Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

I just realized I had posted in the wrong wrestling thread.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

- Former WWE star Shelton Benjamin defeated Curt Hawkins before tonight’s SmackDown tapings in Houston, Texas in the dark match.

like i said in my predictions, hes about to have a really big year, i think hes gonna get a heavyweight title
Wait...so Shelton is back in WWE? He's done with ROH?

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

- Former WWE star Shelton Benjamin defeated Curt Hawkins before tonight’s SmackDown tapings in Houston, Texas in the dark match.

like i said in my predictions, hes about to have a really big year, i think hes gonna get a heavyweight title

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

Probably not. He lives in the same area where SD was so it was probably a one off appearance. Would be interesting if he did leave ROH for the bigger paycheck, though.

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

Probably not. He lives in the same area where SD was so it was probably a one off appearance. Would be interesting if he did leave ROH for the bigger paycheck, though.

- As you may or may not know, GHIMS is no longer using his prediction/gotholestrodamus gimmick, he has now dropped it and it seems that aquagrape is the front runner for the gimmick. The NTWF roster was said to be upset one source said, so upset that big wrestling fan Lebron James is now yhe main suspect as who cried after the Miami Heat lost to the Chicago Bulls this past sunday. GHIMS is said to be very happy with this new direction as he feels it wont hurt the ratings. He will no longer be competing, but will be a big player backstage with the booking and scouting. One source has said that he has already been repackaged and set to debut his new gimmick in the coming days. The source hinted that his gimmick will have a 80s, 90s, 2000s feel to it and that its "vintage to a perfection". As you may already know, GHIMS has been watching/wrestling/promoting/scouting talent since 1988 (age 5).

some of the talent have already tweeted when they learned of this groundbreaking information;

@DSKcena#1FAN wrote:

had the feud of the year in 2010 with GHIMS, we tore it down. DSKnation word life!!!!

@LoboLoco wrote:

got texted of the news while having intercourse with layla, gotta say, couldn't get it up after reading this.

@4WTruth wrote:

wow!!! guess this means i will have a longer preview this monday. BTW I hope R-Truth catches mono, whats up!!!

@HyperCutyourMICoff wrote:

he invented the hyper cutter corner, i got the biggest push in my career. TY!!!!!!!

- As you may or may not know, GHIMS is no longer using his prediction/gotholestrodamus gimmick, he has now dropped it and it seems that aquagrape is the front runner for the gimmick. The NTWF roster was said to be upset one source said, so upset that big wrestling fan Lebron James is now yhe main suspect as who cried after the Miami Heat lost to the Chicago Bulls this past sunday. GHIMS is said to be very happy with this new direction as he feels it wont hurt the ratings. He will no longer be competing, but will be a big player backstage with the booking and scouting. One source has said that he has already been repackaged and set to debut his new gimmick in the coming days. The source hinted that his gimmick will have a 80s, 90s, 2000s feel to it and that its "vintage to a perfection". As you may already know, GHIMS has been watching/wrestling/promoting/scouting talent since 1988 (age 5).

some of the talent have already tweeted when they learned of this groundbreaking information;

@DSKcena#1FAN wrote:

had the feud of the year in 2010 with GHIMS, we tore it down. DSKnation word life!!!!

@LoboLoco wrote:

got texted of the news while having intercourse with layla, gotta say, couldn't get it up after reading this.

@4WTruth wrote:

wow!!! guess this means i will have a longer preview this monday. BTW I hope R-Truth catches mono, whats up!!!

@HyperCutyourMICoff wrote:

he invented the hyper cutter corner, i got the biggest push in my career. TY!!!!!!!

Shelton always had the ring skills, his mic work wasn't on par, people mention Shelton, first things that come to mind, the gimmick with his momma and him jumping from the rope across the ring and getting hit with the sweet chin music by HBK

Shelton always had the ring skills, his mic work wasn't on par, people mention Shelton, first things that come to mind, the gimmick with his momma and him jumping from the rope across the ring and getting hit with the sweet chin music by HBK

Heh. Sex with Layla. Sounds about right...

Wait, did he just say I have ED?

e5hbuq.gif

Sounds like business is about to pick up again.

e5hbuq.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

e5hbuq.gif

Perfect execution.
laugh.gif

e5hbuq.gif

Perfect execution.
laugh.gif

e5hbuq.gif

hey u tweeted it...thats between u, layla and hornswoggle who were in the same room

@hornswoggleWWE wrote:

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

e5hbuq.gif

hey u tweeted it...thats between u, layla and hornswoggle who were in the same room

@hornswoggleWWE wrote:

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

DSK: Well...looks like we got GHIMS in the ring announcing his future with NTWT. Let's listen to what son is sayin'.

GHIMS: Monta montro que lo que...I'll be telling you all how I've ascended past my role of giving far-fetched predictions to an even more irrelevant 
               role in NTWT.

sdfas-o.gif

DSK: OH MY! Business has picked up, long time friend of GHIMS, Je Ne Sais Quoi, one half of NTWT Megah Powahs is coming into the ring.

safsdaf-o.gif

JNSQ: Shut up if you know what's good for you GHIMS.
            Now I know you and I have some history in this thread, you could even say we're e-buddies...but let me wise you up to something.
            I used to be the go to news man around these parts. Aside from 4w's God awful thesis he writes every week, everyone looked forward to
            my news run. Sure DSK posted as well, but no one gave a crap about his late news. DFly? Who?
            You, GHIMS, was different. You were a thorn in my backside, with your disorganized-via-PS3 news you posted.
            But Goddamnit, your news soon got you over, while I became a joke in this thread good enough for the occasional smark quip.
            Then you started with the damn predictions. Kurt Angle as surprise entrant to RR '09?

asdasd-o.gif

GHIMS: No...I never said that...plus I heard from this dude at the bodega that Kurt...
JNSQ: HE WAS UNDER GODDAMN CONTRACT WITH TNA!!! WHY WOULD HE SHOW UP?!?!
            WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?! YOU AND YOUR DAMN CHICKEN BONES PREDICTIONS!!!

sdafaf-o.gif

DSK: OH NO!!! WHAT IS HE DOING?!?! JNSQ IS ATTACKING GHIMS!!!

wetwtert-o.gif

DSK: JNSQ leaving a carcass of a man in ring as hombrelobo, the other half of the duo, looks on in amusement along with Diva Hyper Cutter.

DSK: Well...looks like we got GHIMS in the ring announcing his future with NTWT. Let's listen to what son is sayin'.

GHIMS: Monta montro que lo que...I'll be telling you all how I've ascended past my role of giving far-fetched predictions to an even more irrelevant 
               role in NTWT.

sdfas-o.gif

DSK: OH MY! Business has picked up, long time friend of GHIMS, Je Ne Sais Quoi, one half of NTWT Megah Powahs is coming into the ring.

safsdaf-o.gif

JNSQ: Shut up if you know what's good for you GHIMS.
            Now I know you and I have some history in this thread, you could even say we're e-buddies...but let me wise you up to something.
            I used to be the go to news man around these parts. Aside from 4w's God awful thesis he writes every week, everyone looked forward to
            my news run. Sure DSK posted as well, but no one gave a crap about his late news. DFly? Who?
            You, GHIMS, was different. You were a thorn in my backside, with your disorganized-via-PS3 news you posted.
            But Goddamnit, your news soon got you over, while I became a joke in this thread good enough for the occasional smark quip.
            Then you started with the damn predictions. Kurt Angle as surprise entrant to RR '09?

asdasd-o.gif

GHIMS: No...I never said that...plus I heard from this dude at the bodega that Kurt...
JNSQ: HE WAS UNDER GODDAMN CONTRACT WITH TNA!!! WHY WOULD HE SHOW UP?!?!
            WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?! YOU AND YOUR DAMN CHICKEN BONES PREDICTIONS!!!

sdafaf-o.gif

DSK: OH NO!!! WHAT IS HE DOING?!?! JNSQ IS ATTACKING GHIMS!!!

wetwtert-o.gif

DSK: JNSQ leaving a carcass of a man in ring as hombrelobo, the other half of the duo, looks on in amusement along with Diva Hyper Cutter.

I thought Darren Young was pretty a WWE superstar. Dude was on Superstars like every day weeks losing to William Regal.

Looks like my prediction about Shelton coming back might be right

I thought Darren Young was pretty a WWE superstar. Dude was on Superstars like every day weeks losing to William Regal.

Looks like my prediction about Shelton coming back might be right

NT RAW Spoilr
Spoiler [+]
- As you may or may not know, Jersey Shore star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is the guest of next weeks show, as she is a big fan. Rumor hsas it that she is dating the popular NTWF star Je Ne Sais Quoi. TMZ is reporting that people sawthe couple together splitting a pickle. The interesting thing is that being advertised is a mix tag match.

Je Ne Sais Quoi & Snooki VS Hombrelobo & Layla in a Jersey Shore style match.

On Tuesday, March 21st, NTWF will be releasing 2 DVD/Blue Ray Combo packs of 2 of their top stars

Hyper Cutter: My First Cuts

Synopsis: Now, arriving to your home, via dvd/br combo pack or netflix comes Hyper Cutter and his own highlights from his Hyper Cutter Corner. You will see his many guests, promos and never before seen clips of him preparing for his show. ¤Copyright, 2011 NTWF

4W: I Cook, I Preview, I Hate RTruth

Synopsis: Now, arriving to your home, via dvd/br combo pack or netflix comes a cookbook, a how to, step by step breakdown on preparing for the week ahead brought to you by 4w. It also includes the shocking, controversial 30 minute interview with Barbara Walters discussing his issues with his infatuation with Awesome Kong and his disturbing comments made towards R Truth. ¤Copyright, 2011 NTWF

NT RAW Spoilr
Spoiler [+]
- As you may or may not know, Jersey Shore star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is the guest of next weeks show, as she is a big fan. Rumor hsas it that she is dating the popular NTWF star Je Ne Sais Quoi. TMZ is reporting that people sawthe couple together splitting a pickle. The interesting thing is that being advertised is a mix tag match.

Je Ne Sais Quoi & Snooki VS Hombrelobo & Layla in a Jersey Shore style match.

On Tuesday, March 21st, NTWF will be releasing 2 DVD/Blue Ray Combo packs of 2 of their top stars

Hyper Cutter: My First Cuts

Synopsis: Now, arriving to your home, via dvd/br combo pack or netflix comes Hyper Cutter and his own highlights from his Hyper Cutter Corner. You will see his many guests, promos and never before seen clips of him preparing for his show. ¤Copyright, 2011 NTWF

4W: I Cook, I Preview, I Hate RTruth

Synopsis: Now, arriving to your home, via dvd/br combo pack or netflix comes a cookbook, a how to, step by step breakdown on preparing for the week ahead brought to you by 4w. It also includes the shocking, controversial 30 minute interview with Barbara Walters discussing his issues with his infatuation with Awesome Kong and his disturbing comments made towards R Truth. ¤Copyright, 2011 NTWF

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I haven't read/heard anything about Shelton leaving ROH for WWE.  My guess it was just a one time thing, for right now anyway.  Things can change at any time.  However, Shelton is booked and will be wrestling on the ROH WrestleMania weekend shows.

Back
Top Bottom