Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
If I were Microsoft I would launch Halo in the Spring 2019, if there is no new Xbox console dropping in the Fall of 2019

-The more I think of it the more I think that 343 should really should split the Halo games up.

Make one game with more traditional mechanics with Chief and make one FPS/RPG hybrid with Locke.

You can keep the multiplayer traditional in the Chief game but make Chief move a lil fatster in the campaign, plus allow him to grab ledges/clamber, and carry a third weapon. Players could adjust to not having these things in multi. I would keep thrust for both modes. Focus on it arena and btb. It is a solo experience and you play as only Chief, and have a few core weapons. And yes, no sprint.

In the other game you would would play in a squad. Tons of weapons (like everything from all Halos plus new ones). Flight the every faction. Equipment, Armor and Spartan abilities you can upgrade. Space battles and horde style missions on different worlds. And whatever game play evolutions they want to throw in. Warzone focused multiplayer.

And fire Bonnie Ross

Last edited:
I never finished Halo 5's campaign. Had like two missions left. **** was beyond corny. :smh:

Cool to see them working on MCC still but it's a bit too late for that imo. Playerbase isn't gonna change at all but it will be cool to (hopefully) play a bug free game finally.

Although I'm happy to hear this Halo news.

I'm still a little meh at this point.

How do we know they're not just saying this to sell/push more Xbox One X.

343 has burned me twice, but has made up a little like Halo 5.

I was looking at this thing posted on NT where Halo is still number 2 behind Call of Duty for FPS and worldwide esports.

Didn't see Destiny though :smh:

I'm 32 hours into the witcher 3. It's getting boring now. I think I've been main questing for too long. I may side quest for a bit. For about the past 3-5 hours of gameplay, there's like 3min of actual gameplay, then the rest is exposition. It's neck/neck with dragon age to me.

OST's :pimp: though.

I'm 32 hours into the witcher 3. It's getting boring now. I think I've been main questing for too long. I may side quest for a bit. For about the past 3-5 hours of gameplay, there's like 3min of actual gameplay, then the rest is exposition. It's neck/neck with dragon age to me.
Damn man I didn't do too many side quests and didn't get bored. The story is probably what kept me playing. One day I'm gonna check out the DLCs.

Back
Top Bottom