YO! Female infidelity...

I went out with 3 coworkers last night. All 3 had wedding bands on, and all 3 had rubbers in their pockets
roll.gif
roll.gif

I went out with 3 coworkers last night. All 3 had wedding bands on, and all 3 had rubbers in their pockets
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Cheating is extremely disrespectful & selfish but I don't think that means they love you any less man or woman.
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, respect you for understanding this concept. It is so hard for females to get this and you might be one of the firsts that I have seen verablize it. I commend you Big Mouse.

Cheating is extremely disrespectful & selfish but I don't think that means they love you any less man or woman.
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, respect you for understanding this concept. It is so hard for females to get this and you might be one of the firsts that I have seen verablize it. I commend you Big Mouse.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I mean you could see how they couldn't understand that tho right?

Originally Posted by LDJ

If someone loves you, they wouldn't betray you. Period. Why would I ever put with ANYONE that disrespects me? I am sorry, I know my self worth and deserve better than to be treated like #@#*. How can you even be in those kind of relationships if there is no trust anymore? They destroyed that foundation.

As for you not loving them anymore, well yea, it doesn't disappear in that second you find out they cheated. But, I know that I have to let that person go because I am not putting up with a man that disrespects me. The love then fades slowly but gradually. Once you become disattached and indifferent to them, then you know you have moved on. 

I value fidelity and to be respected in a committed relationship and that is why I have zero tolerance for cheating.

When they cheat, they can ruin and hurt you to the core, not just physically or emotionally, they can also gamble with your life. So despite how you love them, you start to grow resentment and bitterness towards them and the love does fade away.

Keywords you said was you would be hurt and your feelings wouldnt just magically go away. And thats basically what i was saying. Its ppl in here and life in general who really would just go from so called loving someone to hating them, and do something irrational like kill them, wish death upon them have a personnal vendetta. Ypu said you would have bitterness and love would fade away. Which is the same thing I said.

And like i said before i dont see understand how you put well ppl in general put more emphasis and faith into essentially whether you married them or not a stranger. I mean im sorry but i would feel much more hurt from a betrayal by a family member etc then a woman. To me like ive said previous times i view blood alot closer to me and a stronger bond then a companion.

I just find it weird not particular you but ppl have this mindset like my mom could lie to me, could steal from me, could killed my dad, etc be on some casey anthony steez, i would hate her but eventually accept it because she is my mom, yet a person who have absolutely no ties to outside legally and emotionally, does something like lie and/or cheat, ppl go off the deep end be ready to go out and murder committ suicide etc..

Im sorry but i dont think i could ever love a person non related to the point where i would do something detremental to myself like kill them suicide, or go crazy. Woman cheats on me id accept it and move on. Why would i spazz out, act irrational, how would that change the situation any? If anything it would make it worst for me depending on mhy actions. I guess i just dont give ppl that much power over me, where they can do something and change the very person i am with their actions.

I agree with you right there.

Like my ex, don't love him like I used to. But, if something happened to him, I would feel empathy, I think I do. If he reached out to me now and needed help in a dire situation and I am the only one that can help him...Hmmmm...I don't know.

Originally Posted by LDJ

If someone loves you, they wouldn't betray you. Period. Why would I ever put with ANYONE that disrespects me? I am sorry, I know my self worth and deserve better than to be treated like #@#*. How can you even be in those kind of relationships if there is no trust anymore? They destroyed that foundation.

As for you not loving them anymore, well yea, it doesn't disappear in that second you find out they cheated. But, I know that I have to let that person go because I am not putting up with a man that disrespects me. The love then fades slowly but gradually. Once you become disattached and indifferent to them, then you know you have moved on. 

I value fidelity and to be respected in a committed relationship and that is why I have zero tolerance for cheating.

When they cheat, they can ruin and hurt you to the core, not just physically or emotionally, they can also gamble with your life. So despite how you love them, you start to grow resentment and bitterness towards them and the love does fade away.

Keywords you said was you would be hurt and your feelings wouldnt just magically go away. And thats basically what i was saying. Its ppl in here and life in general who really would just go from so called loving someone to hating them, and do something irrational like kill them, wish death upon them have a personnal vendetta. Ypu said you would have bitterness and love would fade away. Which is the same thing I said.

