Gotta suck **** and swallow
Gotta give the booty and the box
Only give it to ME
Don't look at no other men
Leave me alone when I tell her
Shut up when I say
Has to cook good
Respect her parents and my parents
Gotta love the WU (musically...not as a groupie)
Good credit
Goals
College degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher
Can't be no bird
Has to know how to dress
Has to know how to clean
Surprises me with nice things
Has to want to have my kids
Has to be grateful that she has me. I can't stand an ungrateful chick, pa

View media item 1029445

Everything you ask of I would hope you can provide the same.

I have never looked for anything in a man that I wasnt able to bring or the direct opposite.

I have seen men living at home or with roommates with no education, a child or two and a mediocre job wanting a chick with a degree, no kids, own car, own place, great job and can cook clean etc. how is that equal and /or fair? On the flipside I have seen women going nowhere but the club wanting the perfect man...

Lol that "Father's Day" breakfast looks like a Thursday before payday breakfast.

Dem Pillsbury can cinnamon biscuits in a can. :smh: At least could have taken the time to stir up some pancake mix.

Good credit.

Educated. Not necessarily in college, but smart. And willing to learn more every day.

Ability to cook as well as or better than myself.

Logic. Logic. Logic. Logic. Cannot stress this one enough. None of that unicorn logic "I'm a girl though" ****.

No gag reflex, or interest in learning how to stop it.

Not a social media *****.

Good relationship with both parents, or at least her dad.

Wants a lot of children.

Watch sports & anime with me
smokin.gif
And I'm cool with that
Ill make some slight edits...

Lol that "Father's Day" breakfast looks like a Thursday before payday breakfast.

Dem Pillsbury can cinnamon biscuits in a can. :smh: At least could have taken the time to stir up some pancake mix.

I know there's like 6-8 in a can. How you only gonna give your man 2 and be stingy with the frosting?! Maybe she should stop keeping all the good biscuits to herself. $20 she butter knife scooped a nice glob to the face and didn't even wash it after.

Last edited:

I have never looked for anything in a man that I wasnt able to bring or the direct opposite.

I have seen men living at home or with roommates with no education, a child or two and a mediocre job wanting a chick with a degree, no kids, own car, own place, great job and can cook clean etc. how is that equal and /or fair? On the flipside I have seen women going nowhere but the club wanting the perfect man...

Someone who understand finally. Its about compatibility, not what your dumbass fantasizes about. You can find a woman who fits you and your lifestyle perfect and you can be the same for her.

Y'all fools want a renta*****.

Its all about mutuality. I believe if your to get married you should have a mutual understanding for future endeavors. Not just living in the moment.

Marriage and even relationships are a conjunction that's why I stay away.Lol

If I were to tell NT about my current Lady friend of 5 years they'd be in aww and call me a fool for not marrying her or even being in a relationship with her. We have a mutual understanding for the moment.

This thread is hilarious to say the least. I agree with some of this stuff though.

Last edited:
Has to love God
Can't eat no pork
Gotta suck **** and swallow
Gotta give the booty and the box
Only give it to ME
Don't look at no other men
Leave me alone when I tell her
Shut up when I say
Has to cook good
Respect her parents and my parents
Gotta love the WU (musically...not as a groupie)
Good credit
Goals
College degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher
Can't be no bird
Has to know how to dress
Has to know how to clean
Surprises me with nice things
Has to want to have my kids
Has to be grateful that she has me. I can't stand an ungrateful chick, pa

View media item 1029637

*WARNING* Before the "I will never get married" posters come in here...This doesn't have to be your actual wife. Can be your main, wifey, bay, or whatever else you want to call it if you never plan to actually get married. It's completely understood that you can make a compelling argument against marriage, or that you are too alpha to settle down. This is not the thread for those arguments. *WARNING*

So after seeing Draya's Father Day plate of struggle in the Fools thread, and seeing how she has a 587 page thread on NT dedicated to her I started thinking about how much emphasis men are putting on looks compared to other qualities. I understand if you just want to smash based on appearance but after smashing a hot chick a few times, if she sucks as a person, it gets old. So what qualities besides looking good does your potential wife need to have? I'll start with a few (in no order)...
  • Good relationship with her parents
  • Ability to cook well (by this I mean no microwavable/pre-packaged food; composing a meal using raw ingredients)
  • Minimal presence on social media
  • College educated
  • Make at least $50k a year
  • Hasn't had kids yet
I'll try to think of more...
- Lets you have time for yourself 

- Someone who you enjoy most activities with

- Someone who you can talk to for hours (had a girlfriend once who I just felt awkward talking to most of the time)

- To follow up with the previous one.... A best friend

- Someone with a good moral standard about herself and a strong cultural upbringing

Your turn :smile:

You always hear people say they want someone that can cook, but with the access to recipes through the internet and youtube it really isn't hard to buy some ingredients and do some trial runs with different meals. If you find a chick that's actually down to have some fun and learn to cook together with you, that would be a lot more desirable, in my opinion, than a chick that can cook but can't be taught anything new.

The only real quality you should look for is a person that makes you smile without saying a word.

Looks fade, personalities can be a facade, money comes and goes.

Happiness, real happiness is a journey to find. When you do find that one in a million, never let them go and never hurt them.

The only real quality you should look for is a person that makes you smile without saying a word.

Happiness, real happiness is a journey to find. When you do find that one in a million, never let them go and never hurt them.

imma shed a tear fam :frown:

screwing over that one in a million

Ive done that |I

A trait she had that I have not seen is she made me want to be better.

Last edited:
Ive done that |I

A trait she had that I have not seen is she made me want to be better.

That's cool to say, but the only reason a person really changes for the better is because that individual wants better for themself. Like the guy who says his girl has him going to church every Sunday. Soon as they break up, he's back in the club Saturday night and sleeping late on Sunday. He never changed, he just stopped doing what he really wants.

Oh look NTrs talking about their imaginary girlfriends again.
roll.gif

Cooking and cleaning should never be on a list of what a man is looking for in a woman they to need already be on top of that before they move out they parents house.. I get the one off's but cmon.
The hell is this?
Where the cheese at?
mean.gif

Scrambled eggs aint even fluffy
mean.gif

Bacon look half raw half burnt
mean.gif

Cinnabuns should be in a separate plate. Got icing on the bacon and ish
mean.gif

Where's the fruit?
mean.gif

Where's the mimosa?
mean.gif

This the type of breakfast your teenage girlfriend cooks you

Dem Pillsbury can cinnamon biscuits in a can.
mean.gif
At least could have taken the time to stir up some pancake mix.
roll.gif
Yo I'm surprised she didn't make toast with the end pieces of bread, I would have died!
Has to be born a woman.
roll.gif

Good luck guys let me know how the search goes
roll.gif

Yo is this lyrics to Drake's new single?

:rofl:

Cooking and cleaning should never be on a list of what a man is looking for in a woman they to need already be on top of that before they move out they parents house.. I get the one off's but cmon.

I agree with you I think it is basic survival skills. But my current BF has his own house and if i dont cook all he eats is cereal, subway or chick fil a and before we started dating that is all he would eat unless his mom or aunt cooked for him.

He called himself cooking breakfast once for me and my sister and seasoned our eggs with cinnamon. smfh.

I'd hate to see you have kids with him. They'd probably get frosted flakes with ranch dressing. Smh.
I agree with you I think it is basic survival skills. But my current BF has his own house and if i dont cook all he eats is cereal, subway or chick fil a and before we started dating that is all he would eat unless his mom or aunt cooked for him.

He called himself cooking breakfast once for me and my sister and seasoned our eggs with cinnamon. smfh.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom