why is the buy/sell forum dead?

PPL STILL WASTE THERE MONEY ON DUSTY OLD CHINESE MADE SHOES???? ahhhahahahahaha

The new format is actually amazing for a seller. I think the problem is the lack of demand. If its not the latest it wont move. I'm not even getting lowball offers. That tells me the interest just isn't there outside of the latest releases.

Edit: how do you get your listings in your sig?

Go to your profile. Edit your sig, option is below your signature block

^^^ no clue. as said before, the classified section isnt a priority at the moment. maybe they'll ask for more feedback once whatever is on their plate is over.

PPL STILL WASTE THERE MONEY ON DUSTY OLD CHINESE MADE SHOES???? ahhhahahahahaha

You talkin' about those throwback YAO MING's right?? :stoneface:

On another note, thanks for clearing everything up BigJ505, hopefully the buy/sell fourm will pick back up once everyone gets use to the new format .. I know we had a friendly disagreement in the LBJ 9 thread :lol: but overall your a very helpful and informative MOD. Keep up the good work fam.

The new format is actually amazing for a seller. I think the problem is the lack of demand. If its not the latest it wont move. I'm not even getting lowball offers. That tells me the interest just isn't there outside of the latest releases.
Edit: how do you get your listings in your sig?

I agree. I can remember when it was all about having the originals, or early retros. Now everyone wants whatever the newest and hottest Jordan or Foamposite is. I think social media is the main cause for this. It's like high school all over again and all of these grown *** adults feel like they HAVE to have these new releases to fit in online.

That wasn't that long ago. I was in high school (six years ago) when people were starting to go back to original and early retro wave. Its always been about having the newest in regards to the mainstream.

Update - Its official: 3 Week Expiration For Listings In Effect.

NT is full of flakes...

True, but at least i used to get email and feel like progress was being made :lol: its been a ghost town on all my listings so far

aint no progress when no money is being exchanged :lol:

throw some yeezys in there tho and they sell in like 10 min :smh:

funny but true ... the stuff in my sig has been there since the move...put the yeezys on there & they were the only thing i was messaged about... like 5-8 messages per day

Last edited:
things might pick up now that the holiday season is upon us.

as a buyer and a seller, i hope it gets better also.

Also, a lot of members post on instagram and facebook for sales. That definitely takes away from the classified section.

Also, a lot of members post on instagram and facebook for sales. That definitely takes away from the classified section.

because its a single shot & normally just the box or one shoe & they get sold

lot less wk for the same profit....

not complaining or anything like that just sayin

its the truth tho + no moderation. it's all gain for the seller and 0 protection for the buyer other than paypal.

its the truth tho + no moderation. it's all gain for the seller and 0 protection for the buyer other than paypal.

basically

People not buying shoes anymore like someone else said might be the main reason.

Last edited:

+1

after submitting 7 listings back to back this new system is without a doubt better than the previous yuku

the add info from previous listing is clutch adding saved photos from the cpu is a breeze because you can add all the photos for the certain shoe at once(hold ctrl & click thru the pic you need)

sorry for any *****ing i did aside from the time frame picture's were valid ...which has also been updated from 2 weeks to 3 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

edit :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

they are all up :smokin

Last edited:
That's kinda true, the ability to search by size has always been the one thing I wished NT had. I've gotten shoes from both sites and I can tell you the amount of hear on here is better but the amount of selection they have is better, probably due to the low thread count needed to post there .

Back
Top Bottom