X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

Triple.

Didn't mean to feel this strongly about it. Honest.
30t6p3b.gif

someone said trilogy....CANT WAIT
also im black and view the movie in a predomitely black theathre and we were cracking up when magneto said slave or enslaved and then they cut to darwin
nerd.gif

someone said trilogy....CANT WAIT
also im black and view the movie in a predomitely black theathre and we were cracking up when magneto said slave or enslaved and then they cut to darwin
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Besides a couple of times where his accent was spotty, Fassbender killed it as Magneto.

Which accent was spotty? Dude was born in Germany to a German father. Are you referring to when he spoke English?

Yes, I heard some Irish in his accent.

Besides a couple of times where his accent was spotty, Fassbender killed it as Magneto.

Which accent was spotty? Dude was born in Germany to a German father. Are you referring to when he spoke English?

After watching, overall it was a good movie but some things bothered me. The plot and acting between Charles, Erik, and Shaw was the best thing by far.
Spoiler [+]
Is this in the same continuity as the first X-Men films? Cuz if so shh like Charles and Mystique's relationship just seems like bull just for story. Also if Charles and Erik split after this film how are they together in X3 recruiting Jean Grey in a flashback?

The way Darwin died was bull.

January Jones made Emma Frost mad forgettable. Guess she really is just a pretty face that can't act. Should've known after her role in Unknown that's the best she can do. Also how is it that metal around a bed post is choking a chick made out of diamond? That shhh made no sense.

I felt they could've tied Magneto in to the story better than Sebastin Shaw had his mom killed.

Didn't care much for most of the recruitment montage or the training one. They seemed awkwardly placed and a little forced.

After those problems I didn't really bother to get in to details with the comic inconsistencies. It'd be cool if this is a trilogy, if Magneto continues to play the villain/anti-hero role as they introduce different main villains. I'd love to see Mister Sinister get some shine on the big screen.

Movie was very good for what it was. Wouldn't rank it as the best Marvel film to date though. Still like Spider-Man 1 and Edward Norton's Hulk with the best so far.

After watching, overall it was a good movie but some things bothered me. The plot and acting between Charles, Erik, and Shaw was the best thing by far.
Spoiler [+]
Is this in the same continuity as the first X-Men films? Cuz if so shh like Charles and Mystique's relationship just seems like bull just for story. Also if Charles and Erik split after this film how are they together in X3 recruiting Jean Grey in a flashback?

The way Darwin died was bull.

January Jones made Emma Frost mad forgettable. Guess she really is just a pretty face that can't act. Should've known after her role in Unknown that's the best she can do. Also how is it that metal around a bed post is choking a chick made out of diamond? That shhh made no sense.

I felt they could've tied Magneto in to the story better than Sebastin Shaw had his mom killed.

Didn't care much for most of the recruitment montage or the training one. They seemed awkwardly placed and a little forced.

After those problems I didn't really bother to get in to details with the comic inconsistencies. It'd be cool if this is a trilogy, if Magneto continues to play the villain/anti-hero role as they introduce different main villains. I'd love to see Mister Sinister get some shine on the big screen.

Movie was very good for what it was. Wouldn't rank it as the best Marvel film to date though. Still like Spider-Man 1 and Edward Norton's Hulk with the best so far.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Professor X and Magneto talking to Wolverine was hilarious 
laugh.gif

lol got dissed with the quickness. i was rollin when i saw that part

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Professor X and Magneto talking to Wolverine was hilarious 
laugh.gif

lol got dissed with the quickness. i was rollin when i saw that part

He was born in Germany but raised in Ireland, Irish mother and German father.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yeah but the character of Magneto isn't so that's why I said his accent was spotty at times.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yeah but the character of Magneto isn't so that's why I said his accent was spotty at times.

I didn't say otherwise, simply informing that he was born in Germany and raised in Ireland

I didn't say otherwise, simply informing that he was born in Germany and raised in Ireland

saw this yesterday. I have my gripes with the story being a comic book nerd but overall it was a hell of a lot better then I was ever gonna give it credit for.

Towards the end Fassbender's accent did come through in his speech to the rest of the mutants, so he is correct but the end was awesome with him in the OG colors scheme.

The cameos were pretty cool too.

Back
Top Bottom