Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

The amount of people not on the WWE roster that are still in 2K22 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Lucha House Party, Lana, IIconics, Breezango, some of these people haven’t been in the WWE in almost a year :rofl:

I'm not mad at this tbh.

I'm glad Keith Lee is still in the game.

Knew for sure that #OurLegend 1995 1995 danger style danger style wouldn't be in 2K22 as well as Bay Bay.

The only person who got released that I wished was in 2K22 is Funhouse Wyatt/The Fiend.

Kevin Nash is really the coolest old dude. Feel for him given how tied the two were together.

Sad man :frown:

For whatever reason, I never would've picked Nash to be the most reasonable, progressive dude of that bunch.

Case Case and I got to meet them during the Orlando Mania weekend. Wrestlecon had them at adjoining tables. Nash was quiet cool, but Hall was so incredibly nice and humble. Took the time to make sure everybody got a legit conversation and wasn't rushing anybody through. That always stuck with me for someone of his stature to do that at a con when he had line that was 2 miles long.

For whatever reason, I never would've picked Nash to be the most reasonable, progressive dude of that bunch.

Case Case and I got to meet them during the Orlando Mania weekend. Wrestlecon had them at adjoining tables. Nash was quiet cool, but Hall was so incredibly nice and humble. Took the time to make sure everybody got a legit conversation and wasn't rushing anybody through. That always stuck with me for someone of his stature to do that at a con when he had line that was 2 miles long.
Those two were so down to earth and genuinely nice to every single person in line..

I remember after Souled Out that we went to the wrestler’s hotel and hung out so we could try to meet as many wrestlers as possible. Mash was really cool to all the kids even though he had just, accidentally, dropped the Giant on his neck while trying to Power Bomb him..Hall was smashed and was still signing stuff for anyone who asked..

Shucking and jiving to get Sharmell into the Hall.

Unfortunately the first thing I memba with Sharmell is those Perc Angle vignettes and "beastiality sex"

99E34DC8-6978-435A-A406-47E90647BE7F.jpeg
1593647619252.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom