Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi
Holy +%!% we have Hymen Man with a santino gimmick and im that one cutting the same promo he does all the time one year ago.
laugh.gif
CHARACTER PROGRESSION, BROTHER.

Good times.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/10686890/-WRESTLEMANIA-WEEK-4-1-NTWT-MANIA--Card-Details-NTWT-Wrestle

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] coming from a guy with NO CHARACTER. or he just copies what i do over a month later. aye, it's the sincerest form of flattery. appreciate it bro.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and weren't you the one who completely botched his promo towards me and couldn't be found for a week after completely buried you? you sure you wanna go this route again? oh ok, focus on what it is you have to do for NTRR.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]as for Progression, i went from dark side tough guy thing to Alpha Male. someone above each and every one of you. I've found my stride. You'll find yours kiddo, i do believe in you funny and surprisingly enough. So just because i have High Quality and entertaining promos doesn't mean there is no progression. this place was DEAD as far as promos when i was suspended, fact. maybe i should post a bunch of wrestling .gifs in the middle of when i talk so you remidial kids can keep up. I am Quality... maybe we should just sit back and watch god awful bkmaclionheartjericchotrollwhateverthefuuu and tennhouse rtruth promos. maybe we can hear 4cena talk about his cats some more. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

WATCH OUT GUIZ ALPHA MALE WITH A "PROMO" COMING THROUGH.

Spoiler [+]
11t1hmw.jpg

As alpha as The Miz but with a bigger heart. C'mon, buddy. We all know you're the biggest softy in the thread. You even sent Catman a banana cat!

Welp, I've got a present for you too, man.

Spoiler [+]
1325799135619.gif

You're the perfect alpha male. Delusional in every possible way.
laugh.gif
You progressed from angry man with wings to angry man with no wings. Me? Yeah, I've adopted a few gimmicks here and there. I saw perfection with Ziggler ages before everyone besides yardhouse (Who incidentally is taking the top spot from EVERYONE on NTDown). I may have dabbled in the SuperPowers, The Big Bad Booty Daddy, and Jeff Jarrett gimmicks until I realized I didn't need a gimmick.

I'm just the king of the mountain. The originator of the NTWT. The creator, the innovator, the real deal, the catalyst of change and the REAL COO. I mean, it's not like the original, and first,  promo I cut on 4W in the NTWT over a year ago changed the way things worked here forever or anything.

No big deal, though.

I'll just sit back and watch while you flounder in the mid-card for another year while I go on to win the NTRumble and main event NTMANIAII.

Like WWE's Anonymous raw GM, NTWT has way too many abandoned/botched storylines.
Too many. Too many people got buried, too. It's a shame really. I think NTMANIAII will run better, though.

And say what you guys will about BKMac but I think he's...

1325870055165.gif

Awesome.

Every wrestling thread/company/whatever needs a guy who can draw Heath Slater heat. He knows his role and plays it will. (Probably without even thinking about it.)

And say what you guys will about BKMac but I think he's...

1325870055165.gif

Awesome.

Every wrestling thread/company/whatever needs a guy who can draw Heath Slater heat. He knows his role and plays it will. (Probably without even thinking about it.)
Dancing-with-the-Stars-Chris-Jericho-performs-God-Bless-America-with-Cheryl-Burke-455x341.jpg

I salute you, hombrelobo.

You're another newly added Jeriholic added to the list
grin.gif

The last 2 pages has me in tears
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't wait to start cutting promos again
pimp.gif
I'll probably do one on Sunday, which will probably be directly affected
by the outcome of the Texans/Bengals game
laugh.gif

NTWT only got real when I chose to run 4w over with a Lincoln, I deed it foh dah Lobo...foh oww peepil.

Thank for that, broski. We're like the Ryder/Cena of the NTWT. Except we've been around way longer.

1325884454999.jpg

Remember when Zack Ryder was a member of the NTWT Galaxy? Good times.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Good God it's Friday, you know what that means... NTDown!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Man, where do i start. A Lot of people want me to make them famous apparently.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yard... you may be a seasoned vet, but so were these guys.

