Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Just received my replica belt today.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]it's a WWE BG... [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]name plate not don... [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gonna do something, do it right![/color]

Originally Posted by theDEEK

When was NTRumble happening again? We need to start cutting some promos on each other
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why should I bother? I am going to be ignored.

On second thought... maybe I should just troll all of you

Sounds good to me.

ChrisJericho-Regresa-WWE-2012.jpg

YEAH BAYBAY!!!!!!!!!!

Recent online reports have suggested that WWE is interested in signing several talents from TNA once their contracts with the company expire. Here is a breakdown of the rumored names and if WWE is interested:

* Rob Van Dam – WWE is interested in bringing him back.

* Matt Morgan – WWE was interested in Morgan last year but he chose to stick with TNA.

* Bully Ray – WWE has shown some interest in the former Tag Team Champion. No word yet if they’re interested in bringing Ray back with Devon as Team 3D.

* The Pope – Officials were interested early last year when he was being pushed but not so much anymore.

* Samoa Joe – There is no interest from WWE.

* Ink Inc. – There may be some interest in bringing back Shannon Moore down the road but Jesse Neal is viewed as a developmental prospect at best.

* James Storm and Robert Roode – WWE had interest last year in bringing Beer Money in as a tag team but word is that they’re not interested in bringing the former TNA Tag Team Champions in as singles wrestlers.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Recent online reports have suggested that WWE is interested in signing several talents from TNA once their contracts with the company expire. Here is a breakdown of the rumored names and if WWE is interested:

* Rob Van Dam – WWE is interested in bringing him back.

* Matt Morgan – WWE was interested in Morgan last year but he chose to stick with TNA.

* Bully Ray – WWE has shown some interest in the former Tag Team Champion. No word yet if they’re interested in bringing Ray back with Devon as Team 3D.

* The Pope – Officials were interested early last year when he was being pushed but not so much anymore.

* Samoa Joe – There is no interest from WWE.

* Ink Inc. – There may be some interest in bringing back Shannon Moore down the road but Jesse Neal is viewed as a developmental prospect at best.

* James Storm and Robert Roode – WWE had interest last year in bringing Beer Money in as a tag team but word is that they’re not interested in bringing the former TNA Tag Team Champions in as singles wrestlers.

Sounds like "NEWZ". IDK, though.

Spoiler [+]
Rsltp.gif

Those crazy knockouts fighting in the pool of all places!

Booker T tweeted his new fave 5.

Current FAV 5 1) D. BRYAN 2) SHEAMUS 3) WADE BARRETT 4) ZACK RYDER 5) DREW MCINTYRE Drew hasn't done much yet but 2012 is his year.

Spoiler [+]
What a mark!

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Those crazy knockouts fighting in the pool of all places!

Booker T tweeted his new fave 5.

Current FAV 5 1) D. BRYAN 2) SHEAMUS 3) WADE BARRETT 4) ZACK RYDER 5) DREW MCINTYRE Drew hasn't done much yet but 2012 is his year.

Spoiler [+]
What a mark!

laugh.gif

- The latest on Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust is that they may do something together at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

It was reported earlier in the week that a match between CM Punk vs John Laurinaitis is in the future plans of WWE creative.

New reports have revealed that it seems that match is expected to happen sometime in February. Laurinaitis being the special guest referee in Punk’s WWE title defense at the Royal Rumble is likely to be a significant point in the conflict between the two that leads to a match.

There are some feel that Laurinaitis role as a heel is going well, a pay-per-view match at Elimination Chamber with CM Punk has been brought up. However, others think that on the road to WrestleMania, CM Punk should not be working a match on PPV with someone who is not a wrestler on the WWE roster.

Whenever the match between the two takes place, some sort of stipulation for the winner and loser has been discussed to increase the importance of the bout.

Very nice..I gotta get me one before the end of the year..Why did you get the one with the wwe logo?..And where is your custom nameplate?..

Originally Posted by casekicks

Very nice..I gotta get me one before the end of the year..Why did you get the one with the wwe logo?..And where is your custom nameplate?..
Thanks.The nameplate should come in sometime next week.Was gonna get the WCW version but I'll settle with this one for now.

When was NTRumble happening again? We need to start cutting some promos on each other
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ITO kind of already started by simply stating that I was a loser.

Oddly enough, It was arguably his best promo to date.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this
pimp.gif
.... it was last year when you can say NTroster was created that's when everyone made there RR promos and picked there gimmicks cm punk,ultimo dragon,r truth etc. good times 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ill probably just repost my cm punk RR promo i did last year 
laugh.gif

^^ I remember you had a lot of heat when you created your R truth gimmick
laugh.gif
who else did a promo gimmick last RR?
nerd.gif
 I just remember my cm punk gimmick and tennhouse truth gimmick and the ultimo dragon i get bunz gimmick
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit I also remember  when club got clubbed with the yoshi tatsu pick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Lol i would love to see the promo i cut for last years rumble
No one wants to see your old Truth promos.
You were the beta-version of bkmac.
bkmac took what you did and went full ******.

Thats why i should win the NTslammy for best promo.....everyone knows that u never go full ******

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Holy +%!% we have Hymen Man with a santino gimmick and im that one cutting the same promo he does all the time one year ago.
laugh.gif
CHARACTER PROGRESSION, BROTHER.

Good times.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/10686890/-WRESTLEMANIA-WEEK-4-1-NTWT-MANIA--Card-Details-NTWT-Wrestle

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Holy +%!% we have Hymen Man with a santino gimmick and im that one cutting the same promo he does all the time one year ago.
laugh.gif
CHARACTER PROGRESSION, BROTHER.

Good times.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/10686890/-WRESTLEMANIA-WEEK-4-1-NTWT-MANIA--Card-Details-NTWT-Wrestle
laugh.gif
 the iss invasion and page 33 the greatest NTwrestlemania promo ever no one was touching me on the mic when it comes 2 promos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow...the next page in that link has me losing my smile.
Weird knowing that in a few months, I'd lose my testicles, become 2011 Comeback NTWT'r selling out cod-pieces, then staging a walkout on the COO...what a strange year it's been.

Back
Top Bottom