Why do people still eat McDonalds?

Where's Spot Rusherz?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Because Monopoly's back
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I don't even EATMcDonald's, but you can bet your life that a n_'s going to grab a bite there a couple times for a chance at that Monopoly.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Some ppl smoke cigarettes, I eat McDonald's.

EDIT

Why does it specifically known to the state of California? Is that implying that only the McDonald's in that state have the chemical in their foods?

I can't remember exactly why but I remember my Biology teacher saying something about it. I think it has something to do with them testing it there or somebs. Don't quote me on that though

^It's only been tested and "proved" in certain states. Other states that don't care to test, don't require the label.

i had fast food for the first time in like 4 years....it was decent (Wendy's)....Im depressed right now so im going o be eating more.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

dollar menu FTW!
They're dollar menu is basically non-existent. They got damn cheeseburgers on there now. In Birmingham, AL and ATL they had all large drinksfor $1, but they just discontinued that.

I only eat there every once in a while, but am I the only one who thinks that mcdonalds is actually good?

because they have convenient hours, are cheap and are located in the middle of every hood.

Everything causes cancer nowadays.

You know what will really kill you before everything else??.....stressing yourself out trying to avoid everything that causes cancer
laugh.gif

man that fillet o fish is good as a b. Bun is perfectly smooth and shaped right. I swear i wish it was on the dollar menu though. I don't really mess withthe dollar menu unless it's some mcnuggets or a sundae.

last time i ate mcdonalds was back in 06-07

lets look past the fact that t causes cancer and take into consideration how completely unhealthy it is for you.
i am by no way a "health nutt" but i plan to never eat at these places such as
1.mcdonalds
2.burger king
3.wendys

and the reason they mention CALIFORNIA is because they are the strictest state on environmental or health issues
same reason why so many car modifications are illegal only in california, because they are not environmentally safe

Back
Top Bottom