WOW!!

Originally Posted by soychulo

Originally Posted by theshoegame

Joerdan wrote:
I was the middle man for selling one shoe, to one person on this board. Dill! He is the only one I owe any response to.
A couple of questions Joe, Is that REALLY a true statement? I can remember you distinctly offering me the Fake AJKO I with stitched MJJ, did you NOT sell that shoe also!? How about the Jordan XI IE with Michael Jordan stitched inside the tongue? did you NOT sell that shoe also? And how about the low concord XI with mesh that is in your possession? did you not try and sell that shoe also? If you're going to come clean just come all the way clean. TheShoeGame

I'm still waiting for this to be addressed.
nerd.gif

There is no fraud in flaking on a deal. People are entitled to change their minds - thats buyers remorse.

DELIBRITLY misleading people, is a problem.

There is no frauding going on by him, I did not say he is anything like that. I am not accusing him of huge wrong doings. I just wanted to let people know whothey are dealing with, and who they are trying to help. What he did was wrong, twice, and it cost someone a couple hundred dollars. He apologized, hes not abad kid, but I just wanted to share some background info on this jasonisfly kid. Screech is not posting in this post. And I will not be replying anymore onthis topic, peace.

I didn't hear anything about him, "losing a couple hundred dollars" at all. He did not tell me anything about that so that couple hundred dollarsis not my business at all.

^ yes i do hate flakers with a passion and im a hypocrite for saying that myself when i did flake. however i do not understand why this had to go public. againim sorry for flaking on screech but like NY GIANTS said people do change their minds. id also like to say thank you to those who are understanding of thissituation.

I just wanted to let people know who they are dealing with, and who they are trying to help. What he did was wrong, twice, and it cost someone a couple hundred dollars.
Trying to magnify the fact he flaked in comparison to operating an illegal scam selling altered shoes for thousands, are we?

Irrelevant and juvenile. Costing someone a "couple hundred dollars" is quite different than frauding someone for SEVERAL thousands for misrepresentedshoes.

Dill, the kid, and everyone else mislead along the way need to be refunded asap.

Trying to magnify the fact he flaked in comparison to operating an illegal scam selling altered shoes for thousands, are we?

Irrelevant and juvenile. Costing someone a "couple hundred dollars" is quite different than frauding someone for SEVERAL thousands for misrepresented shoes.

Dill, the kid, and everyone else mislead along the way need to be refunded asap.
Exactly.

And this still needs to be answered...pronto

Originally Posted by theshoegame

Joerdan wrote:
I was the middle man for selling one shoe, to one person on this board. Dill! He is the only one I owe any response to.
A couple of questions Joe, Is that REALLY a true statement? I can remember you distinctly offering me the Fake AJKO I with stitched MJJ, did you NOT sell that shoe also!? How about the Jordan XI IE with Michael Jordan stitched inside the tongue? did you NOT sell that shoe also? And how about the low concord XI with mesh that is in your possession? did you not try and sell that shoe also? If you're going to come clean just come all the way clean. TheShoeGame

Two very different stories are being told here. This does indeed relate to someone's credibility. Own up and hit the truth serum. This willnot be forgotten nor will it be allowed to slide down the forum when it directly affects the integrity of this hobby and what little trust that exists amongus.

It simply can not be ignored.

It simply will not be ignored.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

seemed that that IM post was an attempt to save face.

I'm not convinced that account wasn't Screech's considering the date it was created in relation to when this thread was started.

I agree with Air Norris^^........That really didnt prove or show nothing but him not wanting to buy tha shoes anymore? so what? that dont mean anything

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

I really don't wanna go through all 32 pages but can someone summarize what's happening in this thread? something about a scandal involving Screech or something...?

If there was ever a post to go through, it's this one. I started on page one and just read this whole thread. The cliffnotes version will give you afew details and the major players, but some of the things posted throughout give a lot of perspective on more than just shoes.

Originally Posted by dougsexy5

Flakers gunna flake.
Fakers gunna fake.

this is the summary i guess.

before = doctor J (one of the greatest from the sixers)

now = "doctored" Jays (what the @!%!)

Okay NT i have a clear update for you. Joe has not yet given me a refund nor a timetable on when he hopes to refund me. He keeps promising me an"update" which has never happened either. He refuses to send me a down payment and gets irritable when i politely ask him for at least a rough ideaon when he will refund me. I have NOT received money yet nor shoes in value that equate to my refund. He told me to keep this outta the boards but at thispoint i dont think i will receive money for at least another month. There is your update NT now post away...

-J

Wow. This whole thing I've been reading for like two days off and on, it's insane. You'll never expect people to do that, especially to thosesneakers. To see guys bicker now about "flaking" is irrelevant to this subject. Glad I don't try and buy sneakers like PE's and samples. I amglad to have run across this topic. Good luck to all involved and hope those who acted with malicious intent get punished.

Hope Donnie Walsh saves us, lol

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

Okay NT i have a clear update for you. Joe has not yet given me a refund nor a timetable on when he hopes to refund me. He keeps promising me an "update" which has never happened either. He refuses to send me a down payment and gets irritable when i politely ask him for at least a rough idea on when he will refund me. I have NOT received money yet nor shoes in value that equate to my refund. He told me to keep this outta the boards but at this point i dont think i will receive money for at least another month. There is your update NT now post away...

-J

Hopefully you get it back... I know if it was me I would be going nuts, can't stand if someone takes my money......
devil.gif

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

Okay NT i have a clear update for you. Joe has not yet given me a refund nor a timetable on when he hopes to refund me. He keeps promising me an "update" which has never happened either. He refuses to send me a down payment and gets irritable when i politely ask him for at least a rough idea on when he will refund me. I have NOT received money yet nor shoes in value that equate to my refund. He told me to keep this outta the boards but at this point i dont think i will receive money for at least another month. There is your update NT now post away...

-J
I read the first page and the last two pages. it sounds like you lost a lot of money. It also sounds like you have a lot of money from the start. imsure you can scuff up a few hundred more and take a flight to his house. Why don't you?

Back
Top Bottom