Y’all Eating At The Company Potluck?

these Mf'ers have the nerve to throw a potluck on day 1 back in the office fully

beanie-sigel-hard-knock-life-tour.gif

We got one on Wednesday, might get canceled though. I done been in the bathroom at the sink washing my hands and seen too many of yall come smooth out the STALL and walk right out, or just walk to the mirror and fluff their hair out then dip still, no hand wash. I wish the **** I would eat something yall made at home
Screen name to post ratio 😂

They’re still having. Maybe I give off anti potluck vibes because it doesnt seem like i was legitimately invited. I was in the of teams msg but they were going around today and verifying what everybody is bringing. I wasnt going to go anyways but Damn. You see me sitting here fam

See this is why I cant eat at the potluck. They got some storebought pies somebody bought, so you’d think perhaps that’s a go but they were looking for a knife to cut through it and then dude was like, I’ll just use mine and literally grabbed a dry paper towel and “wiped” it and now formerly his personal knife is now the communal use it to to cut the pies knife

See this is why I cant eat at the potluck. They got some storebought pies somebody bought, so you’d think perhaps that’s a go but they were looking for a knife to cut through it and then dude was like, I’ll just use mine and literally grabbed a dry paper towel and “wiped” it and now formerly his personal knife is now the communal use it to to cut the pies knife
That's a nasty *****. When you pass him ***** don't look him in the eye...

I don’t eat at the potluck either for the same reason, should just bring something set it down and go get food outside the workplace that day during your lunch.

It also feels like high stepping across the goal line if you have a potluck day 1 after the last two years. Like taunting the house in the Conjuring.

The company potluck is just another opportunity for me to raise my stock as a high value male. I make a mean spinach casserole and the Susans can barely contain themselves when they try it. I'm married with two children so it's too expensive for me to cheat. But I still want them to want me.

I have the ultimate excuse now that I’m gluten free. Everything is off limits if I didn’t have a hand in prep.

I will tear up that salad there tho with just a few questions asked. Looks worth the risk.

Back
Top Bottom