Wife qualities?

Men put a ton of emphasis on looks but most people, aside from the rich & famous, don't marry the type of person they hold in such high esteem as the perfect woman.  And it works similarly for women too.

Tons of dudes obsess over certain females only to actually **** around with and/or settle down with chicks that are nothing like them...in terms of looks or personality.

I will find this thread funny if a lot of the people in here with certain qualities/requirements for a female laugh at female's who have equal requirements for men.  So much hypocrisy in dating and relationships, views of the opposite sex.

[COLOR=#red]*WARNING*[/COLOR]
  • Good relationship with her parents
  • Ability to cook well (by this I mean no microwavable/pre-packaged food; composing a meal using raw ingredients)
  • Minimal presence on social media
  • College educated
  • Make at least $50k a year
  • Hasn't had kids yet

I'll try to think of more...

Sounds like my wife, who is college educated, went to grad school and is a Dr. :smokin

Thought she has had kids. With me, AFTER we got married. And makes way more than 50.

Last edited:
Good sense of humor
Laid back and easy going, yet passionate and fired up about things that are important to her.
I really want a woman who knows what's going on in the world- and cares.

The girl I'm currently seeing fits most of my qualities but one. She's bit on the heavy side. Since I've been seeing her from Feb, she has been hitting the gym. I've also been in the gym with her. Good sign.

Damn I disagree with a lot posted in this thread as far as being important or necessary wife qualities. I don't see myself getting married but I've already met and seen women that have the qualities and represent the type of woman that would change my mind and make me want to have a wife.

I basically want in a wife all the qualities of this woman:

View media item 1029210View media item 1029211View media item 1029212View media item 1029213

Watch S1 & S2 of House of Cards if you don't know :pimp: :smokin

Inspirational- must be able to push you to that next level for your goals
Humble- just because you can't afford certain things or activities, doesn't mean she can't enjoy what you guys can afford
Compliment- if you cannot get something don, then she can
Loyal- even if you are wrong in a social setting, she should ride out with you on that wrong in public by all means
Closest thing I've seen so far that I agree with 100%
Men put a ton of emphasis on looks but most people, aside from the rich & famous, don't marry the type of person they hold in such high esteem as the perfect woman.  And it works similarly for women too.

Tons of dudes obsess over certain females only to actually **** around with and/or settle down with chicks that are nothing like them...in terms of looks or personality.

I will find this thread funny if a lot of the people in here with certain qualities/requirements for a female laugh at female's who have equal requirements for men.  So much hypocrisy in dating and relationships, views of the opposite sex.
This is such the truth with certain NTers already and is pretty much the fate of many NTers that be on that bull **** :lol:

Last edited:
The girl I'm currently seeing fits most of my qualities but one. She's bit on the heavy side. Since I've been seeing her from Feb, she has been hitting the gym. I've also been in the gym with her. Good sign.

couples who train together stay together

That's funny cause there are threads here asking how to tell their girlfriend/wife/etc that she is gaining weight and need to drop a few pounds. I nip it in the bud within the 1st week of talking to her. She knew she had to be about that health life to keep me around and she is doing very well. Which is why I'm sticking around.

That's funny cause there are threads here asking how to tell their girlfriend/wife/etc that she is gaining weight and need to drop a few pounds. I nip it in the bud within the 1st week of talking to her. She knew she had to be about that health life to keep me around and she is doing very well. Which is why I'm sticking around.

there are cases where the women realizes she "can do better" when her body is nice. or cant handle the new found attention.

there are cases where the women realizes she "can do better" when her body is nice. or cant handle the new found attention.

Very true. Which is why my game has to be tight thoughout the process. We connect on a intellectual level. Like what pimps say "once you have her mind, the rest is easy"

Good credit.

Educated. Not necessarily in college, but smart. And willing to learn more every day.

Ability to cook as well as or better than myself.

Logic. Logic. Logic. Logic. Cannot stress this one enough. None of that unicorn logic "I'm a girl though" ****.

No gag reflex, or interest in learning how to stop it.

NO social media.

Good relationship with both parents, or at least her dad.

No need for children.

Watch sports & anime with me :smokin

And I'm cool with that

Has to love God
Can't eat no pork
Gotta suck **** and swallow
Gotta give the booty and the box
Only give it to ME
Don't look at no other men
Leave me alone when I tell her
Shut up when I say
Has to cook good
Respect her parents and my parents
Gotta love the WU (musically...not as a groupie)
Good credit
Goals
College degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher
Can't be no bird
Has to know how to dress
Has to know how to clean
Surprises me with nice things
Has to want to have my kids
Has to be grateful that she has me. I can't stand an ungrateful chick, pa

Has to love God
Can't eat no pork
Only give it to ME
Shut up when I say
Has to cook good
Good credit
Goals
Can't be no bird
Has to know how to dress
Has to know how to clean

:rofl:

Has to love God
Can't eat no pork
Only give it to ME
Shut up when I say
Has to cook good
Good credit
Goals
Can't be no bird
Has to know how to dress
Has to know how to clean

Good luck bruh

Back
Top Bottom