• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man for the compliments. I've actually thought about changing my style completely. I've been watching more British wrestling and working on my grappling. Next match I wrestle at Book's, I'll try to add the octopus stretch for you in there. I've also got to get some new gear, but that stuff is expensive!

And yes, I use the Harlem Sidekick (called "The Headshot") as an homage/troll of Book. It started because of the guy I wrestled in that match does a lot of kicks, so I had to use a kick he doesn't. I try to mix it in different ways each time than just the standard.

That bolded seriously made my day! I feel you on the ring gear. I have always wanted to get custom gear to cosplay but damn it is crazy expensive. I dig if you keep the Shibata/Suzuki look if you start doing shoot/grappling style.

I loved Booker when he was with Harlem Heat. Dude was athletic as hell pretty much throughout his career, but when he got to the E always felt like they made him a poor man's Rock and it bummed me out. I also just loved HH so for me it was weird to see him solo without Stevie. You deliver that kick really well.

I honestly expect little to nothing from Kurt tomorrow.

That way when he singlehandedly triple powerbomb brawn through 3 announce tables ill be pleasantly surprised

I'm sure Kirk Anklin will wrestle for a grand total of 7 minutes which will include 1 or 2 greatest hits spots

Had a great morning today..My son's soccer team won their semi-final game and play for the championship tomorrow..It's gonna be rough cause we're playing against the other #1 ranked team in the tourney..If we win tomorrow we go to Cincinnati to play in the state tournament.. I know y'all are a bunch of miserable haters (and I love y'all for it) but have a good thought for Coop's team to win..He's never been on a winning team or had a chance to win a title before..

I’m happy to see the younger generation playing soccer and enjoying it. Hoping little Coop gets that W tomorrow, man.

f1edf91826491e899e4e38dba42703b9.jpg

s6isef.jpg

#ProWrestlingInTheWild

Top Gear? If so, what episode?

I feel bad because there's nothing that Tamina can do to make me interested in her career. Same happened with Nattie. I respect them, but I can't get into them.

I really miss Cesaro and Kidd.

I feel bad because there's nothing that Tamina can do to make me interested in her career. Same happened with Nattie. I respect them, but I can't get into them.

I really miss Cesaro and Kidd.
Their chemistry was off the charts. I miss them too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom