Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

The crowd took that to another level even though the match itself was a little sloppy. Amazing PPV though. That's a DVD I will probably be buying.

The crowd took that to another level even though the match itself was a little sloppy. Amazing PPV though. That's a DVD I will probably be buying.

i need to watch the replay for mitb, but i will be in attendance for summerslam in LA next month
pimp.gif

gotta give props where its due......cena did his thing out there last night

more of that and less trying to be funny and he can be ok

gotta give props where its due......cena did his thing out there last night

more of that and less trying to be funny and he can be ok

Still can't get over what a great show they both put on in that atmosphere. I'm sure they were both nervous as hell in the beginning.

Still can't get over what a great show they both put on in that atmosphere. I'm sure they were both nervous as hell in the beginning.

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Daniel Bryan wins MITB
Christian takes belt off Orton
Punk takes belt off Cena

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats pretty much all that needs to be said. wwe got it right this time

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Daniel Bryan wins MITB
Christian takes belt off Orton
Punk takes belt off Cena

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats pretty much all that needs to be said. wwe got it right this time

laugh.gif
 At putting it in the fridge.

Put that thing in the junk yard!  

Damn it is it 9 PM Eastern YET?! Only 16 hours away.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 At putting it in the fridge.

Put that thing in the junk yard!  

Damn it is it 9 PM Eastern YET?! Only 16 hours away.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

did the Spanish announce table make it out alive this PPV ?
Yep...Orton did two RKOs to Christian on it and it didn't break either time.

Unbelieveably though, a steel ladder did break in half during the Smackdown MITB match.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

did the Spanish announce table make it out alive this PPV ?
Yep...Orton did two RKOs to Christian on it and it didn't break either time.

Unbelieveably though, a steel ladder did break in half during the Smackdown MITB match.

laugh.gif

watching the match on youtube i noticed a few things:

that dual chant was hillarious. you basically had adults for punk vs children for cena
laugh.gif

there were alot of sloppy botches on punks part.

booker t is a %%*#%*% loser. jerry lawler is garbage

that second knee to cenas face on the ropes was brutal.

you gotta give credit to cena for putting punk over in this fashion like he did. dude made him look unbeatable.

i think they gonna make punk stick around and make him like the nwo when they had control of wcw ie do whatever he wants, make matches, changr announcers, bring in his roh friends including that bum colt cabana, etc playing off the fact that hes not contracted with the wwe and vince has to give in to his demands if he wants the title to stick around.

watching the match on youtube i noticed a few things:

that dual chant was hillarious. you basically had adults for punk vs children for cena
laugh.gif

there were alot of sloppy botches on punks part.

booker t is a %%*#%*% loser. jerry lawler is garbage

that second knee to cenas face on the ropes was brutal.

you gotta give credit to cena for putting punk over in this fashion like he did. dude made him look unbeatable.

i think they gonna make punk stick around and make him like the nwo when they had control of wcw ie do whatever he wants, make matches, changr announcers, bring in his roh friends including that bum colt cabana, etc playing off the fact that hes not contracted with the wwe and vince has to give in to his demands if he wants the title to stick around.

last night was a huge night for the independent stars

bryan wins MITB

punk god new wwe champ

Back
Top Bottom