[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
Spoiler [+]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so you see, since your careers are comparable to all who have been mentioned, that "argument" doesn't go very far with me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You say i Hide Behind You?! Listen pal, at 3:40 am i am thinking about not one man, as a matter of fact i was in my bed with one of my women, sexually being satisfied. 4W might as well tell me thank you now, because you have lost all focused on what the goal is. All i had to do is give you Two Lines and you wanted to cut this huge promo on me. I say the tiniest of truths and you were So ready to jump at that one chance, try and make an Actual name for yourself. You really wanted me to make you famous boy. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Hide behind you... I'm undefeated. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hide Behind You?... that incredibly false statement makes me laugh. Anyone on this roster knows when and how to find me. God Dammit when you are this good looking Thee Alpha Male cannot be hid. Especially from some ****** who was still up at 4 am thinking about me and playing NTWT '12 on his Playstation. I'm probably the only superstar in that game you use huh? I mean, i don't blame you. But look at you. Just waited so anxiously for the smallest amount of my attention so you could poke your bird chest out and try and be a big man. You are the sacrificial lamb thrown to the Monster. Well your 12 seconds of fame are now up, go and do your Job.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And if you, or anyone, want to contact me directly you can go to Twitter at anytime and type in my name @RJ_e3. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In all honesty there are only 4 real challengers for Thee Alpha Male in NTWT. first, even though he wants to walk his baby nuts to my front door hand in hand with Yard, i give Lobo a lot of praise and he is thee One guy holding NTRaw together. I have said so on a number of occasions. I'll deal with you on a later date. GHIMS is someone who loves men's testicles, but whether they are on his chin or he is stomping them repeatedly into dust, he does what is necessary to win and get ahead. Gotta kinda admire that. Then there is 'ol 4cat himself isn't there. The man of 6 holds. Mr. Monday Night at Home Forver Alone. The only real challenge with this joke of a paper champion is the fact he has the one thing that i've earned.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And lastly, the person I am set to meet at NTRR... for some reason this guy for a time and a half has been feared for his sharp tongue and sharp elbows. But none of you see him for what he really is... he is Mike Tyson in the ring on June 11, 2005. Club it is now your 7th round... you will not answer the bell, you will Quit. it's what you do, you quit in the ring and you lose. Had you not 4 other people to carry you through NTSS, it would have been the same routine all over again. Club is in the Main Event, Club loses. You are a loser, plain and simple and you are coming after someone who will completely and utterly bury you and your career. [/color]

Spoiler [+]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]look at him, he resembles my 13 year old cousin. walking around in a child's frame, a screaming "I'm a hoomoo" under armor tight t-shirt and a peach fuzz mustache. incredible... this is the guy you fear? this is the guy you believe to be the biggest heel in the biz?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So for NTRR here it is... you can have apart of the main event with this one... this is bigger than Yards Jobbing match, Bigger than any mid card title, this is your one chance on a lifetime to have bragging rights, to be the Main Eventer you claim to be. That chance to be talked about forever, the one chance to be the only man with bragging rights, You have Thee Alpha Male vs. The Icon that is Club... Career vs. Career. No more versions of Club anything, no 27, no Anderson Silva... or No Alpha Male, No more being that One... You have one week to get back to me.[/color]

^ you come out to the White Stripes and you cant post pictures properly, your arguments are invalid.

Originally Posted by bkmac

By the time 20-man Battle Royal begins, I'll be entering like so:

450px-Jericho_9th_Intercontinental_Championship_display_image.jpg

Yeah Baybay!

that's the best promo that you've cut all year.

and no.... that's not a compliment.

Alpha Male this, Alpha Male that, lobo was right about you. The delusion is strong with this one.

See first off, get your facts straight if you're going to come at me.There's a 3 hour time difference between where I am and where ever itis that is unfortunate enough to claim you as a resident. So while youwere sexually disappointing something that resembled a female, I wascoming home from an intense training session and the testosterone wasflowing. It wasn't my intention to cut a promo on you, you justhappened to get involved at the wrong place and the wrong time. Youwoke up a monster. See that's all you are is a perennial pot stirrer. You stirthe pot constantly until it is time to deliver, but you never do.

See I don't play video games, and I don't talk a big game, because afantasy world is not what I live in. I live in a reality where I don'tneed to speak, I don't need to cut promos, because my actions speakvolumes louder than anything I could ever waste my breath saying toyou. And the fact that you still use the word ****** as aninsult, further proves that you are simply far intellectually inferiorto waste my words on.

Surprisingly, you were right about one thing. I briefly lost focus on the task at hand. The goal is to claim what is mine, and win the NTWEF Title.

So if you have a problem with me, why don't you save it until the strap is around my waist, then we can settle this.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

gotta admit, imthatone has been on a role. very impressive.

goin after the top heel of the company, cutting really good promos

im very disappointed in deeks and brasilians recent work, they have been afterthoughts the past weeks

speaking of afterthoughts, where's bkmac?

btw jnsq, thanks for polishing my NTercontinental Title

well excuse me, it's a little hard to stay on top of your game when NTSS was announced for one date and started randomly, by a different person might i add, a completely different date, and the fact that for the past 2 months NTWE has been
less entertaining than bkmac begging for attention,
more generic than an imthatone heel promo
and more sporadic than a DSK post.
and you all heard right.. i said on top,
just like the finish of every single one of my matches,
the turnbuckle before i hit the most awe inspiring finisher in the business, "The Best Quote Ever",
the [color= rgb(255, 153, 0)]real[/color] NTWE Power Rankings, 
and each one of NTWT's favorite divas (and no 4w i'm not including your dream diva, Battle Kat... that's a dude)
yes i was on top.

but no worries, i wont make excuses
because come NTRumble time
i'll be back to selling merchandise,
show seats,
ppv ticket sales,
half of the rosters' manhood back to them,
and these scrubs' crappy move-sets to help make some of these losers look like they even know what they are doing in MY ring.

