Y’all Eating At The Company Potluck?

Barely ever worked in a corporate setting (never will again) but couldn’t never do it. When I was younger I was known to have an issue with eating anything NOT prepared by my mother. Fortunately my eating lifestyle wouldn’t permit to try anything even if I wanted.

:lol: at roll patrol

I never really gravitated towards the fresh bread or donuts anyway but :smh:

It makes sense now when I went to Northgate market a few days ago that they had a lady with a table in front of the breads when they never used to do that.

wow, i remember reading about that couple (teacher and her sheriff husband). news of the other **** they did :sick:
these ppl are sick af

A while back at an old job I bought that chilli garlic sauce and put it in the communal fridge. It got bodied mad quick. Everyone took turns brining a new bottle in. It became a staple.
I damn sure wouldn't trust folks dipping their own spoons into a jar of ANYTHING.

When there was get togethers at work i would eat what i brought or chips and **** i know wasn't prepared in someones house. As a kid my mom would feed us before parties so even til this day i am weary of eating at peoples houses especially drinking something in a cup i cant do. Only because i need the cup to be rinsed out first and also only glass because i feel like plastic cups are dirty. Damn i have issues man

The bars in Austin are very dog friendly and I've seen people letting the dog drink water from the glass. Asinine to even bring a dog to a packed bar/club in the first place. Attention seeking behavior; I doubt the dog enjoys it.
Also saw a vid of a man in a waffle house letting his dog lick the plate.

Back
Top Bottom