Y’all Eating At The Company Potluck?

I had to fake the funk with coworker who just loves to bake. Ppl be sensitive so for her I just lied and said it was delicious. Shorty came back next day with a diff baked good and then I became allergic to whatever she used/will use from now on. Probably shouldn’t have used “delicious” now that I think of it.

You try to be nice & ppl take a mile.

I had to fake the funk with coworker who just loves to bake. Ppl be sensitive so for her I just lied and said it was delicious. Shorty came back next day with a diff baked good and then I became allergic to whatever she used/will use from now on. Probably shouldn’t have used “delicious” now that I think of it.

You try to be nice & ppl take a mile.
You weren’t being nice. Bad example of being nice & take a mile correlation

1604951944439.jpeg

I usually sleep over at a coworker's apartment when we go out in Ghent, she's temporarily (2 more months) living with 2 other women who are just disgusting. Literally nothing in their fridge isn't expired. I took a look in their fridge yesterday and all their yoghurt was expired, some of their vegetables had mold on it, ...
Luckily my coworker has her own fridge and her own separate kitchen but even then I refuse to touch any food there.

One time those other 2 grabbed some broccoli from their fridge, saw there was mold on it and then just cut off the molded part and ate the rest.

Please tell me this is another friend.
It's who you're thinking of :lol:
It's a pretty large apartment, she has her own bathroom, living area, bedroom etc and they're clean. Most of the time I can avoid any interactions with the other 2. The two sides of the apartment are like some bizarro world, one side is clean and the other is a total mess.
The other two are letting her stay for practically no rent (probably because they can't find anyone else) while she finds a new apartment. It's a 5 minute walk from the nearest train station so it's pretty handy.

Back
Top Bottom