Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
final box art for dragon ball fighterZ

DMbHr75WsAITTS7.jpg:large

Dragon-Ball-FighterZ-V-Jump-Scan_10-18-17_001.jpg

its the japanese cover for the game
and its from the new v- jump
this pic right here is from the mag not game

Although I'm happy to hear this Halo news.

I'm still a little meh at this point.

How do we know they're not just saying this to sell/push more Xbox One X.

343 has burned me twice, but has made up a little like Halo 5.

I was looking at this thing posted on NT where Halo is still number 2 behind Call of Duty for FPS and worldwide esports.

Didn't see Destiny though :smh:

DESTINY WILL NEVER BE ESPORTS WITHOUT RANKS, LEADERBOARDS, AND PRIVATE MATCHES, NOT TO MENTION PVP IS ACTUALLY WORSE THAN DESTINY 1 PVP AND BORING AS F**K TO WATCH AND PLAY.

I don't think so, X pre orders already surpassed demand. And its not even ready until next year. 343 is still updating halo 5 and probably has a team working on 6. Its late AF yes but hey its coming thankfully, NT has a couple poor matches at launch, we can def get it shaking if this update is worth a damn

PRE ORDERS ARENT SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE...... JUST DID A QUICK SEARCH AND I ONLY FOUND AMAZON AND TARGET TO BE SOLD OUT OF PRE ORDERS.

And the Scorpio pre orders went quicker than expected. No word on the numbers but it surpassed expectations.

Here is an official statement from Microsoft on MCC:

Today, we announced Halo: The Master Chief Collection will receive enhancements for Xbox One X, as well as fixes, improvements and upgrades to the core game to help bring it forward and modernize many of the game’s systems to take advantage of Xbox platform advancements since its original launch. To help facilitate this process, 343 Industries is planning to roll out a public “flighting” program for Halo: The Master Chief Collection to allow for iterative patches and updates while testing in the wild at large scale. Right now, 343 Industries is targeting kicking this off next spring and when the time comes, we’ll need the support of our community to help test and provide feedback at large scale as we work to update and improve Halo: The Master Chief Collection. We’ll share additional details and timing as plans are locked.
So we're gonna publicly beta test the game 3.5 years after it released :lol:.

Y’all think there will be more scorpios on release day or were all pre order??
Can't call it

FYI if you did Amazon make sure u hit them up for expedited shipping, also U can trade in your console toward it, U will have to do it within the next week or so, so its processed and the credit will be on your account. I did chat today with them

Can't call it

FYI if you did Amazon make sure u hit them up for expedited shipping, also U can trade in your console toward it, U will have to do it within the next week or so, so its processed and the credit will be on your account. I did chat today with them

How much they giving?

www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/77q13s/halo_mcc_what_happened_and_what_happens_next/?sort=confidence

Three years later we get our "explanation"

"And unlike some of our other normal testing cycles, we weren’t testing for gameplay balance and stuff that the original releases already contained"

Of all the things he said, i think this is far and away the most important line. They seriously stood there in front of millions of people and said "Exactly as you remember it, 10 years ago"

WITHOUT EVEN TESTING TO CONFIRM THAT STATEMENT.

I tried to tell you guys, but you weren't trying to hear it. I was on a witch hunt they said. I was just complaining to complain they said. Anyone who has played Halo for ten minutes on their life could see that this game was broken from a gameplay standpoint. They just didn't care and they don't care now, someone is just finally making them fix it.

You guys talk about the state of video gaming in here and how it's going bad this right here is the prime example of that. The developer in charge of the flagship franchise of a console, the reason this console even exists can't even take the time to check and see if the game works before selling it to people.

Disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom