things to worry about. But I learned how to be self-sufficent, and now I get one of those "I can't cook" girls over the crib and start throwing down in the kitchen and all of a sudden I am the most attractive man they have ever seen. You should try it.

smh.gif
You got it all wrong. I can cook probably better and more stuff than 95% of NT, true story. I still think women and just PEOPLE being oppose or ignorant to understanding how to do domestic tasks for whatever reason (job, laziness, feminism, idioticy, whatever) is @$*+%*% ******ED. Literally like a week ago I learned how to sew, call it what you want, I'mma be live at sewing soon enough… I still just fundamentally believe society in great deal is #%$*%% up for a number of reasons. This is simply a drop in the bucket.
sick.gif
, the irony....."idioticy"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rtz13

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

my shorty puts it down in the kitchen
pimp.gif

am i the only one who thinks this dude is always lying about his shorties?
sick.gif

i'm a girl.. there's only one shorty. i'm pretty sure you're not the only one.. but why would i lie?
i don't care enough about yall opinions to do all that..
but thanks for noticing
wink.gif

Yeah not saying a Women should be a housewife.

But think about it....

Most of the women are so caught up in this INDEPENDENT WOMEN FEMINISM thing that they just don't care to learn the fundamentals. How are you suppose to bea mom if you can't even cook. It's not just cooking for the man, pretty soon they are going to be cooking for a family. It's not even aboutcooking, this goes for all the fundamentals.

all the ones that know how to cook r married...............the ones that don't r not wife material

My girl can cook like no one ive ever met. (and she loves to do it)

I take it for granted sometimes, but i definitely appreciate it.

Ding ding ding

I understand a women with goals and ambition that's all good. The problem that relays on me is the standerd of which women neglect nowdays. Note that awomens nature is to monitor her kids which includes that most important aspect; cooking. There are priciples involved here.

I wonder how many dudes complaining can do the typical guy stuff?

can you guys operate a circular & table saw and build a tree-house or bookshelves?
can you guys change your own oil and/or tune up your own car?
can you guys frame up a wall and then hang up drywall and mud & tape?
....the list goes on and on.

before you point fingers at what women can't do....maybe you should look at what YOU can't do

oh...and relax on the insulting generalizations or find yourself on the outside looking in.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I wonder how many dudes complaining can do the typical guy stuff?

can you guys operate a circular & table saw?
can you guys change your own oil and/or tune up your own car?
can you guys frame up a wall and then hang up drywall and mud & tape?

the list goes on and on...

oh...and relax on the insulting generalizations or find yourself on the outside looking in.
Growing up in the boonies down south, each and everything you named, I can do -- including hunt and fishing formy food word to Survivorman
nerd.gif

but I'm too damn lazy to do manual labor these days
laugh.gif

because they are so worried about being perceived as fat

knowing how to cook a good steak does not help that cause

Back
Top Bottom