WOW!!

This is getting crazy. How can we tell if samples/PEs are legit now? If some of the top buyers/legit checkers are fraunds, things may be tough to figure out.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

This is getting crazy. How can we tell if samples/PEs are legit now? If some of the top buyers/legit checkers are fraunds, things may be tough to figure out.

if there are really some Nike, Jb people here, maybe they'll answer that for you.

EDIT: if gentry cares so much for the OG collectors maybe he'll do legit checks?
laugh.gif

damn. im glad i jus buy J's an dont mess around with all the extra stuff that is goin on.
If i was one of these dudes involved i wouldnt b sleepin to good at night if i knew there was leagal problems comin my way.
All they can do now is try to explain there way out of it or deny stuff. but i think its too late.

Originally Posted by cbpresent

Manglor, I don't see why my reply was so funny. After reading the entire thread, I added my two cents like everyone else on this board.

I'm not talking about buying PEs, samples etc. I've purchased basic DS retros including Blk/Red XIs and two pairs of cool grey XIs and first game zoom generations among other things. I've never had a problem with the dude's legitness. Just vouching for him, that's all.

Now could you tell me what was comical about my response?
^^so because he didn't rip you off that means he's 100% legit?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GOTBRONS

Hey man, nope just prices,,but the dude had like 30 different pairs of lebrons from azg's to the IV's.

I and several other NT members know were all of Screech's Lebron came from...

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Hey man, nope just prices,,but the dude had like 30 different pairs of lebrons from azg's to the IV's.

What does that mean?
laugh.gif

Now could you tell me what was comical about my response?
Like i said before you sayin "dude is legit" is just HILARIOUS since he's already admitted sellin FAKES.

Lets say you cash your check at a bank every week for 30 years straight.
One day you put on a ski mask and rob the bank with a shotgun.
Next week you go back ta cashin your checks like you always did before.

Are you a customer or a criminal...?

Bein a buy/sell guy i deal with frauds a lot. Most of them build up a good reputation BEFORE they scam people cause who would buy from a dude with no postsand no feedback?

Milk is delicious until it expires and goes bad, but once it IS bad you can't say "hell no it's not bad! That milk is GOOD cause i had some in abowl of cereal last week and it was perfect!"

Anyone got any of the Lebron pics?
Flip Jays - Are you saying that the Lebrons are from Lu?

Originally Posted by soychulo

What does that mean?
laugh.gif

Screech was selling shoes for someone else, but contacted some of the major collectors on this board. The person in question was not Lu, but did end upbuying some shoes from him(Lu)..

Angel

Originally Posted by rare23

WOW i come back to JB and all this? No wonder Screech left to the 305 all of the sudden.

On a side note i'm glad i don't care about shoes anymore. Back to COD4
pimp.gif

how you know Screech left to Mia..i was actually heading there tomarrow, ill be on the lookout
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by yarrh

the Lebrons WERE NOT from Lu

Angel

The Lebron's are not from Lu... its from another member here and they are all LEGIT Lebron PE's.

When Screech received all of the Lebron PE's he pm and emailed every member here that collects PE's, the same list that Zach13g posted on page 28 or29.

I never said they were fake, but about the "prototypes" wouldn't you og vets be able to distinguish whether if there was any prototype at all?

shoehead713 - link me! nvm found it

what about these?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

DAMN. This is crazy. I've spent my whole work day sporadically reading all the pages of this thread.

As it's been stated, big up to the OG's who helped crack this. I've always had MAD respect for Dill, Rahjelli, etc...

One thing I can say about Joerdan is that he tried to buy my DS non-snake pink XI's a couple years back for like 350 or so, and got pretty salty when Iwouldn't sell, saying he was a 'big-time' collector like I didn't know who he was, and that I'd never get a better offer than that...

The eBay story about the Blk/Cement III's an NTer sold to him for 110 causing Joe to want to file a dispute, but then ended up flipping for more cashsounds mad shady, and makes me lose a little respect. But, it sounds like if I would have sold him the XI's, he probably would have turned and flipped for5 plus or something ridiculous, after aggressively trying to buy my pair for around 350. I have NOTHING against Joerdan, but I dunno, it was just weird, I hadsome major respect for him and his collection, but the way he came at me about buying the shoes was just awkward...

Anyways, I just hope this 'Lu' character and all involved on his end get what's coming to them. And I hope Screech, Joerdan, and any otherbig-timers do right, and get out of his tangled web.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by yarrh

the Lebrons WERE NOT from Lu

Angel

The Lebron's are not from Lu... its from another member here and they are all LEGIT Lebron PE's.

I agree. Like Flip said, Lebrons are legit!

But how about the Concord 45s that was up on ebay a few weeks ago?

chances are that hes gonna go to the lil wayne concert at the amphitheatre on the 16th

chances are that hes gonna go to the lil wayne concert at the amphitheatre on the 16th

What are your thoughts on this whole situation? I know you and Screech are buddies.

rare23, how's tech? you still got a crazy collection or sold it?

I bet Lu is hiding with Osama.
roll.gif

But seriously what a mess this is. I have a pretty bad headache after reading through 30 pg's of this scandalous CSI/ SOAP drama we have unfolding.

Im going to get some popcorn and come back to this epic adventure and see how this all turns out.
laugh.gif

Im just playing guys, But on a seriousness note, This whole thing has been quite eye opening, witnessing how far some people are willing to go just for somecash. It really is a shame to see..

This is a hell of a plot...
roll.gif

This LU guy is like the Keyser Söze...of shoes anyway....

People looking for his reflection in patent leather and and talking about "who is he"...What a controversy unfolding in front of our eyes...

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

This is a hell of a plot...
roll.gif

This LU guy is like the Keyser Söze...of shoes anyway....

People looking for his reflection in patent leather and and talking about "who is he"...What a controversy unfolding in front of our eyes...
Exactly what I was thinking. Especially how everyone is out on the hunt for this LU cat. I hope someone catches up with him though. It will be gameover for that fool.

Back
Top Bottom