Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- The cast of NXT Season Five features six runner-up contestants from previous seasons. The cast is as follows:

* Byron Saxton with Pro Yoshi Tatsu
* Conor O’Brian with Pro Vladimir Kozlov
* Darren Young with Pro Chavo Guerrero
* Jacob Novak with Pro JTG
* Lucky Cannon with Pro Tyson Kidd
* Titus O’Neil with Pro Hornswoggle

so dudes like darren young and lucky cannon get another chance yet tyler black is still in fcw
indifferent.gif

- Former WWE star Shelton Benjamin defeated Curt Hawkins before tonight’s SmackDown tapings in Houston, Texas in the dark match.
Are you serious...dudes going to be eliminated first again, or should be given that Hornswoggle is his pro...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

- The cast of NXT Season Five features six runner-up contestants from previous seasons. The cast is as follows:

so dudes like darren young and lucky cannon get another chance yet tyler black is still in fcw
indifferent.gif

- Former WWE star Shelton Benjamin defeated Curt Hawkins before tonight’s SmackDown tapings in Houston, Texas in the dark match.
Are you serious...dudes going to be eliminated first again, or should be given that Hornswoggle is his pro...
indifferent.gif

Unless they SERIOUSLY repackaged him, dude deserves to be eliminated already.  He was so awful that even us black people didn't support him.

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Unless they SERIOUSLY repackaged him, dude deserves to be eliminated already.  He was so awful that even us black people didn't support him.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Kendrick dance.

I can't thank you enough for that gif. *right click save as*

GHIMS There's no need for Black on NXT. NXT is a joke. He will be going straight to the main roster.

Just read the prize for winning NXT 5
roll.gif

Wait for it..

Spoiler [+]
A spot on NXT 6.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Kendrick dance.

I can't thank you enough for that gif. *right click save as*

GHIMS There's no need for Black on NXT. NXT is a joke. He will be going straight to the main roster.

Just read the prize for winning NXT 5
roll.gif

Wait for it..

Spoiler [+]
A spot on NXT 6.
laugh.gif

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

like i said in my predictions, hes about to have a really big year, i think hes gonna get a heavyweight title

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

like i said in my predictions, hes about to have a really big year, i think hes gonna get a heavyweight title

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

As much as I would rather he stay with Haas, I can't blame him if he's getting another shot in WWE.  Gotta get paid while you can.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

As much as I would rather he stay with Haas, I can't blame him if he's getting another shot in WWE.  Gotta get paid while you can.

Back
Top Bottom