Wrestling Thread April 11-17 | 4/17 TNA Lockdown PPV - All Cage Matches - Angle vs Jarrett

Originally Posted by toine2983

Forgot the invasion angle was going to kick off tonight.

Wonder which one of you bastards betrayed the NTWT galaxy?
nerd.gif

Someone who's dastardly. Someone who has been rather quiet as of late. Someone who is enough of a bastard to hit someone in the nuts..3 times!

*Rolls the footage*

Spoiler [+]
jMg5l.gif
jMg5l.gif
jMg5l.gif

That's all I'm saying
wink.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Forgot the invasion angle was going to kick off tonight.

Wonder which one of you bastards betrayed the NTWT galaxy?
nerd.gif

Someone who's dastardly. Someone who has been rather quiet as of late. Someone who is enough of a bastard to hit someone in the nuts..3 times!

*Rolls the footage*

Spoiler [+]
jMg5l.gif
jMg5l.gif
jMg5l.gif

That's all I'm saying
wink.gif

Forgot all about the invasion. .

Hopefully tough enough will be funny this week like it was last week. .

Forgot all about the invasion. .

Hopefully tough enough will be funny this week like it was last week. .

So Im gonna have to keep up with the so-called invsion, Tough Enough, and Raw?..It's gonna be a busy night..CAN'T WAIT..

So Im gonna have to keep up with the so-called invsion, Tough Enough, and Raw?..It's gonna be a busy night..CAN'T WAIT..

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm hoping DSK hasn't been brainwashed in Cena rehab to joining the dark side.....

Not DSK.
frown.gif

Where would we get are Pretentious News and Notes from if that happens?

As hombre alluded to, GHIMS recent actions leave him as a prime suspect to be the traitor.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm hoping DSK hasn't been brainwashed in Cena rehab to joining the dark side.....

Not DSK.
frown.gif

Where would we get are Pretentious News and Notes from if that happens?

As hombre alluded to, GHIMS recent actions leave him as a prime suspect to be the traitor.

Shoot, I was ready to kick some @*! today too. Looks like that'll have to be on hold to show these ISS fools who's turf theyre steppin on.

Btw, I'm taking my finger away from pointing at the NT summerslam sign to direct it to HyperCutter. I'm still sold on him being the traitor.

Shoot, I was ready to kick some @*! today too. Looks like that'll have to be on hold to show these ISS fools who's turf theyre steppin on.

Btw, I'm taking my finger away from pointing at the NT summerslam sign to direct it to HyperCutter. I'm still sold on him being the traitor.

Thursday, April 07, 2011 11:26 AM ET
World Wrestling Entertainment rebrands, says network will launch in 12 to 18 months

By Ruchi Shukla

As part of a global expansion, World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. said April 7 that it has rebranded itself as WWE.

The company will look to acquire entertainment content companies and outsource its television, film and live event production and licensing as part of the new initiative. The company also plans to develop new scripted, nonscripted and animated television programs and said it would launch its WWE network in the next 12 to 18 months.

"The new business model of the company better reflects what WWE is all about, being a global entertainment company," Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon said in a news release. "We will always be loyal to our core business that made WWE a globally known entity, however, the future of WWE will be the addition of new entertainment content opportunities beyond the ring."

The first new program that is part of the expansion is "Tough Enough," which debuted on USA on April 4.

As part of the rebranding, the company will also launch a talent development department and a national consumer and business-to-business advertising campaign.

Thursday, April 07, 2011 11:26 AM ET
World Wrestling Entertainment rebrands, says network will launch in 12 to 18 months

By Ruchi Shukla

As part of a global expansion, World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. said April 7 that it has rebranded itself as WWE.

The company will look to acquire entertainment content companies and outsource its television, film and live event production and licensing as part of the new initiative. The company also plans to develop new scripted, nonscripted and animated television programs and said it would launch its WWE network in the next 12 to 18 months.

"The new business model of the company better reflects what WWE is all about, being a global entertainment company," Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon said in a news release. "We will always be loyal to our core business that made WWE a globally known entity, however, the future of WWE will be the addition of new entertainment content opportunities beyond the ring."

The first new program that is part of the expansion is "Tough Enough," which debuted on USA on April 4.

