Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Nope... This game has been nothing but an excuse to peddle consoles since day one. Wild amounts of disrespect to a flagship franchise.

And the worst part is that 90% of players don't know how busted the multi-player is so they'll be able to get away with not fixing it.

It would had never happened if it weren't for the new X :lol:
I don't think so, X pre orders already surpassed demand. And its not even ready until next year. 343 is still updating halo 5 and probably has a team working on 6. Its late AF yes but hey its coming thankfully, NT has a couple poor matches at launch, we can def get it shaking if this update is worth a damn

This dude iyen scammed 90% of this thread... and now he owns it.
V0pqV.gif

Read this while holding my Switch :lol:

This Zelda is :pimp: tho
Wild article, didn't know fighting circuits got this crazy, I barely follow like SF and Tekken circuits but top players always get mad love, I even tweeted the black dude who was in the Evo finals cuz he was sad he lost but Imma follow his career, always wild when non Asians are top SF players cuz they usually dominate that game. But my boy was telling me some stuff about the kid from the article, he came at Broly legs once he may not be the nicest person the article makes him seem I would have to research it but I kinda don't care lol, like its Nintendo...

I might cop Halo 5 one day. I redboxed it for the campaign and ended up playing a few online matches and thought it was cool. I just didn't want to pay more than $20 for it.

Was thinking of trading in my Xbox One S for $150 to go towards a Xbox One X through GameStop's promotion. But damn, $500 seems steep.

I need to live chat Amazon I want to trade my OG for the X I want do it prior to my X shipping however may need to go a few days without my xbox if they let me

Back
Top Bottom