Y’all Eating At The Company Potluck?

Thoughts?

She’s right. A proper host would specify what the deal is though. Whether it’s a bring your own type situation or what.
I disagree. If you’re not prepared to pay for and host your guests why are you even having anything?

I love cooking and grilling and when I invite people over I don’t expect anything. Most will bring my fav drink but all I usually want is just a good time.

However when I’m invited anywhere I always ask what I can bring. If they say nothing I still bring something or give them money.

I disagree. If you’re not prepared to pay for and host your guests why are you even having anything?

I love cooking and grilling and when I invite people over I don’t expect anything. Most will bring my fav drink but all I usually want is just a good time.
A kickback means come through and chill. Food is not a requirement. A cookout is different so she should’ve stuck to one choice.

Yeah there’s usually smoking and drinking at kickbacks. Not always food where I’m at.

Work for a company owned by Israeli Jews. Every time we get food catered in the office, it’s kosher. Having said that we usually get a platter of cold deli meats - usually Pastrami, corned beef, and beef salami, challah bread, challah chips, pickles, pickled herring, sushi, and an assortment of deli wraps.

A bring your own cookout is crazy. Host provides meats and stuff, a few sides. I was always told to show up with something regardless. Chips, a bottle, something.

Not potlucks but there celebratory holidays where we get food catered. It's always hit or miss.

I just eat my own food at the potlucks tbh
I always just bring some homemade chili con carne

people need to stop believing things on the internet.
the most outrageous videos aren't what's really going on.
Eat at them potlucks all you want G.

I refuse to eat everyone’s food because there are people out here who season they chicken in the sink.

Y'all eyeing who brings what to the cookout? I'm always watching what dish certain folks who can't cookk bring :nerd:

Y'all eyeing who brings what to the cookout? I'm always watching what dish certain folks who can't cookk bring :nerd:
We got one on Wednesday, might get canceled though. I done been in the bathroom at the sink washing my hands and seen too many of yall come smooth out the STALL and walk right out, or just walk to the mirror and fluff their hair out then dip still, no hand wash. I wish the **** I would eat something yall made at home

We got one on Wednesday, might get canceled though. I done been in the bathroom at the sink washing my hands and seen too many of yall come smooth out the STALL and walk right out, or just walk to the mirror and fluff their hair out then dip still, no hand wash. I wish the **** I would eat something yall made at home
Dookie hands in the hair is wild

Back
Top Bottom