Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

I couldn't get what Cena was saying to Vince and that other dude when they tried to ring the bell and the end the match...anyone know what he said?

I couldn't get what Cena was saying to Vince and that other dude when they tried to ring the bell and the end the match...anyone know what he said?

^ said he wont let it end like this or some *$%% meaning he wont let vince screw punk over by calling for the bell. question is how the hell did he know he was comin ? he turned around and jetted so fast to hit dude lol

^ said he wont let it end like this or some *$%% meaning he wont let vince screw punk over by calling for the bell. question is how the hell did he know he was comin ? he turned around and jetted so fast to hit dude lol

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Sin Cara has been suspended for 30 days for violating the Wellness policy
damn what a loser
laugh.gif
 hhh with the slick move lol

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I just watched the Punk match on youtube. It was pretty damn good and I was really happy with the product.

However, he still has a long way to go to be the next Rock, Stone cold, or HBK in the ring. Maybe it was nerves but his and Cena's in ring work couldn't quite match up with the really imaginative creativity of the counters, reversals, and high impact stuff that they came up with.
Hold on, are you seriously saying Punk isn't on Rock or SC's level in terms of actual WORK in the ring?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I just watched the Punk match on youtube. It was pretty damn good and I was really happy with the product.

However, he still has a long way to go to be the next Rock, Stone cold, or HBK in the ring. Maybe it was nerves but his and Cena's in ring work couldn't quite match up with the really imaginative creativity of the counters, reversals, and high impact stuff that they came up with.
Hold on, are you seriously saying Punk isn't on Rock or SC's level in terms of actual WORK in the ring?

Pissed I missed the show last night, thanks guys for the constant updates. I am anxiously waiting for raw tonight.

Pissed I missed the show last night, thanks guys for the constant updates. I am anxiously waiting for raw tonight.

Proud to say i was in the building for this one. The crowd was electric and the heat on Cena was crazy. I know for certain that their were a few kids chanting *$ you Cena. The bump that Sin Cara took was amazing. Glad to see Punk get the strap.

Proud to say i was in the building for this one. The crowd was electric and the heat on Cena was crazy. I know for certain that their were a few kids chanting *$ you Cena. The bump that Sin Cara took was amazing. Glad to see Punk get the strap.

Sin Cara is high flying for a reason 
grin.gif
/cornyjoke.

I'm on board for not having Punk on Raw tonight. I'm hoping should he re-sign (which in all honesty I think he is already and WWE is keeping it their best kept secret ever) that he has a lengthy title reign. I remember reading the plan was for Cena to hold the belt for a long time after Mania, so I'm hoping Del Rio or him don't get in Punks way of a reign.

Can anyone else see Del Rio as 'Corporate Henchman' for VKM, and when/if he eventually wins the title, eventually has enough of Vince and that's when we see a Del Rio face turn?
nerd.gif

Sin Cara is high flying for a reason 
grin.gif
/cornyjoke.

I'm on board for not having Punk on Raw tonight. I'm hoping should he re-sign (which in all honesty I think he is already and WWE is keeping it their best kept secret ever) that he has a lengthy title reign. I remember reading the plan was for Cena to hold the belt for a long time after Mania, so I'm hoping Del Rio or him don't get in Punks way of a reign.

Can anyone else see Del Rio as 'Corporate Henchman' for VKM, and when/if he eventually wins the title, eventually has enough of Vince and that's when we see a Del Rio face turn?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Punk God...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Punk.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As if Sin Cara needed anymore heat on him.

That may explain way he was taken out of the MITB match.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Punk God...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Punk.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As if Sin Cara needed anymore heat on him.

That may explain way he was taken out of the MITB match.

Back
Top Bottom