As part of the rebranding, the company will also launch a talent development department and a national consumer and business-to-business advertising campaign.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]** sitting in his dressing room with maryse **

The only thing i want and need.... It's not in my grasp yet and it's pissing me off to no end. I will not reference you by name because every day that goes by i can feel my soul burn, my heart turn cold, and my eyes fill with blood from pure anger. I am not satisfied with being where i am. it needs to change... and you are beneath me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ISS is beneath the one. and that is the first and last thing that'll be said from myself about it. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Look at the path i've left behind me. Cutter was one of the first victims... and he possibly chose to play man swords with some guy who has a fascination killing someone's cats. A person whom uses his promo tools like kids in the 2nd grade. Speaking of man swords, You have 20 guys in the rafters playing with each other.... Incredible. Then you had the artist formally known as Hero who has now Turned himself into los chicas labios of the LWO. fantastic. Oh, by the way, NTWT now also has this azn boy band sushi roll getting together thinking they will take over. To all, let it be known by a Solo dominating force, It won't happen fellas. With all the Pinatas and Dragons you stuffed and figured they could be put on display so you shipped all the products over, send them back now before it's too late. The only one who is able to survive has been lobo with the help of his crutch JNSQ.[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I leave no stone unturned. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If it weren't for the Past talent in Other organizations there would be only 4 people left in NTWT. you bottom feeders sit there and fight for the scraps when you have no clue how it could be to Rule and Empire. you sort sighted peasants don't deserve to breathe the same air as I.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Invasions. Stables...... *laughs and looks at maryse* idiots trying to make a name for themselves. The last time i checked you don't take a D-Leaguer and Throw him in the game as Kobe Bryant.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I won't even come out of the back tonight... lets go doll.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]** Takes belt and leaves the building **[/color]

*Waits backstage ready for newsole to make his move.*
Spoiler [+]

jericho-o.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]** sitting in his dressing room with maryse **

The only thing i want and need.... It's not in my grasp yet and it's pissing me off to no end. I will not reference you by name because every day that goes by i can feel my soul burn, my heart turn cold, and my eyes fill with blood from pure anger. I am not satisfied with being where i am. it needs to change... and you are beneath me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ISS is beneath the one. and that is the first and last thing that'll be said from myself about it. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Look at the path i've left behind me. Cutter was one of the first victims... and he possibly chose to play man swords with some guy who has a fascination killing someone's cats. A person whom uses his promo tools like kids in the 2nd grade. Speaking of man swords, You have 20 guys in the rafters playing with each other.... Incredible. Then you had the artist formally known as Hero who has now Turned himself into los chicas labios of the LWO. fantastic. Oh, by the way, NTWT now also has this azn boy band sushi roll getting together thinking they will take over. To all, let it be known by a Solo dominating force, It won't happen fellas. With all the Pinatas and Dragons you stuffed and figured they could be put on display so you shipped all the products over, send them back now before it's too late. The only one who is able to survive has been lobo with the help of his crutch JNSQ.[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I leave no stone unturned. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If it weren't for the Past talent in Other organizations there would be only 4 people left in NTWT. you bottom feeders sit there and fight for the scraps when you have no clue how it could be to Rule and Empire. you sort sighted peasants don't deserve to breathe the same air as I.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Invasions. Stables...... *laughs and looks at maryse* idiots trying to make a name for themselves. The last time i checked you don't take a D-Leaguer and Throw him in the game as Kobe Bryant.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I won't even come out of the back tonight... lets go doll.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]** Takes belt and leaves the building **[/color]

*Waits backstage ready for newsole to make his move.*
Spoiler [+]

jericho-o.gif

I don't need a stable. I don't need a group.

I'm fine on my own. BUT

This "invasion" has me intrigued. I can't wait to see how the NTWT galaxy will band together and prevent this threat from happening.

After this is all over, club you're MINE!

I don't need a stable. I don't need a group.

I'm fine on my own. BUT

This "invasion" has me intrigued. I can't wait to see how the NTWT galaxy will band together and prevent this threat from happening.

After this is all over, club you're MINE!

I hope That One is a traitor, I'm begging for a reason to kick his *$$ and take that title from him. Especially if he's not even going to lift a finger against the ISS invasion tonight.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom