Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

Watching TPIR right now 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson tweeted the following late last night: "Wow can The People's Champ and THE MILLIONS recover from that devastating Dr.Seuss "final KO blow"? CENA = HOT SHAVED BARNEY !@%# GARBAGE.."
whoever was asking did someone run to the ring.... i found this funny too....

* Also, a young kid tried to get to the ring after Miz laid out Cena. He didn't make it. Security got him.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson tweeted the following late last night: "Wow can The People's Champ and THE MILLIONS recover from that devastating Dr.Seuss "final KO blow"? CENA = HOT SHAVED BARNEY !@%# GARBAGE.."
whoever was asking did someone run to the ring.... i found this funny too....

* Also, a young kid tried to get to the ring after Miz laid out Cena. He didn't make it. Security got him.

Interesting/Sad Fact About the WWE Championship
-The Miz is the first champion since HHH in 2008 to have a 100+ day run as champion.  The Miz won the title on November 22, 2010.  HHH previously held the title for 210 days from April 27, 2008 until November 23, 2008.  We can safely assume The Miz's run will end on April 3, 2011.

Interesting/Sad Fact About the WWE Championship
-The Miz is the first champion since HHH in 2008 to have a 100+ day run as champion.  The Miz won the title on November 22, 2010.  HHH previously held the title for 210 days from April 27, 2008 until November 23, 2008.  We can safely assume The Miz's run will end on April 3, 2011.

miz been holdin it down these last 2 weeks, everybody hype over cena,rock, and stone cold,but
the miz had me trippin more than all of them and ppl sleepin on the undertaker vs hhh biggest match of
this year WM

miz been holdin it down these last 2 weeks, everybody hype over cena,rock, and stone cold,but
the miz had me trippin more than all of them and ppl sleepin on the undertaker vs hhh biggest match of
this year WM

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

this year WM
$%^& the miz
laugh.gif

this year WM
$%^& the miz
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

and this rock vs cena aint nothing but the tyson and stone cold thing all over again
eyes.gif

dead giveaway yesterday

Explain....

what.....?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

and this rock vs cena aint nothing but the tyson and stone cold thing all over again
eyes.gif

dead giveaway yesterday

Explain....

what.....?

^^ cena and rock crackin jocks the miz got stright desrespectful, and i just got that feelin, but i could be wrong
but i see screw job one way or another

^^ cena and rock crackin jocks the miz got stright desrespectful, and i just got that feelin, but i could be wrong
but i see screw job one way or another

I see a "screw job" angle with Edged + Christian before i see it with those two. imo.

but if rock wants to wreslte, he could cost cena his title. either way i'm interested in both angles.

I see a "screw job" angle with Edged + Christian before i see it with those two. imo.

but if rock wants to wreslte, he could cost cena his title. either way i'm interested in both angles.

Back
Top Bottom