Now one of you buffoons can Quote That.

Spoiler [+]
*breaks kayfabe*
that and the fact and me and my son have been sick on and off  with ear infections and the flu(me) majority of december.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I love how this guy just steals things from my promo's and thinks he is "Original" and they are "His".... good job guy. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't blame you, i'd copy the best in the biz with promo's too if i were you. oh, but next time you should get Facts right before you make yourself look like an as s.[/color]

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

^ you come out to the White Stripes and you cant post pictures properly, your arguments are invalid.
the song fits my character... but you come out to a guy who smokes crack while he gets it in the as s and it was Yuku'd, but fixed. It wasn't an argument, it was a challenge. Stop being remedial and sound out the big words child.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I love how this guy just steals things from my promo's and thinks he is "Original" and they are "His".... good job guy. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't blame you, i'd copy the best in the biz with promo's too if i were you. oh, but next time you should get Facts right before you make yourself look like an as s.[/color]

I'd love to know what exactly I stole from you.

There's the delusion again.

You see my greatness and picture it as your own.

Welp, I think it's about that time.

160wns7.jpg

Hosted by yours truly, Mr. Lobo. I'm thinking this Monday after RAW.

YardFather wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you aren't great, there is nothing great about you. I woke up a monster huh? i cut that 3 months ago. I've been the monster...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you don't need to speak or cut promos... [/color]you're all about action[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]... been saying that. example: the match i put on the table for NTRR. oh, and by the way, you do need to cut promos here. fun fact fella.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]another fun fact "You stirthe pot constantly until it is time to deliver, but you never do."[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I stir the pot, goddamn right. I'm also undefeated... you look like a +$%@%$% when you have no idea what you're talking about. I am also THEE only one that has even put up the match i just issued to club. Please... tell me more about what it is you don't know.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]also...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"because my actions speakvolumes louder than anything I could ever waste my breath saying toyou."[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...yet you keep talking. funny isn't it?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]were you this aggressive before I? nope. you aren't even recognized by your peers, you were left off the main roster before club felt pitty for you and brought you into the fold. you are a joke. go about your business now, i am done with you, you are beneath me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you aren't great, there is nothing great about you. I woke up a monster huh? i cut that 3 months ago. I've been the monster...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you don't need to speak or cut promos... [/color]you're all about action[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]... been saying that. example: the match i put on the table for NTRR. oh, and by the way, you do need to cut promos here. fun fact fella.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]another fun fact "You stirthe pot constantly until it is time to deliver, but you never do."[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I stir the pot, goddamn right. I'm also undefeated... you look like a +$%@%$% when you have no idea what you're talking about. I am also THEE only one that has even put up the match i just issued to club. Please... tell me more about what it is you don't know.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"because my actions speakvolumes louder than anything I could ever waste my breath saying toyou."[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]were you this aggressive before I? nope. you aren't even recognized by your peers, you were left off the main roster before club felt pitty for you and brought you into the fold. you are a joke. go about your business now, i am done with you, you are beneath me.[/color]

Funny I must have missed all of that when I was busy not giving a @%%$ about anything you have to say.

Carry on.

Funny I must have missed all of that when I was busy not giving a @%%$ about anything you have to say.

Carry on.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but you continually contacted me and wanted my attention with your past few posts...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]oh ok. you're confused... got it... i thought you actually thought you were that good...[/color]

Carry on.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but you continually contacted me and wanted my attention with your past few posts...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]oh ok. you're confused... got it... i thought you actually thought you were that good...[/color]

Oh no, I am that good.

I was simply talking about your past MINDBLOWING promos that I apparently ripped off.

I only started to care when it involved me. Cool it son, you aren't that important.

I'm the one with the World Title shot. You're the one floating around on the undercard.

Tell me who is beneath who again?

The Yard is closed.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My match without a Title involved > anything you are, have been, or will ever do.

The Yard is closed huh...
laugh.gif
... [/color]

gonna save that one. too good to use now when you've clearly been buried.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Any matches in mind for the supershow Lobo?

You should probably be in one. You should probably do something. Anything, really. Before your stripped of the US title and it becomes the Mexico of the north title.

NWA_Canadian_Heavyweight_Championship.jpg

In all honesty I'm hoping to feature every SuperStar.

Unfortunately, I will be consulting with GHIMS. Yes, he actually does stuff. Kinda. Sorta. (Not really)

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Any matches in mind for the supershow Lobo?

You should probably be in one. You should probably do something. Anything, really. Before your stripped of the US title and it becomes the Mexico of the north title.

NWA_Canadian_Heavyweight_Championship.jpg

In all honesty I'm hoping to feature every SuperStar.

Unfortunately, I will be consulting with GHIMS. Yes, he actually does stuff. Kinda. Sorta. (Not really)
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Damn, monday should be good to theDork then, especially with what just was sent.

what's that joke about?[/color]

Back
Top Bottom