Will Lebron's ever be as popular as jordans

Lebron line will be more popular than Jordan in less than five years. Quote me

Lebron line will be more popular than Jordan in less than five years. Quote me

With the way Lebron shoes are increasing in price I doubt it. Always hear my friends talking about the new jays but never really hear anyone talking about the new brons. I still love brons doe.

the further away Jordan's legacy gets from people's lifetime, the stronger Lebron's influence will be.

Only LeBrons I ever copped were the 4s. Those things are tanks, still got em with a replacement insole. Look brand new. 

To me, Lebrons are synonymous with rich kids who buy the best gear to go play half as good as other people. I wouldn't rock 'em if they were given to me.

Lebrons are expensive because it has every nike technology in it.

Its still amazing to me that the steel 10s were $10 less than the lebron 10s 

How do people hoop in Lebrons besides the lighter models 1-3, 6 & 9? The other models are cool, they just seem heavy if you're an average hooper. 

How do people hoop in Lebrons besides the lighter models 1-3, 6 & 9? The other models are cool, they just seem heavy if you're an average hooper. 
\

when im playing basketball, the weight doesnt affect me, I dont feel it. Ive played in other models that youve listed. Like it irks me because no matter what shoe you wear, as long as it fits good with lockdown and has decentt traction your performance isnt going to change. Weight means nothing

Last edited:
never, a ot of people hate lebron while everyone loves jordan

personally i don't like any of the lebrons except the 9's and 4's the rest are ehh to me

I have never taken anybody seriously that makes a comment about a basketball shoes weight. Like seriously? these aren't bricks your tying to your feet

I think it's possible depending on his greatness! LOL Meaning chips on his belt. Another thing to factor in is since the VII or VIII many of the most popular shoes weren't released or were super limited. Combine that with a few more chips and a retro of those shoes, it's possible. And I don't know who you asked but in his playing days Jordan was NOT loved by all. Most will concede he is the GOAT but will also say, "he was an azzhole" FWIW I remember my uncles clowning the elephant print on my OG BCIII's. He really said, "what you supposed to be a cheetah" ISh was funny as hell at the time. He looked at that print how a lot of older heads now look at these bright colored kicks, just so different from what we know and are used to..

Last edited:
Not if they keep going for $300 a pop.

Word :lol:

I like his line though. I need some Zoom Generation's and another pair of Lebron 3's :x

Those are my two favorites I need for the stash before they start retroing this dudes shoes with subpar materials :smh:

So your telling me that 1 pound is the difference from you being the YMCA god to you being the YMCA bum?
For serious players the weight of a shoe is the difference in feel and comfort. Quicker players want the lightest shoe possible and physical players want the most foot and ankle support possible. Your basketball skills will be the same in any shoe.

Back
Top Bottom