YO! Female infidelity...

if my girl cheat ... and i find out ..

Its Over Son!!!!! I dont wanna hear Nothing!! I'm Gone!!!!

a0jgp0.jpg

I used tell every woman ive ever dated that if she finds someone better than me, i'd beat her $@# if she didnt leave.
cause that $%$$#@#%!##% is awesome.
aint a 1 ever left.

I used tell every woman ive ever dated that if she finds someone better than me, i'd beat her $@# if she didnt leave.
cause that $%$$#@#%!##% is awesome.
aint a 1 ever left.

Pretty much.

All you can do is just trust the person you're in a relationship with, you can't control what they do, especially when you're not around. If my girl wants to cheat and I find out, see ya!

But she wouldn't do that
glasses.gif

Pretty much.

All you can do is just trust the person you're in a relationship with, you can't control what they do, especially when you're not around. If my girl wants to cheat and I find out, see ya!

But she wouldn't do that
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

Yeah man, it shows some serious mental issues and a strong sign of insecurity in you feel the need to get rid of a person because they cheat on you. That sounds serious and if your being serious, you need to get some help.

One of the dumbest, ironically insecure things i've ever read.  You need someone else to validate you that much that you put up with them investing their time and their selves into someone else?

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

Yeah man, it shows some serious mental issues and a strong sign of insecurity in you feel the need to get rid of a person because they cheat on you. That sounds serious and if your being serious, you need to get some help.

One of the dumbest, ironically insecure things i've ever read.  You need someone else to validate you that much that you put up with them investing their time and their selves into someone else?

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

%+!$#!$+.
The right situation comes along and you'll cheat. 

Right situation? What do you mean right situation? Can you explain?

100 percent guaranteed I NEVER would. I know myself and my character to not fall into that weakness, especially if it is a relationship that is exclusive and there is a commitment. It is just like I know I would never rob a bank. 

%+!$#!$+.

100 percent guaranteed I NEVER would. I know myself and my character to not fall into that weakness, especially if it is a relationship that is exclusive and there is a commitment. It is just like I know I would never rob a bank. 

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

IDK man...I'm young and inexperienced but sometimes I feel like women enjoy dividing men and seeing us fight each other over them.
throw in a little alcohol and folks throw everything they know out the window. 

when it comes down to it I don't believe loyalty exists. 
true stuff there

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

IDK man...I'm young and inexperienced but sometimes I feel like women enjoy dividing men and seeing us fight each other over them.
throw in a little alcohol and folks throw everything they know out the window. 

when it comes down to it I don't believe loyalty exists. 
true stuff there

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

%+!$#!$+.

You're human though, it's quite easy.  Let the relationship get stale, you still love him, but there's something missing.  Some guy at school/work comes along with that thing missing, you grin ear to ear when around him without noticing, touch constantly...and it's a wrap.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

%+!$#!$+.

You're human though, it's quite easy.  Let the relationship get stale, you still love him, but there's something missing.  Some guy at school/work comes along with that thing missing, you grin ear to ear when around him without noticing, touch constantly...and it's a wrap.

Originally Posted by CJ616

"Killing" may be extreme, but if I found out that my wife (bearer of 2 of my children) was having an affair behind my back,  in my house, while they (my children) were in the next room,  I honestly can't say that I wouldn't put hands to her. If not, then a woman in my family would definitely be putting hands on her.
i'll put it like this, even the most level headed person would be capable of snapping in a situation like this and hopefully me or none of you have to go through it.  ideally i'd hope i'd have the control and strength to either kick her out on the spot or just go for a long walk until i cooled down but in the heat of the moment even the most calm relaxed person could snap over something like this in my eyes.

Originally Posted by CJ616

"Killing" may be extreme, but if I found out that my wife (bearer of 2 of my children) was having an affair behind my back,  in my house, while they (my children) were in the next room,  I honestly can't say that I wouldn't put hands to her. If not, then a woman in my family would definitely be putting hands on her.
i'll put it like this, even the most level headed person would be capable of snapping in a situation like this and hopefully me or none of you have to go through it.  ideally i'd hope i'd have the control and strength to either kick her out on the spot or just go for a long walk until i cooled down but in the heat of the moment even the most calm relaxed person could snap over something like this in my eyes.

Originally Posted by BAMFA

The worst has gotta be going out of your mind trying to find a girl who's MIA and go on her fb and see a message that shes going to some other guy's crib.

Personally though the worst was finding out through a mutual friend. The friend got sick of the GF and her ego so she decided to out her. I was mad and confronted her and all she did was deny deny deny despite strong evidence to the contrary. I eventually deaded her and the silence afterwards was my confirmation that I was right.

I also have never cheated on a girl because if it ends I'd like to know that I was the better person and had the will to be the better person in our relationship. I got a few friends who cheat on girls based on the assumption that all girls will eventually cheat, and I see where they're coming from, but I just can't do it because of the way I'm built. I believe the minute you let yourself get caught up in the negative assumption that she will cheat on you, it will happen one way or another.
Truth.

Originally Posted by BAMFA

The worst has gotta be going out of your mind trying to find a girl who's MIA and go on her fb and see a message that shes going to some other guy's crib.

Personally though the worst was finding out through a mutual friend. The friend got sick of the GF and her ego so she decided to out her. I was mad and confronted her and all she did was deny deny deny despite strong evidence to the contrary. I eventually deaded her and the silence afterwards was my confirmation that I was right.

I also have never cheated on a girl because if it ends I'd like to know that I was the better person and had the will to be the better person in our relationship. I got a few friends who cheat on girls based on the assumption that all girls will eventually cheat, and I see where they're coming from, but I just can't do it because of the way I'm built. I believe the minute you let yourself get caught up in the negative assumption that she will cheat on you, it will happen one way or another.
Truth.

Back
Top Bottom