And like i said before i dont see understand how you put well ppl in general put more emphasis and faith into essentially whether you married them or not a stranger. I mean im sorry but i would feel much more hurt from a betrayal by a family member etc then a woman. To me like ive said previous times i view blood alot closer to me and a stronger bond then a companion.

I just find it weird not particular you but ppl have this mindset like my mom could lie to me, could steal from me, could killed my dad, etc be on some casey anthony steez, i would hate her but eventually accept it because she is my mom, yet a person who have absolutely no ties to outside legally and emotionally, does something like lie and/or cheat, ppl go off the deep end be ready to go out and murder committ suicide etc..

Im sorry but i dont think i could ever love a person non related to the point where i would do something detremental to myself like kill them suicide, or go crazy. Woman cheats on me id accept it and move on. Why would i spazz out, act irrational, how would that change the situation any? If anything it would make it worst for me depending on mhy actions. I guess i just dont give ppl that much power over me, where they can do something and change the very person i am with their actions.

Like my ex, don't love him like I used to. But, if something happened to him, I would feel empathy, I think I do. If he reached out to me now and needed help in a dire situation and I am the only one that can help him...Hmmmm...I don't know.

Of course I see how most don't understand it, which is why I am complimenting you. Damn take the compliment in peace man.
grin.gif

@HoneyNuts, say if you got in a relationship with a new dude, and your old dude called you up asking for "help" how do you act?

Hmmm.. Idon't know. If a man cheats on a woman, he can still love her, but we can agree he is not respecting. Ok, I will rethink the love part, but it definitely means he doesn't respect her. I would probably put respect above love as a virtue in a relationship.

Of course I see how most don't understand it, which is why I am complimenting you. Damn take the compliment in peace man.
grin.gif

@HoneyNuts, say if you got in a relationship with a new dude, and your old dude called you up asking for "help" how do you act?

Hmmm.. Idon't know. If a man cheats on a woman, he can still love her, but we can agree he is not respecting. Ok, I will rethink the love part, but it definitely means he doesn't respect her. I would probably put respect above love as a virtue in a relationship.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by LDJ

Exactly like if they were on the deathbed or something, or was about to be raped etc, i just couldnt go off mel gibson style i be like oh you cheated on me so ill turn the other cheek you deserve it. As far as kids concern i dont think i could stay because one eventually they would see that we was faking it and was pretending having this cookie cutter life for image reasons, and two because of the life long effects it would have on the kids and the example it would lead them. Like oh ok ppl can walk all over you disrespect you and you should allow this or hide behind this if you have kids, and just live a lackluster life, full of lies, deception and fraud just so you can have your kids view the world from rose tinted glasses, and give off this happily ever after image for others but really slowly dying on the inside.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by LDJ

Exactly like if they were on the deathbed or something, or was about to be raped etc, i just couldnt go off mel gibson style i be like oh you cheated on me so ill turn the other cheek you deserve it. As far as kids concern i dont think i could stay because one eventually they would see that we was faking it and was pretending having this cookie cutter life for image reasons, and two because of the life long effects it would have on the kids and the example it would lead them. Like oh ok ppl can walk all over you disrespect you and you should allow this or hide behind this if you have kids, and just live a lackluster life, full of lies, deception and fraud just so you can have your kids view the world from rose tinted glasses, and give off this happily ever after image for others but really slowly dying on the inside.

grin.gif

i was just asking...relax broham
laugh.gif

& i know you didnt ask me but depending on what he needed help w/i might or might not help him

grin.gif

laugh.gif

& i know you didnt ask me but depending on what he needed help w/i might or might not help him

Females: If you have a man in your life

Name some common situations in which you would AND wouldn't help your ex.

Would and wouldn't

What about loaning $$

Females: If you have a man in your life

Name some common situations in which you would AND wouldn't help your ex.

Would and wouldn't

What about loaning $$

grin.gif

laugh.gif

What MyT said. Depends on what it is.

This is of course knowing he would do the same if it were me who needed help and he would be the only one able to help me.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

What MyT said. Depends on what it is.

This is of course knowing he would do the same if it were me who needed help and he would be the only one able to help me.

33wte1j.gif

You 2 are utterly delirious.

33wte1j.gif

nah he ain't gettin no money  

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

33wte1j.gif

how so?

Back
Top Bottom