wiki leaks : ufo war + 4D dimisonal Ufo on video

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Most people simply regurgitate what they were told to remember from the board of education. From A-Z pretty much our entire system of 12 derives from the ancient Sumerians. They had our solar system defined to the position,color and temperature of each planet. This Info is kept from most because it would contradict everything we were taught.  The land of Sumer is current day Iraq. Homosapiens origins are unknown to the masses but their is a bloodline of people who have this Information but choose to keep it away from the public because the church and government would lose their grip of society because society will lose their grip on life because their entire belief system would be shattered in an instant. The Sumerians claim that their knowledge was passed on to them by " the ones who fallen from above". You don't have to believe what I'm typing you can simply read a book on our first recorded civilization that is never spoken about for a reasons of control. Just do a little inquisitive investigation on our real history and it will open up so many doors that you'll have a hard time deciding what to cover next.   
I have always believed that humans have descended from alien life, whether accidental or intentional...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by bruce negro

You do realize the 4th dimension is time.... right? So we're fighting time.... hmm... sounds great.

wrong! ...thats what the scientist say to label "time"

those beings of the 4th dimension can bend time & space as which we cant...least not yet  till we move on

4th dimension is very real  another plain you just cant see
smokin.gif

im not here to talk to skeptics thought

you'll soon understand tho

How much for 1lb of that?

Originally Posted by G14

You do realize the 4th dimension is time.... right? So we're fighting time.... hmm... sounds great.

those beings of the 4th dimension can bend time & space as which we cant...least not yet  till we move on

smokin.gif

How much for 1lb of that?

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by G14

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ciph4

UFOs are a scare tactic by the NWO.
WOW.
laugh.gif
 stop pls.
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by G14

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ciph4

UFOs are a scare tactic by the NWO.
WOW.
laugh.gif
 stop pls.
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

Bro, I cannot take you serious when your grammar is rivaled by most 5th graders. 

Bro, I cannot take you serious when your grammar is rivaled by most 5th graders. 

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by ghettokamel1

if aliens actually existed, they would have shown themselves to us a long time ago. Your going to tell me that an Alien life form that can travel through space and hover without using the same technology that we have is going to be "controlled" by the US government?

There's no way Aliens would be less intelligent than humans if they can travel to different parts of the galaxy. Get a grip on reality dude. It's all a scare tactic.
have you ever seen a ufo or even looked up at the sky once?

its going on every day & night  now ...you should try for once

look up for yourself till then sit down and stare at the ground like you being doing your whole life
laugh.gif

btw they land all the time...hell even crash and we come to scoop em up & use the chairs for our time viewing pleasuring
nerd.gif
(too much info?)

aliens visit earth like subways routes  you cant notice them if your on top of the ground minding your businesses yet they are moving right under your feet
smokin.gif

anybody in miami ..im 95% sure if you look up in the sky you'll see what im seeing
Hey let me show you to your new room, sir...

200439613-001.jpg

Originally Posted by G14

if aliens actually existed, they would have shown themselves to us a long time ago. Your going to tell me that an Alien life form that can travel through space and hover without using the same technology that we have is going to be "controlled" by the US government?

There's no way Aliens would be less intelligent than humans if they can travel to different parts of the galaxy. Get a grip on reality dude. It's all a scare tactic.

look up for yourself till then sit down and stare at the ground like you being doing your whole life
laugh.gif

btw they land all the time...hell even crash and we come to scoop em up & use the chairs for our time viewing pleasuring
nerd.gif
(too much info?)

aliens visit earth like subways routes  you cant notice them if your on top of the ground minding your businesses yet they are moving right under your feet
smokin.gif

anybody in miami ..im 95% sure if you look up in the sky you'll see what im seeing
Hey let me show you to your new room, sir...

200439613-001.jpg

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by cubanref

I'm sorry but I can't take that video seriously with techno music playing and scenes from transformers in it...
you would if you had robot ears

*DEAD*
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

I'm sorry but I can't take that video seriously with techno music playing and scenes from transformers in it...
you would if you had robot ears

*DEAD*
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by G14

well sorry i didn't edit the video
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

i seen two ufos this month

one on Christmas ( during the heat game )  flew over a airplane and the plane had to get low to avoid crashing into the ufo that flew over to the plane

im sure the flight captions seen it
eek.gif
..if any passengers did knew they was beyond shoook

i'll try to record some footage but my video cam isnt good enough durring the dark

other then that enjoy the light shows guys
wink.gif
The subtitles on the in-flight movie??

Originally Posted by G14

well sorry i didn't edit the video
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

i seen two ufos this month

one on Christmas ( during the heat game )  flew over a airplane and the plane had to get low to avoid crashing into the ufo that flew over to the plane

im sure the flight captions seen it
eek.gif
..if any passengers did knew they was beyond shoook

i'll try to record some footage but my video cam isnt good enough durring the dark

other then that enjoy the light shows guys
wink.gif
The subtitles on the in-flight movie??

Originally Posted by G14

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
(too much info?)

smokin.gif

images

Originally Posted by G14

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
(too much info?)

smokin.gif

images

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by G14

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
(too much info?)

smokin.gif

images
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by G14

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
(too much info?)

smokin.gif

images
roll.gif

http://kotaku.com/5719235...ed-wed-be-dead-instantly

"any alien force so advanced that it can cross vast reaches of outer space would make short work of us. Remember, we're not just talking about technological advancement here. Space travel comes with a whole host of chemical, physical and biological challenges that have to be met.

How does this alien race combat bone loss, exposure to cosmic rays, cramped quarters on a ship, and perfectly recycling its waste while on board a space craft? If its technology allows it to shorten the voyage, how does it keep all outside contaminants out, and can it use that technology against us? If its tech forces it to take long voyages across space, how does it keep its immune system — and those of its offspring — going strong, and could it use that against us? ....We may all be dead before we even know they're here."

people think of aliens like super humans. doubtful

Cliffs:

If aliens can space travel. i think they could handle killing us all if they felt like it. US army my ##+

http://kotaku.com/5719235...ed-wed-be-dead-instantly

"any alien force so advanced that it can cross vast reaches of outer space would make short work of us. Remember, we're not just talking about technological advancement here. Space travel comes with a whole host of chemical, physical and biological challenges that have to be met.

How does this alien race combat bone loss, exposure to cosmic rays, cramped quarters on a ship, and perfectly recycling its waste while on board a space craft? If its technology allows it to shorten the voyage, how does it keep all outside contaminants out, and can it use that technology against us? If its tech forces it to take long voyages across space, how does it keep its immune system — and those of its offspring — going strong, and could it use that against us? ....We may all be dead before we even know they're here."

people think of aliens like super humans. doubtful

Cliffs:

If aliens can space travel. i think they could handle killing us all if they felt like it. US army my ##+

Back
Top Bottom