Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
datboi81 datboi81
@mister saint laurent
@cosmiccoffee9

So when going into a rebound sequence with you and your opponent, have you been taught the order in which goes first, The Drop Down or the Leap Frog? Does the Leap Frog always come after the Drop Down?

Of course your have people like Kofi/Sanada that do Two LeapFrogs, but in general what is the "rule?"

Depends on what’s called. If someone calls the basic spot, then it’s what you usually see. AJ does the leap frog then drop down. 7/10 you’ll see the basic called with a hip toss, 2/10 you’ll see it with a drop kick, 1/10 it’ll be arm drag or something else.

Hope that was insightful while keeping Kayefabe Brother.

Depends on what’s called. If someone calls the basic spot, then it’s what you usually see. AJ does the leap frog then drop down. 7/10 you’ll see the basic called with a hip toss, 2/10 you’ll see it with a drop kick, 1/10 it’ll be arm drag or something else.

Arm drag needs to be done more often..HHH needs to call steambaot and have him go to the PC and teach nothing but that one move..

Not much Drew, just cleaning the apartment and doing some work for my shoot job today. I know you asked for a match so here’s one from last year that I literally just watched for the first time. (3rd match)

I had one recently, but I don’t think it’s aired yet and I’m not too proud of it because I missed some stuff working this ring rust off. I’ll start posting more as time goes on for you guys to see.

Yea, just working on move assignments for WWE 2K18

Thanks for the AJ Tidbit

Not much Drew, just cleaning the apartment and doing some work for my shoot job today. I know you asked for a match so here’s one from last year that I literally just watched for the first time. (3rd match)

I had one recently, but I don’t think it’s aired yet and I’m not too proud of it because I missed some stuff working this ring rust off. I’ll start posting more as time goes on for you guys to see.

What time does your match start in this video?..

Random thought..

Should a wrestler usually be able to end a standard match with one of their signature (non finisher) moves most of the time and only break out their finisher when they REALLY need it?

Neville seems like one of the only dudes that follows this formula.

Random thought..

Should a wrestler usually be able to end a standard match with one of their signature (non finisher) moves most of the time and only break out their finisher when they REALLY need it?

Neville seems like one of the only dudes that follows this formula.

I am a big advocate for matches not always ending with Finishers. Like when Jericho would win with Lionsaults.

I am a big advocate for matches not always ending with Finishers. Like when Jericho would win with Lionsaults.

Me too..Especially with how many finishers get kicked out of these days, it'd be nice to see wrestlers use their "secondary finisher" more often to end matches..So that way when the "big finisher" is used it'll actually end a match and the move is more protected..

Me too..Especially with how many finishers get kicked out of these days, it'd be nice to see wrestlers use their "secondary finisher" more often to end matches..So that way when the "big finisher" is used it'll actually end a match and the move is more protected..

Yeah that's why I love how they booked Neville to rarely use the Red Arrow unless he REALLY needed to put somebody away.

They should do the same with Aleister Black..only use Black Mass when he REALLY needs to. He shouldn't really need it to take out somebody like Mr. Bliss

f1edf91826491e899e4e38dba42703b9.jpg

s6isef.jpg

#ProWrestlingInTheWild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom