Wrestling Thread April 11-17 | 4/17 TNA Lockdown PPV - All Cage Matches - Angle vs Jarrett

Finally, Rell HAS COME BACK to the Wrestling thread!

I couldn't agree with you more 4W about the WWE dropping the ball on the entire Rock/Cena angle. I can't put what I want to say into words but to simply put it, no one cares about the Rock/Cena anymore especially those that tuned in only to see the Rock. Who is going to wait an entire year to see these two new-found buddies face off in the ring? I sure as hell don't and I'm glad the Rock got booed last week. It was probably his decision to push it back a year so that he can continue to film but this angle needed to be wrapped up at Summerslam. Its going to be a miserable down period for the WWE. They are lucky that so many people were bamboozled into buying Wrestlemania, which was awful if I may add.

I really miss having Shane-O Mac on TV. The world was a better place when he was dropping elbows off the Titan-tron

I really miss having Shane-O Mac on TV. The world was a better place when he was dropping elbows off the Titan-tron

-Early reports have The LWO vs. The New Orient Express taking place at NTWT King of the Ring in June in what has been dubbed a "King of the Continent" Match.
While details of this match have not surfaced, one would assume that they will in the coming weeks

-Officials have been very high on The Deek and Tennhouse and see these two having prominent storylines throughout the summer

-ShaunHillFTW has been reported to be "kicking himself" for not taking the Shawn Thrill gimmick and possibly breaking in as a singles star, but there are high hopes for him as part of the newly formed LWO stable

-Early reports have The LWO vs. The New Orient Express taking place at NTWT King of the Ring in June in what has been dubbed a "King of the Continent" Match.
While details of this match have not surfaced, one would assume that they will in the coming weeks

-Officials have been very high on The Deek and Tennhouse and see these two having prominent storylines throughout the summer

-ShaunHillFTW has been reported to be "kicking himself" for not taking the Shawn Thrill gimmick and possibly breaking in as a singles star, but there are high hopes for him as part of the newly formed LWO stable

Half of the NT roster would be out of gimmicks if we took down the rafters.
I'm also very upset at creative for creating "The New Orient Express" in this day and age.
I plan to bury any of my Asian bros that plan to join that stable.

I'm also very upset at creative for creating "The New Orient Express" in this day and age.
I plan to bury any of my Asian bros that plan to join that stable.

Originally Posted by JNSQ

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All I'm going to say is..

Tonight we stand united as one. This is the NTWT and before any one person..we are all NTers. We'll see what happens with "newsole". I'll be ready to make them "fameass"
smile.gif

But after today...

If random members of the "LWO" are found backstage unconscious.. don't blame the "wolfman"
wink.gif

All I'm going to say is..

Tonight we stand united as one. This is the NTWT and before any one person..we are all NTers. We'll see what happens with "newsole". I'll be ready to make them "fameass"
smile.gif

But after today...

If random members of the "LWO" are found backstage unconscious.. don't blame the "wolfman"
wink.gif

I really do wonder who could be the Inside Man working with NewSole now

who on the roster could be so corrupt, so evil, so into themselves that they would consider it a personal badge of accomplishment to take down an entire Company?

I guess time.......will tell.

who on the roster could be so corrupt, so evil, so into themselves that they would consider it a personal badge of accomplishment to take down an entire Company?

Originally Posted by Club29

I predict...

Actually, nevermind. I'll just leave it at that
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

I predict...

Actually, nevermind. I'll just leave it at that
wink.gif

Forgot the invasion angle was going to kick off tonight.

Wonder which one of you bastards betrayed the NTWT galaxy?
nerd.gif

Forgot the invasion angle was going to kick off tonight.

Wonder which one of you bastards betrayed the NTWT galaxy?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom