Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

like i said in my predictions, hes about to have a really big year, i think hes gonna get a heavyweight title
Wait...so Shelton is back in WWE? He's done with ROH?
Probably not. He lives in the same area where SD was so it was probably a one off appearance. Would be interesting if he did leave ROH for the bigger paycheck, though.
I haven't read/heard anything about Shelton leaving ROH for WWE.  My guess it was just a one time thing, for right now anyway.  Things can change at any time.  However, Shelton is booked and will be wrestling on the ROH WrestleMania weekend shows.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- As you may or may not know, Jersey Shore star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is the guest of next weeks show, as she is a big fan. Rumor hsas it that she is dating the popular NTWF star Je Ne Sais Quoi. TMZ is reporting that people sawthe couple together splitting a pickle. The interesting thing is that being advertised is a mix tag match.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- As you may or may not know, Jersey Shore star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is the guest of next weeks show, as she is a big fan. Rumor hsas it that she is dating the popular NTWF star Je Ne Sais Quoi. TMZ is reporting that people sawthe couple together splitting a pickle. The interesting thing is that being advertised is a mix tag match.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On Tuesday, March 21st, NTWF will be releasing 2 DVD/Blue Ray Combo packs of 2 of their top stars

Hyper Cutter: My First Cuts

Synopsis: Now, arriving to your home, via dvd/br combo pack or netflix comes Hyper Cutter and his own highlights from his Hyper Cutter Corner. You will see his many guests, promos and never before seen clips of him preparing for his show. ¤Copyright, 2011 NTWF

4W: I Cook, I Preview, I Hate RTruth

Synopsis: Now, arriving to your home, via dvd/br combo pack or netflix comes a cookbook, a how to, step by step breakdown on preparing for the week ahead brought to you by 4w. It also includes the shocking, controversial 30 minute interview with Barbara Walters discussing his issues with his infatuation with Awesome Kong and his disturbing comments made towards R Truth. ¤Copyright, 2011 NTWF

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

GHIMS IS THE NTWT DON WEST!!!!!

On Tuesday, March 21st, NTWF will be releasing 2 DVD/Blue Ray Combo packs of 2 of their top stars

Synopsis: Now, arriving to your home, via dvd/br combo pack or netflix comes Hyper Cutter and his own highlights from his Hyper Cutter Corner. You will see his many guests, promos and never before seen clips of him preparing for his show. ¤Copyright, 2011 NTWF

Synopsis: Now, arriving to your home, via dvd/br combo pack or netflix comes a cookbook, a how to, step by step breakdown on preparing for the week ahead brought to you by 4w. It also includes the shocking, controversial 30 minute interview with Barbara Walters discussing his issues with his infatuation with Awesome Kong and his disturbing comments made towards R Truth. ¤Copyright, 2011 NTWF

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

Don't say that. That's an insult to Don West.

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

Don't say that. That's an insult to Don West.

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

^^ cena and rock crackin jocks the miz got stright desrespectful, and i just got that feelin, but i could be wrong
but i see screw job one way or another

I still don't see what you're saying.  Tyson was aligned with DX, until he turned on them at WM knocking out Michaels and siding with Austin.

In this case, The Rock, Cena, and Miz are all fighting among each other.

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

^^ cena and rock crackin jocks the miz got stright desrespectful, and i just got that feelin, but i could be wrong
but i see screw job one way or another

I still don't see what you're saying.  Tyson was aligned with DX, until he turned on them at WM knocking out Michaels and siding with Austin.

In this case, The Rock, Cena, and Miz are all fighting among each other.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
2cxfhg7.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
2cxfhg7.jpg

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

hey u tweeted it...thats between u, layla and hornswoggle who were in the same room
AquaGrape2345 your thoughts on creeping in on my sexy time with Layla?

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
That's sick, man! Stay out of my locker room and keep your eyes to yourself you little freak!

Wait, my tag partner is hooking up with Snooki?

You mean to tell me that one half of the NTWT Tag-Team Champions is hooking up with.... that?

Oh, man. I don't know about this. This is bad. This is horrible. This is disgusting. This is..

Oh, wait..

Spoiler [+]
Gimme a second and let me call my good friends over at..

35bz1xu.jpg

roll.gif

GHIMS if you would have showed up to Raw you and TennHouse2 maybe would have had a shot at the titles this Monday on Raw.

Instead you decided to stay at home watching YouTube clips of 4W's alter ego Misery Bear.

We are still the NTWT Tag-Team Champions of THE WORLD.

*Psh* And besides, we've totally slept with worse than Snooki. Gotta sleep with some 4's to appreciate a 10
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

hey u tweeted it...thats between u, layla and hornswoggle who were in the same room
AquaGrape2345 your thoughts on creeping in on my sexy time with Layla?

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
That's sick, man! Stay out of my locker room and keep your eyes to yourself you little freak!

Wait, my tag partner is hooking up with Snooki?

You mean to tell me that one half of the NTWT Tag-Team Champions is hooking up with.... that?

Oh, man. I don't know about this. This is bad. This is horrible. This is disgusting. This is..

Oh, wait..

Spoiler [+]
Gimme a second and let me call my good friends over at..

35bz1xu.jpg

roll.gif

GHIMS if you would have showed up to Raw you and TennHouse2 maybe would have had a shot at the titles this Monday on Raw.

Instead you decided to stay at home watching YouTube clips of 4W's alter ego Misery Bear.

We are still the NTWT Tag-Team Champions of THE WORLD.

*Psh* And besides, we've totally slept with worse than Snooki. Gotta sleep with some 4's to appreciate a 10
pimp.gif

- Recently signed JRAdagreat72 had a dark match at last weeks show and things did not look good. A source was told by a few stars tha he was ver sloppy throughout the match. One star was heard saying "he made David Otunga look like Mistico out there". Officials have sent him back to FCW to sharpen up.

- As you may have noticed, former World Champion DSK has been kept off the recent tapings and house shows as of late. Rumors were that he may have fallen out of favor with officials. We have now learned that it is indeed true, as he has been suspended until further notice. Then reason for his suspension, well its a head turner but true. According to sources, he has a compulsive disorder with wristbands and jorts. One superstar even sai he has "an assortment of colors" and that he "even swears them in the winter time". No word yet on when he will return but he was checked in to a wellness program.

- Recently signed JRAdagreat72 had a dark match at last weeks show and things did not look good. A source was told by a few stars tha he was ver sloppy throughout the match. One star was heard saying "he made David Otunga look like Mistico out there". Officials have sent him back to FCW to sharpen up.

- As you may have noticed, former World Champion DSK has been kept off the recent tapings and house shows as of late. Rumors were that he may have fallen out of favor with officials. We have now learned that it is indeed true, as he has been suspended until further notice. Then reason for his suspension, well its a head turner but true. According to sources, he has a compulsive disorder with wristbands and jorts. One superstar even sai he has "an assortment of colors" and that he "even swears them in the winter time". No word yet on when he will return but he was checked in to a wellness program.

728march9.jpg

angelina.jpg

CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!!!!

Samoa Joe vs. Pope

Madison Rayne vs. Roxxi in a non-title match

Angelina Love & Velvet Sky & Winter vs. Angelina Pivarnick & Sarita & Cookie

Ink Inc. vs. Generation Me

A.J. Styles vs. Matt Hardy in a street fight

Sting & RVD vs. Jeff Hardy & Mr. Anderson

728march9.jpg

angelina.jpg

CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!!!!