Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Running with randoms on BF is so f-cking hit or miss. Sunday I had some good squads. Played well together, followed orders. Yesterday it was this:

View media item 2209644

People just running and gunning. You'd spawn in on them and then die a second later. Didn't drop packs or ammo. No reviving.

I'm thinking just going in on 3DS games. DQ7, Bravely Second, Majora's Mask or SMT IV: Apocalypse. I want BF1 digitally so I can game share with my brother, same for WoFF.

Does GameStop take packaged games? I only really want skyrim and titanfall, so I was planning on buying something to sell to GS, but I don't know if they're say no to a new game

Does GameStop take packaged games? I only really want skyrim and titanfall, so I was planning on buying something to sell to GS, but I don't know if they're say no to a new game
I tried it years ago and they only offered the trade in value. Target should allow you to exchange for something else you may want in the future i.e. Watch Dogs 2, FF XV etc.

Running with randoms on BF is so f-cking hit or miss. Sunday I had some good squads. Played well together, followed orders. Yesterday it was this:

View media item 2209644

People just running and gunning. You'd spawn in on them and then die a second later. Didn't drop packs or ammo. No reviving.

Agreed. One game my whole squad was top 7 and then another game the squad was buns. I like being leader cause if not theres no communication

Is BF1 worth copping? Going to pickup Xenoverse in a bit but got some trade-ins to get rid of.

I tried it years ago and they only offered the trade in value. Target should allow you to exchange for something else you may want in the future i.e. Watch Dogs 2, FF XV etc.
Hmm, I'd rather they just give me money back into my target card. I'll see what they say

Just got home bout walk my dog, feed him, roll up and than Ima be on

First BF game I'm playing besides the beta so if I link up with anyone bare with me and just point me in the right direction lol. I can hold my own im sure tho but I know this is a team game

View media item 2209644

Yup running with a legit squad makes games so easy. Just one squad can direct how the game will play it's pretty crazy.

man, I dont understand how some dudes so beast in tanks. my **** gets busted so fast 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Dropped:catherine, final fantasy 13 1-2

Put in a combined total of about 5h.

Had em for 2.5 years. 

13 1/2's combat was too passive for me. Felt like I'm watching more than playing.

The last ff I'll try to get into before ff15 is lightning returns.

So far the combat is more engaging, since the moves are mapped to the buttons.

We can finally throw virtual hands.

Get EA behind it.

Muhammad Ali cover

Fight Night VR

7mil copies easily.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom