willing to pay 10,000 dollars really serious to

damn fam, you paranoid.

just spend 3 bills on a strap and handle the situation.

He told on me, why don't you explain the situation in further detail so if anything happens to you, there could be some evidence against those that wrongedyou? Cats are clowning you because we don't really know what's going on.

He told on me, why don't you explain the situation in further detail so if anything happens to you, there could be some evidence against those that wrongedyou? Cats are clowning you because we don't really know what's going on.

Son, you are higher than a NASA X-43.

265px-X43a2_nasa_scramjet.jpg

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

out of all things to catch you doing their taping you fapping
grin.gif
why inthe blue hell would these so called "people" follow you around pass by your house in a dam helicopter while am guessing the neighbors havent noticedanything and tape you fap dude you need HELP
smh.gif

We need proof. Film them flying over your house or something. But to tell you the truth I don't believe you anymore. This could be some stupid bet you havewith your friend.

Ima go into detail. In 04 i moved to richmond. Tried to engage in criminal activities. I false claimed bloods did a lot of loud cappin but couldnt back up anyof my bs. I mean i thought i was scarface times three million i mean head got all big. Stuntin with grandma money and the whole nine(this may sound funny buttrue) I mean soon or later you bound to be found out about. I was acting super hard but really i was super scary. Then folk stole my car, call me for juryduty, got mail for loans i didnt take out, people in my hood staking out my crib to rob and people following me around the city. I mean i had a nasty mouth, Imean i desereve the reprucussion but i believe it got outta hand as far as principal vegence. Im glad im alive and thank them for not killing me but its bestfor them to kill me really i have no life. Ok, so i move back to north carolina where i graduated from and did the same thing. smh. but i wasnt out there liketalking bout i calmed it down you know and but still outa control. I disrespected people but folk who after me i never disrespected them, i mean folk dont knowme for real. Like i said, i learned my lesson and tried to move on with my life. but the past keeps coming to me and i want to leave my past in the past. Inever killed no one, never robbed no one, always was conspiraring but never had the balls to do so. Its crazy living like this ive already seeked professionalhelp but the truth is this is happening fo real and people dont want to say so because either they are threatned or just paid off. My grandma has cancer webroke like crazy. Everything is going bad for me. I mean yea i have a alright job drive an 03 g35 but i cant enjoy it. They have a key to the car and i knowthey always go into it. I know because I set them up everytime by arranging something a certain way and when i eneter into my car its been tampered with. I maysound like a paranoid nutso but this is occuring. I just wish that they iron heart will soften and just let me live ya know. I dont want nothing to happen tothem nor me. Its hurting me that my grandma is dying shawty and she is being tortued by financial turmoil. Every route i take just seems like its not enoughbecause somebody is always knocking my hustle. People in high places can bring you down. Only thing i got out of this is being humble and peace with God)Jesus. I mean i try to do a little rapping and they think im talkiig about them. Yall should see the stuff man. Nobody is helping.

Originally Posted by he told on me

Ima go into detail. In 04 i moved to richmond. Tried to engage in criminal activities. I false claimed bloods did a lot of loud cappin but couldnt back up any of my bs. I mean i thought i was scarface times three million i mean head got all big. Stuntin with grandma money and the whole nine(this may sound funny but true) I mean soon or later you bound to be found out about. I was acting super hard but really i was super scary. Then folk stole my car, call me for jury duty, got mail for loans i didnt take out, people in my hood staking out my crib to rob and people following me around the city. I mean i had a nasty mouth, I mean i desereve the reprucussion but i believe it got outta hand as far as principal vegence. Im glad im alive and thank them for not killing me but its best for them to kill me really i have no life. Ok, so i move back to north carolina where i graduated from and did the same thing. smh. but i wasnt out there like talking bout i calmed it down you know and but still outa control. I disrespected people but folk who after me i never disrespected them, i mean folk dont know me for real. Like i said, i learned my lesson and tried to move on with my life. but the past keeps coming to me and i want to leave my past in the past. I never killed no one, never robbed no one, always was conspiraring but never had the balls to do so. Its crazy living like this ive already seeked professional help but the truth is this is happening fo real and people dont want to say so because either they are threatned or just paid off. My grandma has cancer we broke like crazy. Everything is going bad for me. I mean yea i have a alright job drive an 03 g35 but i cant enjoy it. They have a key to the car and i know they always go into it. I know because I set them up everytime by arranging something a certain way and when i eneter into my car its been tampered with. I may sound like a paranoid nutso but this is occuring. I just wish that they iron heart will soften and just let me live ya know. I dont want nothing to happen to them nor me. Its hurting me that my grandma is dying shawty and she is being tortued by financial turmoil. Every route i take just seems like its not enough because somebody is always knocking my hustle. People in high places can bring you down. Only thing i got out of this is being humble and peace with God )Jesus. I mean i try to do a little rapping and they think im talkiig about them. Yall should see the stuff man. Nobody is helping.
Keep ya head up
pimp.gif

And stay strapped. Good luck.

1st off

noone really cares that much to do all this to you, they would have straight killed you...Bloods don't play mind games with people

you are truly messed up in the head and your grammar is horrible

So you used to false flag 'Bloods'?

Nevermind my cousins helping you.. "6 Pissin 5 Sippin",that's how they 'bang'.

laugh.gif
at this thread

A YOUR NOT GIVING ANYONE 10,000

B IF THE POLICE WON'T/CANT HELP WHAT MAKES YOU THINK NT CAN?

Originally Posted by he told on me

Ima go into detail. In 04 i moved to richmond. Tried to engage in criminal activities. I false claimed bloods did a lot of loud cappin but couldnt back up any of my bs. I mean i thought i was scarface times three million i mean head got all big. Stuntin with grandma money and the whole nine(this may sound funny but true) I mean soon or later you bound to be found out about. I was acting super hard but really i was super scary. Then folk stole my car, call me for jury duty, got mail for loans i didnt take out, people in my hood staking out my crib to rob and people following me around the city. I mean i had a nasty mouth, I mean i desereve the reprucussion but i believe it got outta hand as far as principal vegence. Im glad im alive and thank them for not killing me but its best for them to kill me really i have no life. Ok, so i move back to north carolina where i graduated from and did the same thing. smh. but i wasnt out there like talking bout i calmed it down you know and but still outa control. I disrespected people but folk who after me i never disrespected them, i mean folk dont know me for real. Like i said, i learned my lesson and tried to move on with my life. but the past keeps coming to me and i want to leave my past in the past. I never killed no one, never robbed no one, always was conspiraring but never had the balls to do so. Its crazy living like this ive already seeked professional help but the truth is this is happening fo real and people dont want to say so because either they are threatned or just paid off. My grandma has cancer we broke like crazy. Everything is going bad for me. I mean yea i have a alright job drive an 03 g35 but i cant enjoy it. They have a key to the car and i know they always go into it. I know because I set them up everytime by arranging something a certain way and when i eneter into my car its been tampered with. I may sound like a paranoid nutso but this is occuring. I just wish that they iron heart will soften and just let me live ya know. I dont want nothing to happen to them nor me. Its hurting me that my grandma is dying shawty and she is being tortued by financial turmoil. Every route i take just seems like its not enough because somebody is always knocking my hustle. People in high places can bring you down. Only thing i got out of this is being humble and peace with God )Jesus. I mean i try to do a little rapping and they think im talkiig about them. Yall should see the stuff man. Nobody is helping.
*Exits thread and never comes in again* smh look at the dudes thread name and look at what he said just now!
tired.gif

you know, i believe you that some things have happened, the problem is i think some of this stuff has made you a little crazy. who gets in your car just tomess with you, and over and over again?
im willing to go out on a ledge and say that nobody is getting paid off either.

sounds like you are a mess, my grandmother died in financial turmoil as well
frown.gif
smh.gif
sucks man, i feel for ya.

you need a vacation though

Back
Top Bottom