Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought..

Should a wrestler usually be able to end a standard match with one of their signature (non finisher) moves most of the time and only break out their finisher when they REALLY need it?

Neville seems like one of the only dudes that follows this formula.
I feel like signatures should be viewed as "match enders" as well.

So, yes, I agree with what you are saying.

But then again, that means Roman should be winning matches with that dumb a** Superman Punch LOL

datboi81 datboi81

Thanks J!!! that was awesome. He botched that left cross, but recovered with the forearm well. Also love the hanging axe kick (homage to Booker?). With your height/length, thought of adding the octopus stretch to your moveset?

Match starts around the 15th minute I believe, I will grab the time stamp for those who are curious.

EDIT: J enters at 15:53 for those curious.

What's the word on Angle's involvement tomorrow? What can we expect from him? I'll be tuning into the PPV simply for the trumpets & slinget.

Those Lana pics :emoji_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_smile::emoji_sweat_smile:

I feel like signatures should be viewed as "match enders" as well.

So, yes, I agree with what you are saying.

But then again, that means Roman should be winning matches with that dumb a** Superman Punch LOL

That powerbomb he uses would work.

What's the word on Angle's involvement tomorrow? What can we expect from him? I'll be tuning into the PPV simply for the trumpets & slinget.

Those Lana pics :emoji_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_smile::emoji_sweat_smile:

I saw something earlier that his involvement is expected to be minimal..And that although WWE has cleared him, Vince isn't sure he can be a serious contributor to the match at this point..

I saw something earlier that his involvement is expected to be minimal..And that although WWE has cleared him, Vince isn't sure he can be a serious contributor to the match at this point..

Just give me a hot tag, angle slam, into a Seth stomp and I'm good!

tumblr_muyjkyKaNJ1ql0k28o2_250.gif

Featuring:

**John Pollock & Wai Ting are joined by Keep It 2000’s Nate Milton to chat the history of the War Games match and go through four previous War Games. The three will start from the beginning in 1987 on the Great American Bash tour, then to Wrestle War in 1991 and cap it off with a horrendous version in 1998.

**We also take your feedback from The LAW Message Board and announce the subject of the next Review-A-Wai.

WAR GAMES COLLECTION
*Ric Flair & Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard & Lex Luger & J.J. Dillon vs. Dusty Rhodes & Nikita Koloff & Road Warriors & Paul Ellering (Great American Bash, July 4, 1987 at The Omni in Atlanta)
*Ric Flair & Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard & Lex Luger & The War Machine vs. Dusty Rhodes & Nikita Koloff & Road Warriors & Paul Ellering (Great American Bash, July 31, 1987 at The Orange Bowl in Miami)
*Ric Flair & Sid Vicious & Barry Windham & Larry Zbyszko vs. Sting & Flyin’ Brian & The Steiner Brothers (February 24, 1991 at Wrestle War in Phoenix, Arizona)
*Hollywood Hogan & Bret Hart & Stevie Ray vs. Diamond Dallas Page & Warrior & Roddy Piper vs. Kevin Nash & Sting & Lex Luger (September 13, 1998 at Fall Brawl in Winston-Salem, North Carolina)

Review-A-Wai – War Games Collection | Fight Network https://fightnetwork.com/law/review-a-wai-war-games-collection/

@Warmachine85 King of Trash Style King of Trash Style Case Case @James Ellsworth DA GAWD

I'm up to fall brawl 98 smh

Why case here writing these Wordpress blog post's instead of training his kid to win the championship game tho??? Lonzo ball dropping double doubles, reality show and has his own successful shoe company cause his old man believed in him so much at such a young age. Cultural differences I guess.
Ahhahahahhahhaahahahhahaahahahah

Why case here writing these Wordpress blog post's instead of training his kid to win the championship game tho??? Lonzo ball dropping double doubles, reality show and has his own successful shoe company cause his old man believed in him so much at such a young age. Cultural differences I guess.
858D0CB0-6985-4CA6-833E-5771837D5CC4.png B5BF425C-0899-477A-967B-86944A3C74CF.png BBB takes no losses.

Why not just add AJ and Finn to team Kurt, Seth and Dean.

You can't ask Kurt to wrestle for 45 minutes.

datboi81 datboi81

Thanks J!!! that was awesome. He botched that left cross, but recovered with the forearm well. Also love the hanging axe kick (homage to Booker?). With your height/length, thought of adding the octopus stretch to your moveset?

Match starts around the 15th minute I believe, I will grab the time stamp for those who are curious.

EDIT: J enters at 15:53 for those curious.

Thanks man for the compliments. I've actually thought about changing my style completely. I've been watching more British wrestling and working on my grappling. Next match I wrestle at Book's, I'll try to add the octopus stretch for you in there. I've also got to get some new gear, but that stuff is expensive!

And yes, I use the Harlem Sidekick (called "The Headshot") as an homage/troll of Book. It started because of the guy I wrestled in that match does a lot of kicks, so I had to use a kick he doesn't. I try to mix it in different ways each time than just the standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom