Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Cover system is trash. Shooting a entire clip into a enemy makes it feel like a PSone game. Unlimited pistol ammo in what was orginally teased as a survival game.:rolleyes
Huge graphical downgrade. Gun sounds, ambience. All basura. A.I is ******ed and aren't at all creative. They copy/pasted enemies from Watchdogs. It's being compared to Destiny more since the beta release. Are there even any bosses in this game? Very mediocre game that had so much potential. Doesn't seem like much imagination was put in, especially for an "RPG". Next gen game, the Division isn't. I don't see much replay value in a game without any challenging enemies or fun objectives.

Are there even any bosses in this game?
Rumored

camron-dame-dash.jpg

Division is pretty cool will buy on disc

Destiny should.have been like defiance when it first dropped

I miss defiance

Respectfully disagree brosef

Ubisoft is putting out weak games and people are eating it up

View media item 1920544
Problem is that there isnt much out there in terms of quality games

The sad truth. Consumers are eating up a generic cover & shoot game in 2016. I don't have any problem if you like the game. Play what you enjoy. The problem is you vote for more mediocre "next gen" releases when you drop $60. You mess it up for gamers who want what the past gens offered. Look at what Capcom is pulling on loyal SF fanboys. $60 on a 1/4 done game. :wow: :smh: The industry is wild right now. It's only going to keep on this formulaic route.

Last edited:
The sad truth. Consumers are eating up a generic cover & shoot game in 2016. I don't have any problem if you like the game. Play what you enjoy. The problem is you vote for more mediocre "next gen" releases when you drop $60. You mess it up for gamers who want what the past gens offered. Look at what Capcom is pulling on loyal SF fanboys. $60 on a 1/4 done game. :wow: :smh: The industry is wild right now. It's only going to keep on this formulaic route.

Agreed. I haven't purchased a full price Ubisoft game in a while and I dont plan to. I have no confidence in their products.

Early access has also been terrible for the industry. Let's given someone money for an unfinished product and be a beta tester :smh:

I dont mind waiting for a quality game but I understand that there is a business side to all of this as well.

Last edited:
Cover system is trash. Shooting a entire clip into a enemy makes it feel like a PSone game. Unlimited pistol ammo in what was orginally teased as a survival game.:rolleyes
Huge graphical downgrade. Gun sounds, ambience. All basura. A.I is ******ed and aren't at all creative. They copy/pasted enemies from Watchdogs. It's being compared to Destiny more since the beta release. Are there even any bosses in this game? Very mediocre game that had so much potential. Doesn't seem like much imagination was put in, especially for an "RPG". Next gen game, the Division isn't. I don't see much replay value in a game without any challenging enemies or fun objectives.

Interesting. I quite like the cover system to be honest. It's real smooth. No complaints on that end.

The graphics look good to me. Maybe they lowered it a bit for the beta to keep the file size down?

I love the snow stuff, especially when it comes down really hard and you can't see ****.

AI can be kinda dumb, but pretty challenging when doing missions on hard.

The DZ is where it's at though. I love how when you walk toward the CP you can hear shots popping off. Getting a squad together for it is super fun.

They do need to fix the Rogue System though.

Idk, I quite enjoyed the beta. I'll probably pick this up.

Last edited:
Any Tom Clancy vet can tell you the division isnt all that to be honest.

I played it this weekend and it felt like other Clancy games but with more configurability and it was an open world game.

I dont mind Clancy games tho especially since they are one of the few that have MP campaigns so im gonna keep my pre-order. I just dont feel like its ground breaking yet.

And yes, I do agree that the shooting system is trash. Whole clips and stuff to take some one down is OD.

Like there was a room in the dark zone last night that dudes were just camped in. We knew where they were but it took so many bullets to kill them because they were 1-2 levels higher that we could never get pass the first few guys. :frown:

I played it this weekend and it felt like other Clancy games but with more configurability and it was an open world game.

I dont mind Clancy games tho especially since they are one of the few that have MP campaigns so im gonna keep my pre-order. I just dont feel like its ground breaking yet.

And yes, I do agree that the shooting system is trash. Whole clips and stuff to take some one down is OD.

Like there was a room in the dark zone last night that dudes were just camped in. We knew where they were but it took so many bullets to kill them because they were 1-2 levels higher that we could never get pass the first few guys. :frown:

BRUH.

THIS SAME THING CAN BE SAID ABOUT DESTINY. THOSE KNIGHTS AT THE END WITH CROTA :x :x :x . FORGET TAKING ONE CLIP, IT TAKES SCORES OF CLIPS TO TAKE ONE DOWN. IT'S JUST WEIRD IN THE DIVISION BECAUSE IT IS HUMANS WE ARE SHOOTING AT THAT ARE EATING A CLIP.

DESTINY AND THE DIVISION BOTH CONTAIN BULLET SPONGE ENEMIES. IT'S PRETTY MUCH THE NATURE OF BOTH GAMES.

BRUH.

THIS SAME THING CAN BE SAID ABOUT DESTINY. THOSE KNIGHTS AT THE END WITH CROTA :x :x :x . FORGET TAKING ONE CLIP, IT TAKES SCORES OF CLIPS TO TAKE ONE DOWN. IT'S JUST WEIRD IN THE DIVISION BECAUSE IT IS HUMANS WE ARE SHOOTING AT THAT ARE EATING A CLIP.

DESTINY AND THE DIVISION BOTH CONTAIN BULLET SPONGE ENEMIES. IT'S PRETTY MUCH THE NATURE OF BOTH GAMES.

Destiny was expected to have that type of ordeal considering it was halo like.

The Division is supposed to be like Ghost Recon or Rainbox 6.... or at least thats whats expected.

shotta streaming some halo 5 y'all and he assures you guys that you won't get banned for talking **** lol

SHOTTA TRASH THOUGH...

2-19.

NEVER FORGET.

shotta said he should have screenshotted the games where you were trash doe....

HE CAN SCREENSHOT ALL HE WANTS. EVERYONE HAS NEGATIVE GAMES BUT YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME GO THAT NEGATIVE IN A RANKED MATCH. 2-19 THOUGH? THAT'S THE DUDE WE TELL BACK IN THE HALO 2 DAYS TO GO PLAY CUSTOM GAMES ONLY :lol:

BRUH.

Context is critical in this comparison.

In Destiny, you are a Guardian with super human abilities fighting against the "God" of an ancient alien race.

In the Division, you are a hipster that somehow survived an outbreak.

Cant compare the two

BRUH.

Context is critical in this comparison.

In Destiny, you are a Guardian with super human abilities fighting against the "God" of an ancient alien race.

In the Division, you are a hipster that somehow survived an outbreak.

Cant compare the two

HENCE IN MY QUOTE..

Back
Top Bottom