Y’all Eating At The Company Potluck?

Oh wow. I heard that Atlanta wasn’t as affordable as it used to be but didn’t know it was a state thing
Naw think he was just talking bout the ATL metro cuz the rest of the state on the same backwards, country type of time as the rest of the southern states :lol: :smh:

Half of GA is basically Alabama, and the other is North Florida...With ATL like an Island near the top

Racist.

Outside of ATL, The rrst of GA is essentially Alabama
Naw think he was just talking bout the ATL metro cuz the rest of the state on the same backwards, country type of time as the rest of the southern states :lol: :smh:

Half of GA is basically Alabama, and the other is North Florida...With ATL like an Island near the top

kinda shocked and laughing at the Alabama comparisons

0EDE5F82-5CF6-48A8-AE01-0BBC2B131208.jpeg

tenor-1.gif

I wish I could find the video where somebody was frying chicken and they placed the cooked chicken in the same package that the raw chicken was sitting in while in its juices

Found it. Was a picture instead

Lol we just got a sign up sheet for a potluck in office. I signed up for napkins. Not eating their food. I have heard numerous people rave about their Mac and Cheese and I think it is laughable. Also heard about someone making a ham in a crocpot....i dont eat swine but thats new to me.

Damn y’all’s work is a bunch of struggle
my coworkers be blessing me damn near everyday

a lot of motherly types though at my job

southern cooking >

Just found out the other holiday party being planned by my YN is catered + beer and wine...I'm in.

Lol we just got a sign up sheet for a potluck in office. I signed up for napkins. Not eating their food. I have heard numerous people rave about their Mac and Cheese and I think it is laughable. Also heard about someone making a ham in a crocpot....i dont eat swine but thats new to me.
You ever worry this kind of defiance will make you look like you're not a team player? Could be costly in the long run when promotions are given out and you was the one who walked out of the potluck only to return with a McD's value meal.

You ever worry this kind of defiance will make you look like you're not a team player? Could be costly in the long run when promotions are given out and you was the one who walked out of the potluck only to return with a McD's value meal.

Lol not a team player for eating someones cooked food...highly doubt it. My contribution is my napkins and i don't eat micky d's. I might not even show up. Drop off my napkins and roll.

Funny that you mention that however. In one of my previous jobs, during a debrief - that was the only negative comment they had. "I have seen you mentor others but you never show up to social events. We would like to see more of that from you"

I honestly do not prefer to socialize with co workers. They get too comfortable with you and try to overstep boundaries.

Last edited:
I don't see the point in posting these kinds of pics. They are the exception, not the rule. We don't eat wearing blindfolds. We eat with our eyes and nose first. All this crap with dog hair and rat **** on it would never make it to our mouths. Aren't you a regular in the fast food threads lol. Post THOSE pics.
People would have no idea that anything was wrong with those cookies.

I don't see the point in posting these kinds of pics. They are the exception, not the rule. We don't eat wearing blindfolds. We eat with our eyes and nose first. All this crap with dog hair and rat **** on it would never make it to our mouths. Aren't you a regular in the fast food threads lol. Post THOSE pics.
You still drink your pee bro?

giphy.gif

We had one a week or so ago and I legit only had food that was ordered & served :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom