Y’all Eating At The Company Potluck?

Co workers chair...the reason I ain’t messing with the potluck.

Attachments

• 17F65E7C-C515-43AF-B3E3-2424616D8262.jpeg
    17F65E7C-C515-43AF-B3E3-2424616D8262.jpeg
    736.4 KB · Views: 921
I'm to the point that i don't even want to eat unless i prepare it. Exception for maybe 3 places. I've even seen friends do some stuff that didn't sit well with me.

I made the mistake of going in at a potluck years ago. Got sick as soon as I left work, never again. The worst is the coworker that puts a heaping portion of their prized dish on your plate, end's up being trash but you have to power through it as to not offend them.

Man where do you guys live? All my years of working I never had such bad experiences.

Jersey.

There are multiple variables at play in my office. It's very diverse and everyone feels the need to showcase their cultural dishes instead of keeping it generic and simple. This results in people dancing around certain dishes while gravitating to others. I've legit seen real feeling get hurt at these things.

Man where do you guys live? All my years of working I never had such bad experiences.
Right! I was thinking the same. My current department doesn't do potlucks but my previous one did and it was fine. Some dishes were wack and others were great. One of my coworkers made some of the best chili I've ever had. Anyway I'm not the type to pass up on free lunch.

Back
Top Bottom