Wrestling Thread May 21-27 | 5/27 WWE Superstar® Brock Lesnar Appears at UFC 146, Meets w/ Dana

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

TBK with zeke as a bodygaurd was way too good
pimp.gif
......lets not forget that he was heavyweight champ for a few seconds
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This...Bring TBK back and get Zeke back in his all white outfit that my dad wears and its all good
laugh.gif

Damn, AJ makes me wanna dig crazy chicks too.

And Vickie has real heat by the way, just not as much as a couple months back since the WWE has been making

Dolph irrelevant and Swagger even more irrelevant.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This...Bring TBK back and get Zeke back in his all white outfit that my dad wears and its all good
laugh.gif

And Vickie has real heat by the way, just not as much as a couple months back since the WWE has been making

Originally Posted by Peep Game

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Vickie has heat in a sense that people boo her just to boo her.  People don't actually care about her.  You could never draw any money or business with her, and her "heel heat" has done nothing to get heat on Ziggler and Swagger.

This was generally a poor Raw, I liked that Jericho attacked Orton though because it makes sense, Orton took him out in 2010. That'll probably be a good feud for the two before Jericho leaves.

Also, Eve and AJ
devil.gif

And please, someone hook me up with a GIF of Jericho cheering on the heels beating down Cena and Sheamus just after all the heels jump into the ring
laugh.gif

Realistically...

What can be done with Orton's character? He is seriously the most stale Superstar on the roster. Not even a full heel turn would be enjoyable. Dude just needs a complete gimmick change.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Realistically...

What can be done with Orton's character? He is seriously the most stale Superstar on the roster. Not even a full heel turn would be enjoyable. Dude just needs a complete gimmick change.

I'd much rather have Orton as a heel than this stupid face character he has going now

Originally Posted by solidsnake

This was generally a poor Raw, I liked that Jericho attacked Orton though because it makes sense, Orton took him out in 2010. That'll probably be a good feud for the two before Jericho leaves.

I don't see it being a great feud.  Generally, great feuds revolve around great promos.  One-sided promos kind of suck.

Jericho needs to stop with the best in the world thing if he's not feuding with Punk anymore. If its with Orton, he should start calling himself a Legend and obvious angle will be obvious.

I don't watch RAW all that often, and never when it is actually on (DVR), but when I do I use this thread as a barometer. If this thread isn't at least 15-20 pages after Raw is over, I don't watch. It is usually dead on. As an aside, I actually like watching 4W review Raw after the fact. It's amusing to watch him spout his views as if they were in real time.

Realistically...

this

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Realistically...

this
At this point, I'd rather have this Orton:

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Realistically...

this

Orton's not a great talker which makes it tough to give him a full gimmick change.  What's he going to become?  A biker?  A MMA fighter?  A returning superstar who concurred Japan?  I really don't see a lot of character development from Orton beyond playing his current tweener role.  God knows we don't need to see him turn heel and feud with Cena again.

Update on Cody Rhodes
The "time off" mention by Cody Rhodes on Twitter evidently isn't meant to be taken seriously.

Rhodes is booked on Smackdown tonight and not only that, but was doing local media all morning promoting tonight's show in Wilkes-Barre.

"Time off" is that he was given last night off so he could be in Wilkes-Barre to do early morning drive time stuff live in studio.

So in other words, Cody will be back to jobbing tonight.

Some random FCW, Raw, And OTL gifs
Spoiler [+]
CIbW8.gif
NYbKf.gif
HKXPf.gif
oYmrf.gif
Spoiler [+]
cYYij.gif
dFolX.gif
psd9m.gif
Yzbwu.gif

Spoiler [+]