Why do people still eat McDonalds?

They say everything gives you cancer nowadays. Do you believe everything you read?
smh.gif

acrylamide is found in minute quantities in pretty much all fried foods (including chips).

btw, mcdonalds fries > all

Originally Posted by Gello 201

01/03/08....the day I swore off fastfood. But, now that i have stated it...watch me get twisted tonight and get like 6 big macs.
laugh.gif
On the real, watch the movie/documentary 'Supersize Me'...you probably won't ever eat @ mcdonalds again.

Not so, I watched that in HS and had MCD for lunch that day
laugh.gif

But now I may eat there 1-3 times a month
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by marcgrat

One word.

McChurger
l-640-480-36749f92-c3d9-4105-a1e9-155b01f540ab.jpeg
The hell is that?
Originally Posted by jthagreat

all that damn bread? no go for me

but that S!!! aint as cheap as yall makin it out to be...
frown.gif
Looks like a McChicken in between a double cheeseburger or two cheeseburgers since there's so much bread. That right there costs like $2 andchange depending on tax might be $3

I got prices in my head for the custom meals I order. Large fries 2 McChicken is under $5 with change left over I could even by a quarter water. One of theMickey D's near me don't even charge extra for Mac sauce
pimp.gif

Bacon & Cheese Angus burger is crazy with some mac sauce and hot sauce

laugh.gif
I'm about to do a few laps around the block

man when theres nothing else, theres always a Macdonald's just around the corner. its so simple to pull up and be like "leeme get a #1 no pickle,orange drink and a side salad."
im trying to cut down on them myself. but when you live by yourself and do not know how to cook, its really hard to not go there sometimes.

Originally Posted by digital022

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Get a Big Mac with no lettuce. You can taste the Mac sauce better.

You're taking out the only healthy element.
laugh.gif

That lettuce doesn't have any nutritional value. Might as well put paper in between the buns
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KTaylor

Originally Posted by CB94

LIFE causes DEATH. Period. Might as well die living a little....
this seemed really deep to me...
Yeah, except it neglects one important thing: quality of life into and through older age. If you define "living a little" as eatingcrap, then enjoy "living".
laugh.gif

i just had an apple pie from there
laugh.gif
... but i eat mcdonalds cuzthats all we got around me or close at least...

Back
Top Bottom