Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

- Jbailey2112 sent word that Chris Jericho is being advertised for the WWE Monday Night RAW on May 16th from the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas. This could be an old listing for the May event but Jericho left WWE in September of 2010 and the San Antonio event was announced in December.

- Jbailey2112 sent word that Chris Jericho is being advertised for the WWE Monday Night RAW on May 16th from the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas. This could be an old listing for the May event but Jericho left WWE in September of 2010 and the San Antonio event was announced in December.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Canibus is rolling over in his grave.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I know Rip The Jacker shed tears on his mic if he heard that trash.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

It's the deluxe replica on Wrestlingsuperstore.com, $499 plus shipping, and got the customized nameplate and non spinning screw. Total was hefty, but most of the proceeds went to my poker winnings 3 weeks ago...came in first in two poker games and won $480 total. It's a beauty and i can't stop looking at it. I want to take it to work. 
laugh.gif
 I said to myself i'm only going to buy one belt but I might buy the WHC belt come summertime. 
laugh.gif

How do the belts on that site compare to the ones from WWE shop?  Thinking of copping a WHC by the time they're back in the bay area.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

It's the deluxe replica on Wrestlingsuperstore.com, $499 plus shipping, and got the customized nameplate and non spinning screw. Total was hefty, but most of the proceeds went to my poker winnings 3 weeks ago...came in first in two poker games and won $480 total. It's a beauty and i can't stop looking at it. I want to take it to work. 
laugh.gif
 I said to myself i'm only going to buy one belt but I might buy the WHC belt come summertime. 
laugh.gif

How do the belts on that site compare to the ones from WWE shop?  Thinking of copping a WHC by the time they're back in the bay area.

Good question. I think the WWE shop goes as high as adult replica. Which is fake leather....the wrestlingsuperstore has the same adult replica from the WWE shop....but they go up to deluxe(which uses real leather), ultra deluxe and master series...

Good question. I think the WWE shop goes as high as adult replica. Which is fake leather....the wrestlingsuperstore has the same adult replica from the WWE shop....but they go up to deluxe(which uses real leather), ultra deluxe and master series...

Okay, that settles it. Kendrick needs his own personal ring announcer to stand in the ring and go "Brian Kendrick, COME ON DOWN!!!"

Side note- I wonder if he talked with Drew Carey about what it's like to be in the Royal Rumble.

Okay, that settles it. Kendrick needs his own personal ring announcer to stand in the ring and go "Brian Kendrick, COME ON DOWN!!!"

Side note- I wonder if he talked with Drew Carey about what it's like to be in the Royal Rumble.

- The cast of NXT Season Five features six runner-up contestants from previous seasons. The cast is as follows:

* Byron Saxton with Pro Yoshi Tatsu
* Conor O’Brian with Pro Vladimir Kozlov
* Darren Young with Pro Chavo Guerrero
* Jacob Novak with Pro JTG
* Lucky Cannon with Pro Tyson Kidd
* Titus O’Neil with Pro Hornswoggle

so dudes like darren young and lucky cannon get another chance yet tyler black is still in fcw
indifferent.gif

- Former WWE star Shelton Benjamin defeated Curt Hawkins before tonight’s SmackDown tapings in Houston, Texas in the dark match.

- The cast of NXT Season Five features six runner-up contestants from previous seasons. The cast is as follows:

so dudes like darren young and lucky cannon get another chance yet tyler black is still in fcw
indifferent.gif

- Former WWE star Shelton Benjamin defeated Curt Hawkins before tonight’s SmackDown tapings in Houston, Texas in the dark match.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

indifferent.gif

Are you serious...dudes going to be eliminated first again, or should be given that Hornswoggle is his pro...
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom