Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
[thread="568750"]The Division  :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: [/thread]
[thread="568750"]Pre-ordered after playing the beta. Loving it so far[/thread]

Yea it's cool, but I feel like it's going to be repetitive in terms of missions for an "open world". The pace is a bit slow and precision needs some tweaking. Cover system isn't as good as Gears of War which is the only 3rd person I'm too used to. I still don't understand the plot, okay, virus on BF? :smh: and the hologram stuff, it's confusing. I might buy it though. If only you could drive the cars :smokin

Yea it's cool, but I feel like it's going to be repetitive in terms of missions for an "open world". The pace is a bit slow and precision needs some tweaking. Cover system isn't as good as Gears of War which is the only 3rd person I'm too used to. I still don't understand the plot, okay, virus on BF?
mean.gif
and the hologram stuff, it's confusing. I might buy it though. If only you could drive the cars
smokin.gif
We've only played a very tiny part of the game though, there's a lot of things we don't have access to.

Can't really expect to understand the plot from the beta 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Cant wait to play rocket league tonight.

wildly addicting
laugh.gif
I couldnt get myself to get off last night. I think jumpman got off around 10ish i wanna say and i stayed on till 1am. do you know how many times i kept saying ok this is my last game 

its so much fun that i had to put 2k on the side for now lol 

nice to see you guys liking rocket league 
pimp.gif
 them first days of playing be mad addicting i can't front either 
laugh.gif

I couldnt get myself to get off last night. I think jumpman got off around 10ish i wanna say and i stayed on till 1am. do you know how many times i kept saying ok this is my last game 

its so much fun that i had to put 2k on the side for now lol 

Bruh, I got kicked off live and couldnt get back on. Went to bad pissed that I couldnt play

Xbox Fam,

My next post is gonna be my 2000th. Not a huge milestone for some, but a slow and steady climb for me.
Used to be that people would occasionally do fun milestone post giveaways on NT Gen, but I feel like those days have passed.
However, this thread has got the old quality community going and I wanted to give something back.

If people are interested, Im gonna ask a few trivia type questions and the first person to post an unedited answer will receive a new game or 12 mos. of Live gift card, or something along those lines.

Mods @bigj505 etc. if this is not allowed any more just lemme know and Ill take it down

shotta streaming some halo 5 y'all and he assures you guys that you won't get banned for talking **** lol

Xbox Fam,

My next post is gonna be my 2000th. Not a huge milestone for some, but a slow and steady climb for me.
Used to be that people would occasionally do fun milestone post giveaways on NT Gen, but I feel like those days have passed.
However, this thread has got the old quality community going and I wanted to give something back.

If people are interested, Im gonna ask a few trivia type questions and the first person to post an unedited answer will receive a new game or 12 mos. of Live gift card, or something along those lines.

Mods @bigj505 etc. if this is not allowed any more just lemme know and Ill take it down

:evil:

bruh, the division beta boring as hell

I agree. People still buying into the hype. Played with my friends last night and got bored pretty quickly. Went into the Dark Zone, went rouge and enjoyed that for about an hour. At this point, I'm canceling my preorder and waiting for it to go on sale. If this were a proper beta, it would be different. I'll watch a few streams at launch and maybe reconsider,

Guns feel like I'm shooting an air soft. I appreciate a game that takes the time to make each gun feel different. No difference between the guns aside from fire rate and slightly different recoil. They all sound like ****.

BTW, Rocket league is FIRE and I suck at it

Last edited:
I agree. People still buying into the hype. Played with my friends last night and got bored pretty quickly. Went into the Dark Zone, went rouge and enjoyed that for about an hour. At this point, I'm canceling my preorder and waiting for it to go on sale. If this were a proper beta, it would be different. I'll watch a few streams at launch and maybe reconsider,

Guns feel like I'm shooting an air soft. I appreciate a game that takes the time to make each gun feel different. No difference between the guns aside from fire rate and slightly different recoil. They all sound like ****.

BTW, Rocket league is FIRE and I suck at it

Gotta respectfully disagree i went intothis beta with no hype (esp for this thread i wont be fooled again lol) and i love it.

I love a game that actually makes you work for a headshot. The crafting so far is A1. My only gripe is the cover system could be alot better imo.

Gotta respectfully disagree i went intothis beta with no hype (esp for this thread i wont be fooled again lol) and i love it.

I love a game that actually makes you work for a headshot. The crafting so far is A1. My only gripe is the cover system could be alot better imo.

I agree that the game does make you work for a headshot. I'm still thrown off by how it takes a million shots to kill someone (especially for a Tom Clancy game). However, I understand why the game was designed this way; It wouldnt make sense to have everyone one shotting each other. If they could include some kind of canonical explanation for this maybe it would sway my opinion but it kills the immersion for me.

Crafting is pretty good and they game does have other really well designed features.

Agree that cover system is a bit rough around the edges.

Hopefully, the game is a success. Ubisoft needs this

I agree that the game does make you work for a headshot. I'm still thrown off by how it takes a million shots to kill someone (especially for a Tom Clancy game). However, I understand why the game was designed this way; It wouldnt make sense to have everyone one shotting each other. If they could include some kind of canonical explanation for this maybe it would sway my opinion but it kills the immersion for me.

Crafting is pretty good and they game does have other really well designed features.

Agree that cover system is a bit rough around the edges.

Hopefully, the game is a success. Ubisoft needs this

Yea i think imma pre order im sold on what ive played so far. Ill buy the disc this time incase i wanna trade in later.

I like slower paced shooters and this seems like what ive been looking for.

One of my close friends just uploaded his first Gears Of War: Ultimate Edition sniper montage.

No crazy editing or anything, just a short montage of sniper clips. Likes/comments would be appreciated ofcourse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom