Wrestling Thread April 11-17 | 4/17 TNA Lockdown PPV - All Cage Matches - Angle vs Jarrett

I hope That One is a traitor, I'm begging for a reason to kick his *$$ and take that title from him. Especially if he's not even going to lift a finger against the ISS invasion tonight.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sbrar8

Spoiler [+]
Soon...
ok ive literally never heard of you ever.

not on niketalk.

not in our little fantasy rasslin thread.

or anywhere else.

you think Primo would get screen time with a vignette saying "Soon..."?

No, you know why?

Because he, like you, is a jobber that no one cares about.

Back to FCW you go

Originally Posted by sbrar8

Spoiler [+]
Soon...
ok ive literally never heard of you ever.

not on niketalk.

not in our little fantasy rasslin thread.

or anywhere else.

you think Primo would get screen time with a vignette saying "Soon..."?

No, you know why?

Because he, like you, is a jobber that no one cares about.

Back to FCW you go

OMG these guys getting the chance to ask Cena questions.  I'd ask why he comes out with goofyass smiles on his face every time he comes out.

OMG these guys getting the chance to ask Cena questions.  I'd ask why he comes out with goofyass smiles on his face every time he comes out.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

No, you wouldnt.

Sit down.

No, you wouldnt.

Sit down.

Originally Posted by Club29

No, you wouldnt.

Sit down.

At least I wouldn't be asking for a pair of match worn jorts.

Originally Posted by Club29

No, you wouldnt.

Sit down.

At least I wouldn't be asking for a pair of match worn jorts.

The Straight Edge Superstar has arrived on NTRaw

Watch your back Deek...after the Invasion is finished, we have some business to attend to.

The Straight Edge Superstar has arrived on NTRaw

Watch your back Deek...after the Invasion is finished, we have some business to attend to.

[camera focuses on shiny, swagged out chain mail crotch, then pans up to show JNSQ]

INVADERS?!?! HA! LET ME REMIND YOU ALL THAT MY CROTCH WILL BE CRUSHING YOUR HEADS INTO THE TURNBUCKLE UNTIL THE NTWT LOGO IS IMPRINTED ONTO YOUR UGLY MUGS THAT YOUR MOTHER AND SPERM DONOR GAVE YOU!!!

LET ME NOT FORGET ABOUT ALL THE CHILDREN VYING FOR THE TAG TEAM GOLD. REMEMBER!!! THERE ARE ONLY THREE THINGS THAT SHINE IN MY LIFE...MY SMILE, MY CROTCH, AND THIS GOLD ON MY SHOULDER!!! I DON'T PLAN ON GIVING EITHER OF THEM UP!!!

[grabs polish rag and shines crotch a little, then shines belt a little, then back to shining the crotch]

[camera focuses on shiny, swagged out chain mail crotch, then pans up to show JNSQ]

INVADERS?!?! HA! LET ME REMIND YOU ALL THAT MY CROTCH WILL BE CRUSHING YOUR HEADS INTO THE TURNBUCKLE UNTIL THE NTWT LOGO IS IMPRINTED ONTO YOUR UGLY MUGS THAT YOUR MOTHER AND SPERM DONOR GAVE YOU!!!

LET ME NOT FORGET ABOUT ALL THE CHILDREN VYING FOR THE TAG TEAM GOLD. REMEMBER!!! THERE ARE ONLY THREE THINGS THAT SHINE IN MY LIFE...MY SMILE, MY CROTCH, AND THIS GOLD ON MY SHOULDER!!! I DON'T PLAN ON GIVING EITHER OF THEM UP!!!

[grabs polish rag and shines crotch a little, then shines belt a little, then back to shining the crotch]

Back
Top Bottom