WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

don't know if question has been answered yet, but is the Rock going to be wresting/back until wrestlemania?
is he going to be in every Raw or Smackdown until then?
nerd.gif

don't know if question has been answered yet, but is the Rock going to be wresting/back until wrestlemania?
is he going to be in every Raw or Smackdown until then?
nerd.gif

I hope Cena comes out first thing on RAW and talks to then be interrupted by the Rock at the top of the ramp.

Classic ring to top of the ramp confrontation. Leading to the Rock rushing the ring to exchange punches with Cena.

Then, a Rock Bottom and People's Elbow.

eek.gif

I hope Cena comes out first thing on RAW and talks to then be interrupted by the Rock at the top of the ramp.

Classic ring to top of the ramp confrontation. Leading to the Rock rushing the ring to exchange punches with Cena.

Then, a Rock Bottom and People's Elbow.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Damn it DSK, spoiler your news, takes forever to scroll down only to see what's on Dfly's mind.

Cena's tweets are on my mind? 
laugh.gif

Silly Nino.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Damn it DSK, spoiler your news, takes forever to scroll down only to see what's on Dfly's mind.

Cena's tweets are on my mind? 
laugh.gif

Silly Nino.

see i KNEW i wasnt the only one who sees the untapped potential in JACK THWAGGA.

Jericho sees is too

see i KNEW i wasnt the only one who sees the untapped potential in JACK THWAGGA.

Jericho sees is too

Chris Jericho has canceled his book signing for Monday in Dallas.

There's one spot open in the SmackDown Elimination Chamber.

Now I'm not saying he's the mystery man, I'm just saying he's the mystery man.

Chris Jericho has canceled his book signing for Monday in Dallas.

There's one spot open in the SmackDown Elimination Chamber.

Now I'm not saying he's the mystery man, I'm just saying he's the mystery man.

Bout to re-watch Rocky's return on Universal HD on the Raw replay
pimp.gif

Bout to re-watch Rocky's return on Universal HD on the Raw replay
pimp.gif

I bet the mystery person from the Smackdown ec match is Kofi or Alberto. Especially Kofi if they make him drop the belt.

Or maybe someone from The Corre.

I bet the mystery person from the Smackdown ec match is Kofi or Alberto. Especially Kofi if they make him drop the belt.

Or maybe someone from The Corre.

– Radio personality Eddie Trunk, a friend of Chris Jericho’s, indicated that the multi-time wrestling champion’s next career move will be shocking.

“Congrats to my bud and what he will be announcing he is doing next will be a shocker,

– Radio personality Eddie Trunk, a friend of Chris Jericho’s, indicated that the multi-time wrestling champion’s next career move will be shocking.

“Congrats to my bud and what he will be announcing he is doing next will be a shocker,

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Back
Top Bottom