wiki leaks : ufo war + 4D dimisonal Ufo on video

Originally Posted by cubanref

I'm sorry but I can't take that video seriously with techno music playing and scenes from transformers in it...

well sorry i didn't edit the video
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

i seen two ufos this month

one on Christmas ( during the heat game )  flew over a airplane and the plane had to get low to avoid crashing into the ufo that flew over to the plane

im sure the flight captions seen it
eek.gif
..if any passengers did knew they was beyond shoook

i'll try to record some footage but my video cam isnt good enough durring the dark

other then that enjoy the light shows guys
wink.gif

if aliens actually existed, they would have shown themselves to us a long time ago. Your going to tell me that an Alien life form that can travel through space and hover without using the same technology that we have is going to be "controlled" by the US government?

There's no way Aliens would be less intelligent than humans if they can travel to different parts of the galaxy. Get a grip on reality dude. It's all a scare tactic.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

You do realize the 4th dimension is time.... right? So we're fighting time.... hmm... sounds great.

wrong! ...thats what the scientist say to label "time"

those beings of the 4th dimension can bend time & space as which we cant...least not yet  till we move on

4th dimension is very real  another plain you just cant see
smokin.gif

im not here to talk to skeptics thought

you'll soon understand tho

You do realize the 4th dimension is time.... right? So we're fighting time.... hmm... sounds great.

those beings of the 4th dimension can bend time & space as which we cant...least not yet  till we move on

smokin.gif

if aliens actually existed, they would have shown themselves to us a long time ago. Your going to tell me that an Alien life form that can travel through space and hover without using the same technology that we have is going to be "controlled" by the US government?

There's no way Aliens would be less intelligent than humans if they can travel to different parts of the galaxy. Get a grip on reality dude. It's all a scare tactic.

Originally Posted by G14

smokin.gif

Shhh, that's G14 classified information, you aren't supposed to know
alien.gif

chris_tucker.jpg

Originally Posted by G14

smokin.gif

Shhh, that's G14 classified information, you aren't supposed to know
alien.gif

chris_tucker.jpg

Originally Posted by ghettokamel1

have you ever seen a ufo or even looked up at the sky once?

its going on every day & night  now ...you should try for once

look up for yourself till then sit down and stare at the ground like you being doing your whole life
laugh.gif

btw they land all the time...hell even crash and we come to scoop em up & use the chairs for our time viewing pleasuring
nerd.gif
(too much info?)

aliens visit earth like subways routes  you cant notice them if your on top of the ground minding your businesses yet they are moving right under your feet
smokin.gif

anybody in miami ..im 95% sure if you look up in the sky you'll see what im seeing

Originally Posted by ghettokamel1

have you ever seen a ufo or even looked up at the sky once?

its going on every day & night  now ...you should try for once

look up for yourself till then sit down and stare at the ground like you being doing your whole life
laugh.gif

btw they land all the time...hell even crash and we come to scoop em up & use the chairs for our time viewing pleasuring
nerd.gif
(too much info?)

aliens visit earth like subways routes  you cant notice them if your on top of the ground minding your businesses yet they are moving right under your feet
smokin.gif

anybody in miami ..im 95% sure if you look up in the sky you'll see what im seeing

I'm sorry but I can't take that video seriously with techno music playing and scenes from transformers in it...
you would if you had robot ears

Originally Posted by G14

smokin.gif

i thought the 4th was (vibratory) energy

you would if you had robot ears

Originally Posted by G14

smokin.gif

i thought the 4th was (vibratory) energy

You remind me of the the dude rob and big called on the phone when they had that time machine they bought online.

You remind me of the the dude rob and big called on the phone when they had that time machine they bought online.

i actually do look up at the sky very often. I see a lot of stars, sometimes even satelites traveling across the sky, airplanes. I even saw a star dissapear once while i was looking at it...one of my friends saw it with me as well. It was pretty cool.

I don't disagree with "things" floating around up there, but i think it's all government doing. They put out these movies to make it more believable so that when they are sightings it's more authentic almost. People believe whatever they see on TV or sometimes even in the movies.

I think those are all experimental government aircrafts.

i actually do look up at the sky very often. I see a lot of stars, sometimes even satelites traveling across the sky, airplanes. I even saw a star dissapear once while i was looking at it...one of my friends saw it with me as well. It was pretty cool.

I don't disagree with "things" floating around up there, but i think it's all government doing. They put out these movies to make it more believable so that when they are sightings it's more authentic almost. People believe whatever they see on TV or sometimes even in the movies.

I think those are all experimental government aircrafts.

i believe it.

They've been messin with us since ancient times. Why all of a sudden now its impossible?

i believe it.

They've been messin with us since ancient times. Why all of a sudden now its impossible?

Back
Top Bottom